Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail (82503 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / George Floyd: What Officer J. Alexander Keung, Is Doing As He Is Out Of Jail. / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Gangsterism pays. Snitch on the side and get killed. Unlike our country where no one fears nothing because we ain't got access to some glucks or wesson & smith.
Guys be snitching on you anyhow and he'll...
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Adakintroy: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Biggest threats to dogs are other dogs. Biggest threats to man are other men..the biggest threats to blacks are other blacks. Don't let black life's matters fool you.

As for Christians always use this opportunity to point like. .." see why we told you the bad boy life don't pay in the end...I mean in the end"
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by BanevsJoker(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I prefer migrating to some decent European country's than this over hyped America, gun violence is increasing each day there coupled with gangsterism.
Honestly, the US is over hyped. Plus the Democrooks have made it worse.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by 08167976724Mm: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:
1 body 64 bullets
am sure there won’t be space on his body

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by lastchild: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2021
tillaman:
Rest in peace to Mr Kill to survive Dre say wassup to King Von, Fbg Duck, Fredo Santana, Otf Nunu, LA Capone, otf chino et al
sincerely, you know them very well

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by whippersnapper(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2021
Why is it that its always rappers that die from gun violence. I haven't heard a singer die from gang-related shit from juice wrld, xxxtentacion, lil peep, lil snupe, pop smoke, mac miller, nipsey hussle, lil loaded, king von. The rap industry is shrouded in secrecy

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Nwa Nimo Oya come with that ur fast lane car undecided
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by flington4550(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2021
How crazy can a country can be by allowing it's citizen access to own a GUN A GUN...very crazy mehn
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Biggiefela(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Long live KTS Dre and KTS Von.
The Raq ain't no joke
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Chiraq for reel

Its a norm!

Chiraq they don't play bro when it comes to killing
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2021
They are always snitching their self,
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by lagusboyyy(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2021
hefelove:
I have a friend that's doing Uber in Chicago, the day he started telling me stories of how people die anyhow in Chicago and how many he has witnessed, i just dey beg am make he comot there. He said the gangs in Chicago alone pass 1000gangs and he's not even exaggerating
Chicago is the home of extremely violent gangs in the US.

He's on point.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Jaqenhghar: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I prefer migrating to some decent European country's than this over hyped America, gun violence is increasing each day there coupled with gangsterism.
You think it's different in europe?
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by arkyn: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Abuh jihad kind of killing shot multiple times...
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by streetsoldier1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:
1 body 64 bullets

e pass diallo own (41)
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by illitracy: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
I'd rather migrate to Zimbabwe than the US. Phone is sold like mobile phones in showglasses, used and new.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Starzo: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Iliveforever:

Dollar
Economy
Technology
Jobs
Name it. Don’t just make blind insinuations
guy many of those Scandinavian countries are far better than the us.
Make research before u talk. Your else na just name as world power. When it come to quality/value of life and citizen's welfare, they're even behind neighboring Canada sef.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Semaj77(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Damn shockedshocked

The only time I think I can ever shoot someone that many bullets is on GTA or Call of Duty.

Is it that you can not shoot at someone that many bullets but you can shoot at least one or that you can not shoot someone at all ?
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
64 bullets on top one person?!

10 shots are okay and reserve the 54 for another targets.

Them really wanted to tear him apart with bullets ni sha.

Inside life. lipsrsealed
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kayboy123(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
You won't hear all these terrible killings on CNN or Fox News, because the media is control in the West. Come to Nigeria; AIT, TVC, Channels, you hardly hear any good news aside kidnappings, terrorism, collapsed buildings and so on. May the love of our country descend on us.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kandeed: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Something must kill a man bro...

3 million nigerian reside across the States...how many have been shot so far?

you only hear of the major shooting Dawg..... you can't know who's gone or who's going. many Nigerians have gone to if ion know at all least I know my guy n one of his friend
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kandeed: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
hefelove:
I have a friend that's doing Uber in Chicago, the day he started telling me stories of how people die anyhow in Chicago and how many he has witnessed, i just dey beg am make he comot there. He said the gangs in Chicago alone pass 1000gangs and he's not even exaggerating

Chicago is their HQ na

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Larrykaysail(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
crime is everywhere , Gun violence is really increasing, even our safe Atlanta is hot now
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kandeed: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
mightyhaze:
no where in the us does a group of armed men wielding ak 47 and wearing cow hoofed shoes descend on a community in the dead of the night and kill 500 people. I doubt it happens anywhere else in the whole world except the sheeethole

what single herdsmen attack claimed 500 in one Night. bros dey lie softly
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Iliveforever(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Starzo:

guy many of those Scandinavian countries are far better than the us.
Make research before u talk. Your else na just name as world power. When it come to quality/value of life and citizen's welfare, they're even behind neighboring Canada sef.

cry
Which century are you from?
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Poleski: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
There's something seriously wrong with Black Americans mentally! They're busy doing drugs and gang sh*it and shooting up each other on the street, while Nigerian Americans are busy advancing their education and profession!
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by ShedrachU(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Make we hear word � which one is stability?
Their intelligence will always overpower mediocre like you, so you don't fathom how overrated and corrupt America is.

Iliveforever:

Which one be “gun violence“??
Even if you dey Nigeria come join gang, this is what you expect.
America is still the best place to migrate to in terms of “stability”
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by BigDawsNet: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

you only hear of the major shooting Dawg..... you can't know who's gone or who's going. many Nigerians have gone to if ion know at all least I know my guy n one of his friend

So if you giving a visa now...u will turn it down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.