Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail (82496 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / George Floyd: What Officer J. Alexander Keung, Is Doing As He Is Out Of Jail. / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Iliveforever(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2021
authority2006:

Stabi what? grin grin grin
Lol. Happy migration in advance

Dollar
Economy
Technology
Jobs
Name it. Don’t just make blind insinuations

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Commentor: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Very normal with gangster shootings. Most of them can't aim properly so they apply the scatter -gun effect. Sadly, this leads to so many stray shootings of innocent bystanders.
These ones were good shooters.

A lady by his side only got a bullet to the knee.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Ayobami7(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Rip
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Iliveforever:

Which one be “gun violence“??
Even if you dey Nigeria come join gang, this is what you expect.
[b]America is still the best place to migrate to in terms of “stability”
[/b]According to which statistics?

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by theTranslator: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2021
The gun laws would be the undoing of the USA

Khia
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by ini4brandon(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2021
KTS "kill to survive" How do you even bear a name like that and expect live long?
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Akalia(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I prefer migrating to some decent European country's than this over hyped America, gun violence is increasing each day there coupled with gangsterism.
Bro those niggas are gang bangers. Crips, bloods, SAs, Vatos and others are some of the renowned gangs or confraternity (Nigerian version of cult groups) in the US. Your favorite rapper in the US is a gang member, the thing is rooted in their street culture. If you ain't gangster you ain't shit over there.
He probably snitched, disrespected the wrong person, or killed a rival gang member in the past.
Unfortunately, many don't get lucky as the likes of 50cent and The game, to survive gunshots. I don't pity anyone of them that dies gang banging just as I don't pity any cultist that gets killed in a supremacy battle in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Rilley(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Gangster life is not a life you should live, now he will be regretting the bad decision he took in his life.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by realstars: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2021
They Did Not Want Him To Live, They Make Sure He Get Down.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I prefer migrating to some decent European country's than this over hyped America, gun violence is increasing each day there coupled with gangsterism.
Go there and mind your business.you won't be touch.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

I dey tell u...
Baba no even wan hear say e survive after sustaining a few gunshots na why he knack am 60+ times grin
may Almighty God protect us all from our enemies ijn
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Iliveforever(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
[/b]According to which statistics?

Ask google
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by moshino(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:

American won't even give you visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Ayo2004: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
may Almighty God protect us all from our enemies ijn
Amen o
But make we sef dey use our head,make person no go put him head for inside dangerous business o
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by ignis: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2021
64 Times?
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by KosiGee(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2021
donbachi:
Gun is to African-Americans, wat juju is to nigerians.

Both kills.

Gun is real. Juju is nonsense believed by retards.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by buJu234: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2021
I always tell people that i don't like America.. not even visiting sef.

because after all the investment that u have made to ur life, but flight ticket, go to school over there, start working... then one day
unknown gunmen (UGM)/gangs (especially blacks/Latinos) will just cut ur life short..either by misplacing u for someone else or just feel like killing that day or through robbery etc..

I know that Nigeria is bad, but the chances of dying from broad daylight gunshots are very rare..

I hail Nigeria security & the people for that.; we are not as wicked as that.. we still have humanity in us

America/USA i nor like there at all..

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by MadamExcellency: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2021
menacity:
They are farrrrrr more better than the US. In all honesty . Netherlands, Denmark ,Norway ,Germany ,Austria ,Finland , Sweden , Estonia,Luthania, Luxembourg or Switzerland

As soon as blacks plenty, the country will be mini Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by seyz91(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2021
You no lie

america is too overhyped
It never interested me in anyway even since foetal in womb sef undecided
Freestainworld:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Mayniaa: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2021
donbachi:
Gun is to African-Americans, wat juju is to nigerians.

Both kills.

Guns don't kill, people do.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Edusouls(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2021
I teach people everyday that Nigeria is much more safer than USA many many times, infact instead of me to go to USA I go go village get peace of mind, that place is overflowing with murders, lunatics, bloodthirsty gangs, vampire police officers, mass shootings, I swear USA is a LIVING HELL

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Bamzyriches451: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Nah mehn
No qualms
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Fash20: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
What a way to die shocked shocked. They glorify violence, what do you expect.

I was listening to a music by a rapper called "young nudy" I was appalled by the glorification of violence in the music.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Obalowe(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
The only difference between Nigeria and USA is that the former has an economy which is in disarray while the latter has a working economy.
The level of crime going in the USA is rather unfortunate, I hope our leaders can make this country call Nigeria work.
64 bullets on just an individual, sad.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by hefelove(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2021
I have a friend that's doing Uber in Chicago, the day he started telling me stories of how people die anyhow in Chicago and how many he has witnessed, i just dey beg am make he comot there. He said the gangs in Chicago alone pass 1000gangs and he's not even exaggerating

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Theunbothered: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Iliveforever:

Dollar
Economy
Technology
Jobs
Name it. Don’t just make blind insinuations

He is a zombie Buhari supporter, Nigeria under Borrowhari is Dubai to these idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Emaprince: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Chiraq for reel

Its a norm!
Indeed. Gun violence is an everyday practice over there.

The most endangered seems to be their rappers who are in one gang or the other.

Different gangs and sets on every corner.

Their life expectancy should be 20yrs.

Lil durk is luck he wasn't killed when his cousin nuski was shot because both were together until lil durk went into a store to get something(i think)..before he was out , nuski was already bleeding

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
you forgot to add the highest mental health crisis too.

With the rate all races are relocating to America the whites there would believe they have become endangered and would start fighting back in their own ways

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Theunbothered: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2021
buJu234:
I always tell people that i don't like America.. not even visiting sef.

because after all the investment that u have made to ur life, but flight ticket, go to school over there, start working... then one day
unknown gunmen (UGM)/gangs (especially blacks/Latinos) will just cut ur life short..either by misplacing u for someone else or just feel like killing that day or through robbery etc..

I know that Nigeria is bad, but the chances of dying from broad daylight gunshots are very rare..

I hail Nigeria security & the people for that.; we are not as wicked as that.. we still have humanity in us

America/USA i nor like there at all..

You must be blind!

The North is an active war zone

Nigerian Soldiers and Police will beat you up and kill you for whatever reason

Cultists are killing each other every week.

There's kidnappers, ritualists and militants all over the place.

And this is in a country where most people don't even own guns!

Nigeria is an embarrassment because people like you only see what they want to see.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.