Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail (82504 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / George Floyd: What Officer J. Alexander Keung, Is Doing As He Is Out Of Jail. / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kandeed: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

So if you giving a visa now...u will turn it down

Nigeria's my home brah....if I had wanted to leave I would have long Left 9ja. Buhari gunment will soon pass, things will get better and I'll still continue to live the life of my dreams smiley
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by BigDawsNet: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

Nigeria's my home brah....if I had wanted to leave I would have long Left 9ja. Buhari gunment will soon pass, things will get better and I'll still continue to live the life of my dreams smiley

Wow are you serious?

That's wonderful...you know I used to be part of small percentage that believes in Nigeria. but everything changed... I relocated to study and my hope is to return but when I landed here I discover I have been living under the cave...I consider my self as a cave man for living and growing up in Nigeria

You know what buddy! I'm now in a better location. I now understood the meaning of working system...I understood my rights...I know my potential is important, my skills, my talents are useful somewhere...I realized I don't need God father to secure a job...I realized I'm important to my new gov even tho I wasn't born in my new country as third class cititzen wink

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kandeed: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Wow are you serious?

That's wonderful...you know I used to be part of small percentage that believes in Nigeria. but everything changed... I relocated to study and my hope is to return but when I landed here I discover I have been living under the cave...I consider my self as a cave man for living and growing up in Nigeria

You know what buddy! I'm now in a better location. I now understood the meaning of working system...I understood my rights...I know my potential is important, my skills, my talents are useful somewhere...I realized I don't need God father to secure a job...I realized I'm important to my new gov even tho I wasn't born in my new country as third class cititzen wink

Lol congrats bro yk I just can't imagine myself having a white boss who decides how my day goes. tho I got plans relocating to a place like Oceania but I'm relocating to start a business of my own prolly start with a small grocery store and expand over time

na me wan dey employ white cheesy
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by BigDawsNet: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

Lol congrats bro yk I just can't imagine myself having a white boss who decides how my day goes. tho I got plans relocating to a place like Oceania but I'm relocating to start a business of my own prolly start with a small grocery store and expand over time

na me wan dey employ white cheesy

That's pretty cool to be honest...you know it's fine to be your own boss wherever you find yourself...

It's not like we slavering here for the whites...No I just see them as human being with leadership position....
I also hold a position where I monitor,supervise and give orders to some whites workers here...only because I'm above them in ranks...and they have to follow it...it's the rules...

Like I said earlier all naija citizens wish to remain in our country of birth which is nigeria but when the gov thinks whatever the generate belongs to them and thier family...you have to find an alternative even tho you have to scrub an old white ass man/woman...

Follow your passion bro
And I believe one day lots of people from different races will work for you...

1 Like

Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Greenerie(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
[the Democrats are saying let the blacks be killing themselves,they don't care.they see the blacks as nuisance.

uote author=SlyfoxxjReturns post=103657015]I read somewhere that Chicago has more gun violence than Afghanistan. There’s an active war zone in the US and democrats are more concerned about Jan 6th insurrection, critical race theory race propaganda and other nonsensical issues. In the words of a great man “sad”. [/quote]
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by mightyhaze: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

what single herdsmen attack claimed 500 in one Night. bros dey lie softly
several..

Ask agatu indigenes

Several plateau communities

Don't pile away in ignorance and dullness
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Kandeed: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
mightyhaze:
several..

Ask agatu indigenes

Several plateau communities

Don't pile away in ignorance and dullness

what we're talking bout has nothing to do with you bringing dullness to the matter. if ur talking bout several attacks I'd understand but saying a single attack claimed 500lives one night is over exaggeration, come on
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Iliveforever(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShedrachU:
Make we hear word � which one is stability?
Their intelligence will always overpower mediocre like you, so you don't fathom how overrated and corrupt America is.

Are you daft??

Ok, with their overrating and corruption, which country is still better than them in terms of stability ( economy, dollar, education, health, jobs, technology)e.t.c

Next time before you type, try to understand a statement
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by khia: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
donbachi:
Gun is to African-Americans, wat juju is to nigerians.

Both kills.

@ Greenerie!

What about the NRA (National Riffle Association) created by whites in 1871 who are blocking the bill for stricter gun laws? These are the people who are mass murderers and home grown terrorist in the US.

These are the people who teach their children at an early age to take life, these are the kids who grow up to shoot up schools and churches but unfortunately your Kind is blind to that information.

It's sort of like the ritual killing with knives and machetes and jungle justice that happens in Nigeria.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by khia: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
BanevsJoker:

Honestly, the US is over hyped. Plus the Democrooks have made it worse.

The DemocRATS and the rePUBICans have one agenda in common and that is the destruction of Black Americans and minorities.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by khia: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
flington4550:
How crazy can a country can be by allowing it's citizen access to own a GUN A GUN...very crazy mehn

You can hold the Second Amendment in the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the National Riffle Association for this.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emaprince:
Indeed. Gun violence is an everyday practice over there.

The most endangered seems to be their rappers who are in one gang or the other.

Different gangs and sets on every corner.

Their life expectancy should be 20yrs.

Lil durk is luck he wasn't killed when his cousin nuski was shot because both were together until lil durk went into a store to get something(i think)..before he was out , nuski was already bleeding

Adn who took Nuski has joined him in heaven.

Too early to say Durk is lucky. We all thought the grave digger-Yarmel Williams- 051 melly was lucky at some point. Even Von was far from luck..Hommie lacked and got smoked.
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2021
streetsoldier1:

e pass diallo own (41)
Wow boss naa real OG you be for you to know Diallo. Respect
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by streetsoldier1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:

Wow boss naa real OG you be for you to know Diallo. Respect

grin cheesy
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2021
streetsoldier1:

grin cheesy
I for like send you pm. I need your help... But I can't remember the password to the email I used to open this account
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by FM19addict(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
RealSean:
Chiraq (Chicago) ain no play zone! Folks are being killed everyday due to gang related issues! If you step in an unfamiliar hood looking all suspicious you'll definitely catch at least 30 shots from far ranges.
you quoted my number here
https://www.nairaland.com/6350719/clean-redmi-note-9-4/1#98604324 please help me modify
Re: Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Grave is filled with stubborn young boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.