Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? (27403 Views)

Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix) / Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume / Can A Graduate Of Economics Register Or Apply For Ican? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Fantazy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Those of you saying 'wear'.

When did perfume become cloth?

Please stop confusing people here
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by gazza07(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
This man!
lilvicky68:
Wear is when you spray the perfume from your head to toe..
Spray is when you spray the perfume on your clothes before wearing it..
Apply is when you spray the perfume on your palm before rubbing it on your body..
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Eaglesence: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Daveambition:
All this question na just for perfume wey pesin go just fleet go im way ni??...

In other words your take na "flit"

Ozuor

grin
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Psermie: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2021
JOIN OODUA GRANT FOUNDATION FOR LATEST UPDATES ON GRANTS

https:///OODUAGRANTSGROUP

TEMITOPE CARES
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by smartNerd: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2021
There is no royal road to anything. One thing
at a time, all things in succession. That which
grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which
grows slowly, endures. -- Josiah Gilbert Holland

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339[img]
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by Luluakim: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Daveambition:
hahahahahahahahahaha @ fleet. Una no go kill me for here hahahaha
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Daveambition:

Na Baygon abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by smartNerd: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by imagrg(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2021
I don't wear perfume like I do a shirt. I either rub, apply or spray it on my body, clothes, room or toilet, whereever depending on how it is packaged.
To wear perfume is only used in its literary sense.
Re: Do You “wear” “spray” Or “apply” Perfume? by row2ray(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
jawalis:
Pls elites and Everyone with good knowledge of English language should help me. I’m confused of which the correct one is.
Is it wear, spray or apply for a perfume?
Pls help. (endeavor to make the answer clear and understandable)
Thanks.

Contextual use

You wear a perfume “what perfume are you wearing”; “i think im going to change the perfu me i wear”

You spray, it as a mode of application

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Wear Your Bag (pics) / Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.