Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land (44010 Views)

Picture Tour Of Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education Owerri / Echetama: Alvan Ikoku College Lecturer Slumps, Dies In Lecture Hall / Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by GMBuhari: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eke Nworie that was not killed during the Army's Python dance in the East some useless students now decided to kill it.

Tomorrow, when they graduate from school and the best life will have for them is to be POS attendants, they'd think God hates them.

Tradition is superior to religion and that's why Jesus said we should give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

I feel you but Buhari already said Federal agencies, state and local governments chapters do not have vacancy

Working POS jobs in the future might not be the gods, it's just because bubu is a clown
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by maxzzo1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na wao 2 goats ,very greedy abi na apc
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Badbishop15(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
"Eke Nworie" will have a befitting burial
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by NeoMakaveli: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Superstitious fools and imbecilles!

Same python deity that couldnt protect our ancestors against Nigerian soldiers from 1967-1970

Those who made this statement about cleansing should be ordered to pay for the goats swallowed by the python.

even Jesus couldn't save himself from being Killed, neither did the apostles, neither did America with its Technology prevent 9/11
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Me23(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
This snake selfish Sha, imagine only him swallow two goats for this harsh economy. Which other cleansing are they expecting again after the two goat, the other one that was supposed to be used as cleansing e carry am chop.... cleansing ko washing ni

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Ovis1302(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
MansoryMX:

No offense, even if you are the daughter of Otedola or Dangote I can’t marry someone like you with this kind of mentality.
She is entitled to her own opinion.
Can you marry your wife in Nigeria without paying her bride price and call yourself a married man within your kith and kins?
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Lafgol9697(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by leofab(f): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2021
toluxa1:
Oh that Chief Priest in 1979-1980 is now late?
So he died too? Eyahhhh
didn’t your lord abs savior died too ?
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by toluxa1(m): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2021
leofab:
didn’t your lord abs savior died too ?

He died that we might live.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by psalmmycapo(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2021
paulolee:
I heard about dt 1978 phython case because my uncle was part of dt story n he gave us real life details of how "spirits" kept on disturbing them after killing a very big phython, till they did d needful..
he even said machines stopped working n even d foreigners dt do inspect or work with d construction companies were complaining of different unknown sickness before they returned back to their countries for proper medication
superstitious or not, my dad av always advised me never to criticize any religion, tradition, belief or custom dt i know nothing about because respecting such norms doesn't take anything away from me..
I think d school management should do d needful because when u are in rome, u act like a roman..

Sorry i thought when you was in rome you'd roam about.
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by paulolee(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2021
psalmmycapo:

Sorry i thought when you was in rome you'd roam about.
no b lie
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Ademoore07(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eke Nworie that was not killed during the Army's Python dance in the East some useless students now decided to kill it.

Tomorrow, when they graduate from school and the best life will have for them is to be POS attendants, they'd think God hates them.

Tradition is superior to religion and that's why Jesus said we should give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.
The chief priest is back. Lol
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Ademoore07(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2021
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Superstitious fools and imbecilles!

Same python deity that couldnt protect our ancestors against Nigerian soldiers from 1967-1970

Those who made this statement about cleansing should be ordered to pay for the goats swallowed by the python.

hahahahaha. You are even against your husband's advise. Lol. I miss u guys. Welcome back
Re: Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land by Bluesea1and2: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Same snake that killed your goats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' / JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks / Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.