Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest (61144 Views)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Emperor5(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
The Dido is quite big ooo!
Longer than prick
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by 6tuz2468(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=SmartProf post=103674969]Very mumu man...a typical I believe that is his problem for now, maybe some side chick around his neighborhood sent him, una ma know see quality man had to get now
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Nuelito:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

grin

Talk nobody go beat you..!

Fear fear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by backtalkG(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2021
So this thing can actually enter kpekus some ladies are carrying boreholes in the middle

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by brainhgeek(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2021
He steal waste bin join?
This life ehn, sense no just balance
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Bluesea1and2: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2021
That's of much value to him I guess
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by fredoooooo: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2021
heniford2:
TMKsouth oh grin cheesy grin even rubber prick una hungry people dey loot come see your yeye country men grin even waste bin too
Your mouth ehn grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

I get a feeling every dumb picture on the net is gonna be tagged SA and COWgerians will just lap it up. Perennial fake news victims. This guy looks like a recycler.

Guy, defending this actions of the SA miscreants will be like APC/Buhari BMC trying to defend actions of Buhari. It's a difficult task and involves a lot of energy and lies upon lies. At the end, you will see that you've not achieved anything.

Most SA guys are just too lazy and have empty skulls. They behave like those things we have in the northern part of this our country.
Drug blinded brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Damojoy(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2021
realstars:
Y6u Say It Wisely.
Thanks
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by steeltrust: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2021
With this protest you get realize that many south Africans re illitrate

No wonder they re so hostile in all they do
And them wan compare their sef to us
Rubbish pple angry

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by fredoooooo: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
meobizy:
What honestly is the point of these lootings? They won’t bring Zuma out of prison. What then?
they just use that as an excuse. They all know what they're doing. Some people are behind it ..
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Oharina(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2021
South Africans and fulanis look alike why

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by gbengaadeleye12: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by morule20(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2021
This mumu must be a Fulani man...
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by bizhop01: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2021
The village man handel it like an award
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Advision: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, probably.

South Africa has big class divide ; zuma is more popular with the poor and Ramaphosa with the upper class and white people in particular. Zuma is not in jail for corruption mind you ,he's being in imprisoned for not appearing before a commission that was clear designed to humiliate him and everyone else who's against the status quo . Ramaphosa and his white elite allies want a dictatorship not a democracy,and the people on the ground are fighting that. This is no longer about Zuma ,deeper issues including historical injustices and the poverty increased by the unnecessary lockdowns have taken centre stage .

Many of Africa's worst leaders came in the guise of fighting for the poor. Dont remember hearing anything good about south africa while zuma was in power. What we kept hearing is state capture, power outages, xenophobia, corruption......same thing Nigeria is currently suffering with the cattle rearer that came bearing empty promises of uplifting the poor and fighting corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by izubext007: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
I think his wife actually needs it........loot gift
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by malakaimoscondo: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Mere seeing his trousers, you would know this guy is a clown.

The clown shows so much resemblance to the Yoruba movie actor, Dejo Tunfulu.
so u mean u don't like that thing the man is holding in his left hand?
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Amotolongbo(f): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
so u mean u don't like that thing the man is holding in his left hand?
what is it?

Food or money?
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Ayobami7(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2021
Okay
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Fiscus105(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2021
majamajic:
His wife can't thank him enough
What a man !

And u think one have capability of housing and feeding a woman?
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Attitude00123: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2021
I think he looted so many other important things. He's just using that to catch cruise and he may even find someone (crazy ladies) who will purchase that from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2021
Advision:

Many of Africa's worst leaders came in the guise of fighting for the poor. Dont remember hearing anything good about south africa while zuma was in power. What we kept hearing is state capture, power outages, xenophobia, corruption......same thing Nigeria is currently suffering with the cattle rearer that came bearing empty promises of uplighting the poor and fighting corruption.

You didn't hear anything good because white owned media houses were and are obsessed with pinning the current situation on him . He is the same man that re- opened tvet colleges to give poor students a chance to upgrade the needed skills in the economy. He declared free education for the poor in Universities. He put more funds on on Nfsas so that students would be able to pay not only tuition but rent ,food& books . He built state of the art hospitals in poor areas. He built the first University in the Northen cape to make sure struggling students from that province had access to quality education. He championed policies that prioritised black entrepreneurs in doing business with the state . I could go on

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
grin
when I thought I've seen it all
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Nuelito: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Kolaboluv7:

grin

Talk nobody go beat you..!

Fear fear grin grin grin

Leave me alone oh
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by KosiGee(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

grin grin grin
I underestimated the Satafrikans

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by theTranslator: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

I responded to your stupidity grin.

You're not in touch with reality are you? grin. If your bleached sisters don't have hiv,then who's giving birth to these grin grin grin;
That's grossly false

How can we have the highest rate in the world yet have one of the lowest HIV percentage in the world?
You believe that?

Besides
Igbos are naturally mostly light skinned

I am Yoruba though
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by KosiGee(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2021
The silly man stole a wheelie bin as well.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

That's grossly false

How can we have the highest rate in the world yet have one of the lowest HIV percentage in the world?
You believe that?

Besides
Igbos are naturally mostly light skinned

I am Yoruba though

LMFAO, yet you believe the other reports ? grin. How many adults have agreed to be tested ?

LMFAO , you mean the spare parts & drug dealers I see over here with dark lips hands but light faces
? grin grin

Dont care who you are ,keep your tribalism to yourself, I'm talking about the Nigerian craze to bleach here grin grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Stallione(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Kooldon:
What an achievement?
I can't wait to see his face while shouting Langalibalele...
what he is holding is ur size i guess,lol
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Hadampson(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Volkswagen90:
It seems SA people are not educated

They are educated but small fraction of their population are violent... If u check well, u will see that those looters are mostly from zulu tribes. Other tribes especially vendas didn't join the looting mission

P-S.. Not all zulus

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Hadampson(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2021
meobizy:
What honestly is the point of these lootings? They won’t bring Zuma out of prison. What then?

Poverty i think
The issue of inequality in SA is getting out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.