Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! (8055 Views)

Where Is SLAWOMIR??? / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by Cerebellum: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thereddevil:

I can see his "Cerebellum" from here

Lol...You're a damnn niggaagrin
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by Mustiboy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
rowland545:
u can help me?

Its funny ...what can a dumb individual such as urself possibly offer me?

I would like to know pls tell me.....

You see my point? You still can't read properly and understand what I meant is that I can't help a miserable person such as you.

Are the standards of the offsprings that low in your family? Too bad. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by rowland545(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mustiboy:

You see my point? You still can't read properly and understand what I meant is that I can't help a miserable person such as you.

Are the standards of the offsprings that low in your family? Too bad. undecided
tell DAT to ur wretched family
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by Mustiboy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
rowland545:
tell DAT to ur wretched family

If my family was wretched, that means your father is a pauper, just as much as the whóre you call mother, and there's no hope of anyone of you ever making it in life.

Too bad. Hopefully, God will have mercy on y'all in your next lives. But, for now, I'm afraid y'all will die wretched.

My condolences. embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by rowland545(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mustiboy:

If my family was wretched, that means your father is a pauper, just as much as the whóre you call mother, and there's no hope of anyone of you ever making it in life.

Too bad. Hopefully, God will have mercy on y'all in your next lives. But, for now, I'm afraid y'all will die wretched.

My condolences. embarassed
even if it was a used condom or good for nothing father could have put in on...so ur cheap LovePeddler of a mother won't bring this disgrace to this world...

I'm not sorry so go and die miserably like u deserve... Good for nothing nincompoop
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by KingDash: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cerebellum:
grin

I decided to login to my dusty fb account today and I saw a nigga post this pictures with...

"Mr slawomir the keyboard warrior busted"grin

See baba mouth grin

ugly thing..
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by Mustiboy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
rowland545:
even if it was a used condom or good for nothing father could have put in on...so ur cheap LovePeddler of a mother won't bring this disgrace to this world...

I'm not sorry so go and die miserably like u deserve... Good for nothing nincompoop

It hurts, I know. And that's why you've chosen to latch out on me just to prove that your mother failed to raise you properly in her whoring years. How could she when she was busy sucking different dicks about? News broke out that she still does till this day.

I just pity the pauper you call father as he's probably raised a bastard. Too many woes for that man: raising a bastard isn't enough; he has to contend with your whoring mother as well.

I hope y'all seek the eyes of the Lord as failure to do do means y'all probably gon' die with regrets.

Better go and look for your real father, you bastard; I won't dignify you with another response.

Peace out.
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by rowland545(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mustiboy:

It hurts, I know. And that's why you've chosen to latch out on me just to prove that your mother failed to raise you properly in her whoring years. How could she when she was busy sucking different dicks about? News broke out that she still does till this day.

I just pity the pauper you call father as he's probably raised a bastard. Too many woes for that man: raising a bastard isn't enough; he has to contend with your whoring mother as well.

I hope y'all seek the eyes of the Lord as failure to do do means y'all probably gon' die with regrets.

Better go and look for your real father, you bastard; I won't dignify you with another response.

Peace out.
I did not read ur long epistle grin

Its too long and its from a stupid person so no need to waste my time...now help me and summarize... And when doing pls don't cry...

Sorry I insulted u...I'm sorry I called ur hopeless family wretched... I'm so sorry I called u a useless nobody....sorry i told u d truth...now I forgive u...tell me thank u
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by Cerebellum: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Its okay Mustiboy and Rowland545

It normal to fight but just chill ehn grin...embrace una self biko smiley
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by LOGICALKEN: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Slawomiir is a Benin burger

Come to Benin, u will see him
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by alasan007(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

Omo I just de laugh reading there gbas gbos
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by Cerebellum: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
alasan007:

Bros he funny o but no dey alrytgrin

One love
#Peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by rowland545(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Cerebellum:

I don calm cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! by rowland545(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2021
alasan007:

yehh I think say nah only me and dat guy day oooo.... cheesy

I don free I'm ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds / Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.