Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

To Get An International Passport From Another Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Get An International Passport From Another Country (1698 Views)

How Much Is International Passport Registration? / Guys: Marry Her & Get $1 Billion & A U.S Green Passport, Yes Or No? / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Greetings everybody.... For the serious and honest people only...the simple way forward on how to get an international passport from this countries....Seychelles, Gambia,Guinea Bissau and Solomon Island...Remember that I do something on trust and the payment process is advantageous to my clients...thanks........
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Marcus2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Prinxzona10:
Greetings everybody.... For the serious and honest people only...the simple way forward on how to get an international passport from this countries....Seychelles, Gambia,Guinea Bissau and Solomon Island...Remember that I do something on trust and the payment process is advantageous to my clients...thanks........
How much ?
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Oracleforce: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Marcus2:

How much ?

Japa....scammer spotted

1 Like

Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Marcus2:

How much ?
email me
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Marcus2:

How much ?
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oracleforce:

Japa....scammer spotted
Please,have I scammed you before? With all due respect,stick to the things you know because everybody can never be the same and besides,my post is meant only for travellers. Thanks...
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by adeskee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Drop ur number
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by ozome15(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
My bro trust is a very very big thing. And in todays world no body trust anybody.
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by imagrg(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
True.
Especially in contemporary times.
ozome15:
My bro trust is a very very big thing. And in todays world no body trust anybody.
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by ozome15(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2021
imagrg:
True. Especially in contemporary times.
So how do u want me to trust u that am not seeing and dont even know u.
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Pumpumking: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Prinxzona10:

Great. Sir are u related to hush puppy sir? smiley
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2021
adeskee:
Drop ur number
On a public forum??can drop my digit for you,via email..
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2021
ozome15:
My brother,you're 100% right and I'm not disputing that,hence the reason have been sceptical about creating this posts buh when I see the suffering of Nigerians and the issue of Nigerian international passports hardly available for people,it then prompted me to create this awareness if which I know that people will talk negatively about it buh you shouldn't blame them because of what people have seen and still seeing in the world today...Well,in everything,is all about the positive side because even the life we live today is risky,so taking risk to actualise something tangible wouldn't be out of the equation here,besides I have been into this for many years and clients are always much because when you do for someone,he or she will recommend some people to you and that's just that......well,your observation is noted buh we can not run away from doing business or helping people just because we got some few bad eggs in the game..gracias::::
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2021
imagrg:
True.
Especially in contemporary times.
You guys are right buh at the same time,I don't need to put my business on hold or stop marketing my business,just because some people had tainted and still tainting the image of it and besides,the people that knows the value,the worth,the honesty,the sincerity and the trust I've built for some years now,still do businesses with me and still recommends people for me..good names are far far better than riches brotherly::::

1 Like

Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2021
ozome15:

My brother,this is very simple and you can know far more about the sincerity of the work when you're serious and ready to travel,via message through email,then you will know everything you ought to know...
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Great. Sir are u related to hush puppy sir? smiley
Please sir,everything don't have to be a joke and I don't see the reason why you should dabble into something you knows nothing about...So,I gat to tarnish my image or my reputations just because of a mere $1500 to $2000.Well,you need to grow up and start having some positive mindset and thought because it will help you and also helps you to be able to achieve a lot in life. Besides,my posts was only meant for serious and honest"travellers".......gracias:::::
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Pumpumking: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2021
Prinxzona10:
Please sir,everything don't have to be a joke and I don't see the reason why you should dabble into something you knows nothing about...So,I gat to tarnish my image or my reputations just because of a mere $1500 to $2000.Well,you need to grow up and start having some positive mindset and thought because it will help you and also helps you to be able to achieve a lot in life. Besides,my posts was only meant for serious and honest"travellers".......gracias:::::

Huh?..did I say somtin wrong sir?
U want to sell fake international passport on nairaland (read yor last post) & I ask if u related to hush puppy. Is that not a simple yes or know questions sir? (No ofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh?..did I say somtin wrong sir?
U want to sell fake international passport on nairaland (read yor last post) & I ask if u related to hush puppy. Is that not a simple yes or know questions sir? (No ofeense) angry
Firstly,your written English wasn't coherent at all,secondly who sells fake international passport or does people do sell fake international passport?(because this is my first time to hear about selling an international passport or is like you don't even know what an international passport is and if yeap,then stop disgracing yourself here please)Thirdly,stop saying something you knows nothing about even when you think that you're on a faceless forum,remember that it wouldn't give you an edge to start embarrassing yourself anyhow,thinking that everything is a joke or that everybody is on your level or standard here and lastly,I wouldn't stoop too low to give you any response further because your reasoning is beyond the reasoning of any responsible and morally upright being....have a nice day...gracias::::
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Pumpumking: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Prinxzona10:
Firstly,your written English wasn't coherent at all,secondly who sells fake international passport or does people do sell fake international passport?(because this is my first time to hear about selling an international passport or is like you don't even know what an international passport is and if yeap,then stop disgracing yourself here please)Thirdly,stop saying something you knows nothing about even when you think that you're on a faceless forum,remember that it wouldn't give you an edge to start embarrassing yourself anyhow,thinking that everything is a joke or that everybody is on your level or standard here and lastly,I wouldn't stoop too low to give you any response further because your reasoning is beyond the reasoning of any responsible and morally upright being....have a nice day...gracias::::

ok. so u are angry I expose u for try to sell international passsport on nairaland ..abi? and then u get more vex becuz I ask if u related to hush puppy?
Bro, cant u people ever make nigeria proud? muss everyting always be about frauding someone? bro do u no that if they catch u selling interantional passport, they will jail u for minimum 10 years & by the time u get release, u will come out with a boyfriend. Be care full . Shame on u sir.
undecided

1 Like

Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by dammodee911: 1:59pm On May 10, 2022
Prinxzona10:
My brother,this is very simple and you can know far more about the sincerity of the work when you're serious and ready to travel,via message through email,then you will know everything you ought to know...

Is it still active? Need more info. Do you use the passport to travel yourself or you’re just a marketer?
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 11:50pm On May 10, 2022
dammodee911:

Is it still active? Need more info. Do you use the passport to travel yourself or you’re just a marketer?
I have two and I got them direct via I have the direct contacts that we've been working for years and I have traveled with the two passports...my email address is there.
Send me an email:prinnxlouis@gmail.com
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by imagrg(m): 2:22am On May 11, 2022
Nor be me oh. I dey here to comment too oh.
ozome15:

Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Imaobong85: 1:40am On May 28, 2022
I'm interested
Prinxzona10:
Re: To Get An International Passport From Another Country by Prinxzona10: 8:33am On May 28, 2022
Imaobong85:
I'm interested
Send me an email: prinnxlouis@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s / (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ / Abroad Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.