Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land (43983 Views)

Picture Tour Of Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education Owerri / Echetama: Alvan Ikoku College Lecturer Slumps, Dies In Lecture Hall / Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by owobokiri(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
But why did they kill the python? They shouldn't have done so.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by MajesticKris: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
That's why we don't eat snake meat.. no mater how tasty and spicy you make it look...

They have to perform a funeral for it...

You'll see...
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by otikpoko(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Lol. All these superstitious beliefs should be abolished abeg. Imagine a python that can swallow two goats. What if it had swallowed a human being?

The relations of the person who the python swallowed will be made to cleanse the LAND angry
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Depressed101:
did it swallow human, I think the students who disembowelled that innocent snake are idiots

If it had swallowed a human being...I'm sure ur reaction would have been different. The students were probably frightened seeing such a gigantic snake...and they killed it so it won't harm someone. People kill snakes all the time.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
MansoryMX:

No offense, even if you are the daughter of Otedola or Dangote I can’t marry someone like you with this kind of mentality.
And I can't marry someone who believe his opinion is superior...
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Dexterine94: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
The two goats can be used as sacrifices to appease the gods
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Oga that's my opinion and I own it. You are free to believe what you want...but don't force ur opinion on me.

Don't use your opinion to ridicule our belief, use your "opinion" judiciously.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Don't use your opinion to ridicule our belief, use your "opinion" judiciously.

No one is ridiculing ur belief except you.
I stand by my opinion...read that again.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by LZAA: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Omo lala we get it you like snakes but abeg stop pushing snake topics to FP
It's becoming stale
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

No one is ridiculing ur belief except you.
I stand by my opinion...read that again.

Abeg getat angry angry
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eke Nworie that was not killed during the Army's Python dance in the East some useless students now decided to kill it.

Tomorrow, when they graduate from school and the best life will have for them is to be POS attendants, they'd think God hates them.
This guy....grin
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doradorwa:
Personally I believe cultures and traditions should not be undermine irrespective of what civilization has offered us.

Hmmm. Can I ask you a question and will you answer truthfully? grin
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by prigoz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
If they consult Eke Nworie chief priest, what will they do to Lala the snake man. Just ask ooo

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Abeg getat angry angry

I don tell you finish. If e pain you too much, scrub ur b@lls for barbwire.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by greatiyk4u(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eke Nworie that was not killed during the Army's Python dance in the East some useless students now decided to kill it.

Tomorrow, when they graduate from school and the best life will have for them is to be POS attendants, they'd think God hates them.

Tradition is superior to religion and that's why Jesus said we should give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

You have atleast a little information about everything in Nigeria..........

Nwanne u too much

042 guy dey hail you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Witttyduchess(f): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Lol. All these superstitious beliefs should be abolished abeg. Imagine a python that can swallow two goats. What if it had swallowed a human being?

that's to show you how IPOB people are so backward

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by focus7: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmmmm our blodas worshipping Jesus, Jew, masquerade, snakes, Mohammed, monkey, amadioha etc.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by slowice(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Swallow mama and grown up nanny the same time HABAỊỊ see greed
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by JoeSoapy: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Illiteracy at it's peak, till those reptiles swallow a full grown human dem go understand

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beloved3:

Hmmm. Can I ask you a question and will you answer truthfully? grin
let's here it sir
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Oracleforce: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doradorwa:
Personally I believe cultures and traditions should not be undermine irrespective of what civilization has offered us.

by the time the snake swallow one of your family members then, we can preserve the useless culture.

thinking through his anus.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

by the time the snake swallow one of your family members then, we can preserve the useless culture.

thinking through his anus.
lol... Firstly I don't stay where snake can swallow me neither any of my family.

Secondly, this whole snake thing is some people tradition and their form of religion. I will not disrespect them by saying what they believe in is rubbish.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doradorwa:
let's here it sir

Good.

If you were at that town and you wrapped up millions (for a project) in a polythene and kept it secretly in your room only to find that a python had found its way in and swallowed the polythene. Luckily, you found the python leaving.
What would you do?
Kill the sacred snake and retrieve your money or let it go, afterall traditions must be respected? grin grin grin
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beloved3:

Good.

If you were at that town and you wrapped up millions (for a project) in a polythene and kept it secretly in your room only to find that a python had found its way in and swallowed the polythene. Luckily, you found the python leaving.
What would you do?
Kill the sacred snake and retrieve your money or let it go, afterall traditions must be respected? grin grin grin
Why would a python swallow a polythene in the first place?.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doradorwa:

Yes an hungry python can swallow it by mistake.

Watch the video below or the links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtSrtYz5nzc

https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/threads/help-snake-has-eaten-plastic-bag-with-mice-inside.948593/

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?263451-Ball-python-ate-a-piece-of-plastic

So answer the question. grin grin
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by GoldHorse(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Lalas.ticlala should be consulted for the cleansing
The baby look like Sowore grin grin

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doradorwa:

Don't tell me you have run away. You must answer the question o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Witttyduchess:
that's to show you how IPOB people are so backward

What has this got to do with IPOB?

Abeg carry ur tribalism go one side.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Saintdan0421(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tradition is superior to religion and that's why Jesus said we should give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

NO BE ONLY GIVE TO CAESAR WHAT BELONG STO CAESAR, NA GIVE TO ABACHA WHAT BELONGS TO ABACHA...

UTTERLY RUBBISH.....

A TRADITION THAT COMMANDS A WIDOW TO DRINK THE WATER USED IN BATHING HER LATE HUSBAND CORPSE IS ALSO WELCOMED....

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Vince77(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Plot Twist: lalasticlala is the Chief Priest
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by jacoik(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You spoke wisely bro. I love your type of person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks / Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.