Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail (82495 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / George Floyd: What Officer J. Alexander Keung, Is Doing As He Is Out Of Jail. / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by jesmond3945: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Iliveforever:

Which one be “gun violence“??
Even if you dey Nigeria come join gang, this is what you expect.
America is still the best place to migrate to in terms of “stability”
even if you are not in gang, you can still be killed in America.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Mayniaa: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2021
donbachi:
juju does not kill, people do.

Exactly. And JuJu is not synonymous to Evil.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Theunbothered: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Wasky101:

America is one of the most unsafe country to live in, 40 people were shot in one weekend even boko haram no dey kill 40 for one weekend.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/nigeria-at-least-110-farmers-killed-by-boko-haram-some-beheaded/story-NX9cnNvMwjUctF7cmA0KcJ.html
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Rahkman: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Akalia:
Bro those niggas are gang bangers. Crips, bloods, SAs, Vatos and others are some of the renowned gangs or confraternity (Nigerian version of cult groups) in the US. Your favorite rapper in the US is a gang member, the thing is rooted in their street culture. If you ain't gangster you ain't shit over there.
He probably snitched, disrespected the wrong person, or killed a rival gang member in the past.
Unfortunately, many don't get lucky as the likes of 50cent and The game, to survive gunshots. I don't pity anyone of them that dies gang banging just as I don't pity any cultist that gets killed in a supremacy battle in Nigeria.
not every rapper is a gangster drake for instance is a fruity nigga he was even a kid actor on nickolodeon

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Gireiboy(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2021
authority2006:

Stabi what? grin grin grin
Lol. Happy migration in advance
Racism, Gun violence, Caste system fueled by capitalism is that what the idiot calls Stability.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Sirdan247(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Just like Hollywood. Deal gone wrong or revenge. Rip to him
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by fredoooooo: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2021
Price paid ...
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by davosea(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
OMG 64 bullet so dip
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Rahkman: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
One thing i am very sure is that the negro is a cursed race....being born black is the greatest defeat in life

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Originalsly: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm..... they should say why he went to jail. Gang members are always in and out of jail but never anything so extreme.... I guess it had something to do with a child.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by vickydevoka(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Only oka way de shot me pain me like kilode. How much more 64 bullets from modern gun

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by wman(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Damn shockedshocked

The only time I think I can ever shoot someone that many bullets is on GTA or Call of Duty.

We have over 10 TB of PC games.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest/37
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Rolly22(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
menacity:
They are farrrrrr more better than the US. In all honesty . Netherlands, Denmark ,Norway ,Germany ,Austria ,Finland , Sweden , Estonia,Luthania, Luxembourg or Switzerland

These countries you dey call to enter there no be beans ohh.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by mightyhaze: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
omo

64 bullets embarassed
They didn't even want to leave a chance
nope,64 struck home.. there would be at least a hundred wild ones. Remember two women were also struck
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Adebowalay(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
as the name implies, KTS(kill to survive) i smell bro karma
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by morule20(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
The nigga must have been killing to survive, so he got what he deserves men...
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by meobizy(f): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Like rats who cannibalize each other when resources run dry, these akatas do the same — not for the logical reason of survival, but for petty emotional grievances. The white man locking elder males of their ‘community’ in prisons leads to young men being unable to control destructive feelings. Before they reach mental maturity they’re long dead from acts of youthful exuberance. It’s slavery all over again, black men doing the white man’s work of eliminating their kind.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Sanctecosma(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm! If it is like this in America with one of the best techological sophistication then only God knows how it would have been in nigerians if everybody were allowed to keep guns of any sort for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by TheWolfen(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2021
They normalized killing in US
Throwing gang signs boosting and disrespecting people as if they have double life .
Just look at the history young promising rappers or persons being shot dead.
There is no gain joining gangs in US.
Likewise cultism in Nigeria
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by pquaver(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2021
menacity:
They are farrrrrr more better than the US. In all honesty . Netherlands, Denmark ,Norway ,Germany ,Austria ,Finland , Sweden , Estonia,Luthania, Luxembourg or Switzerland

Secret advice.. You see that Germany there, hold am tight.. I no go talk much.. But Sha learn d language..

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Sazeals(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Damn shockedshocked

The only time I think I can ever shoot someone that many bullets is on GTA or Call of Duty.
Drop your ign boss
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by coputa(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Illegal business controls America
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Moneyboyz: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Blacks are a disgrace, we ruin everything.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Orpe7(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2021
When a country promotes Violence, even their movie is about Violence (The Purge)
What more will happen if not Violence
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Iliveforever(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2021
jesmond3945:
even if you are not in gang, you can still be killed in America.

SAME HERE IN NIGERIA AND EVERY OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD.
It’s unnecessary when such “act” is attributed only towards America
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by mightyhaze: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2021
ignis:
64 Times?
Diallo will be green with envy
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by mightyhaze: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2021
buJu234:
I always tell people that i don't like America.. not even visiting sef.

because after all the investment that u have made to ur life, but flight ticket, go to school over there, start working... then one day
unknown gunmen (UGM)/gangs (especially blacks/Latinos) will just cut ur life short..either by misplacing u for someone else or just feel like killing that day or through robbery etc..

I know that Nigeria is bad, but the chances of dying from broad daylight gunshots are very rare..

I hail Nigeria security & the people for that.; we are not as wicked as that.. we still have humanity in us

America/USA i nor like there at all..
no where in the us does a group of armed men wielding ak 47 and wearing cow hoofed shoes descend on a community in the dead of the night and kill 500 people. I doubt it happens anywhere else in the whole world except the sheeethole

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kachi4christ(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2021
You are real niggar
Add me up on CoD @ SGT_Kachi or Kachimoore
Vulcanheph:
Damn shockedshocked

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by mightyhaze: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

As soon as blacks plenty, the country will be mini Africa.
don't mind them.. after voting in and supporting/ defending all manner of disasters and atrocities they start looking for where to run to.. The black man truly cannot help himself..
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by fineguy11(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2021
RIP Nipsey Hustle
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by mightyhaze: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Edusouls:
I teach people everyday that Nigeria is much more safer than USA many many times, infact instead of me to go to USA I go go village get peace of mind, that place is overflowing with murders, lunatics, bloodthirsty gangs, vampire police officers, mass shootings, I swear USA is a LIVING HELL
yes,safer with marauding herders hacking hundreds of villagers to death in a single night.. e too early abeg.no let me talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.