Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush (5814 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
BarrSly:
I’ll help you pay back your loan on few conditions..

1. You give me access to the crypto account as collateral that you will pay me back eventually (login n passwd)

2. You have a good diverse crypto portfolio cause if it’s just bitcoin you bought my brother forget it I can’t help you..

Consider your options and hit me right back ASAP.

I just sent you a dm Sir. Please respond.

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Lexusgs430: 1:04am On Aug 03, 2021
The government needs to bring in legislation, to safeguard their citizens.........

This loan sharks flourished in the west, till government brought out legislations that strangulated their operations and customers received compensation for unfair rates and unaffordable loans.....

It's time you made complaints, to the government departments in charge of customer protection......

Bombard their inbox/timelines with messages.......

3 Likes

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by alarm4: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Austyno1:
They have already read n saved ur contacts to their system. Just forget bout those guys. They won't message ur contacts forever. They'll get tired n still come back to u to beg to be paying small small. Me I nor dey send them again....have blocked all their no n they can't do anytin. They made me have a whole lot of issues in my office. Later they'll expect me to pay back...too late for them.....
Xcredit
Lcash
Cashlion
Nairaplus
Fastmoney
Sokoloan
Palmcredit
New credit
Okash.
All of una go soon pack una tins leave this country.
They even msg all my Boss in my office
Thunder fire them
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fairly used Huawei y9s (my phone) for sale Abeg. No issues at all. Help me raise money repay some of this people. Price 70k (slightly negotiable).

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Happy weekend
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
alarm4:

They even msg all my Boss in my office
Thunder fire them
Really shocked shocked
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abeg ooo embarassed
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021
Thugnificent:
Fairly used Huawei y9s (my phone) for sale Abeg. No issues at all. Help me raise money repay some of this people. Price 70k (slightly negotiable). 08061347481 (whatsapp)
smiley smiley
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Happy Sunday all undecided
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by abiodunjonah: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Austyno1:
They have already read n saved ur contacts to their system. Just forget bout those guys. They won't message ur contacts forever. They'll get tired n still come back to u to beg to be paying small small. Me I nor dey send them again....have blocked all their no n they can't do anytin. They made me have a whole lot of issues in my office. Later they'll expect me to pay back...too late for them.....
Xcredit
Lcash
Cashlion
Nairaplus
Fastmoney
Sokoloan
Palmcredit
New credit
Okash.
they came to your office??
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by nedekid: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
iLegendd:
I didn't read the post, but the title. So, all you care about is your crush?

I like how aggressive these companies are. Without it, Nigerians will NEVER pay back.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by nedekid: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Austyno1:
Xcredit
Lcash
Cashlion
Nairaplus
Fastmoney
Sokoloan
Palmcredit
New credit
Okash.
Visit one of the credit rating agency websites and check your ratings. It applies world wide.
You think you are doing them but you are doing harm to yourself because of small money.
You relocate eg to Canada, UK, you cannot acess credit, here in naija nko?
My friend got offer last year for the cbn covid business assistance. The offered him 10m for his furniture factory. It was withdrawn when they were about to pay when the did a credit check on him. He had earlier defaulted on a 300k paylater loan.

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by olamybabz(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Thugnificent:
Good evening nairalanders. Please I'm Owing Soko loan, Gocash and Lcredit almost 60k. I borrowed because I wanted to Invest the bulk of the cash in my crypto business to flourish but now the loan apps payment date is fast approaching in fact it'll be due in 3 days and I don't have the money to pay back. I heard they normally message contacts calling them thief etc. Right now my crush that I'm going well with may receive the message because she was on my contact list when I made the application. Now I'm in trouble. What should I do please

How far? Did you pay them or they are still sending messages to your contacts?
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by techboss1313: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2022
This is 2022, please let's start patronizing legit loan apps. Carbon, FairMoney etc

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Kingjames(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
like me during the christmas holiday
though while fcking, my p*nis dropped as soon as i think of the loan and how to repay
its well with my soul
StPete:

What about people wey use borrowed funds to fvck pussy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Maxxim: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
INCREDIBLE007:
quickly go and
block heir access to your contacts

asap
See one of ma nigga right here cheesy
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by StPete: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kingjames:
like me during the christmas holiday
though while fcking, my p*nis dropped as soon as i think of the loan and how to repay
its well with my soul

grin grin grin
See your life outside grin
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by Thugnificent(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2022
olamybabz:

How far? Did you pay them or they are still sending messages to your contacts?
I paid some
Re: I'm Owing Some Loan Shark Apps And I'm Scared They Might Message My Crush by gozmann(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
If you have complaints to make about loan sharks, you can forward them to this email address: lendersinterimregistration@fccpc.gov.ng with proofs/screenshots. Please, don't wait till you're defamed 🙏🏼

I believe we can put an end to this madness for good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Feedback Thread: Talk To Your Moderators / Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This / 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.