Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ (15153 Views)

My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To? / My Tinder Experience / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
I've spent 1yr and 6months in Abuja. So sometime last month I broke up with my girlfriend and she was the first girl I got close with when I moved to abuja. After the breakup that was when it dawned on me that I don't have female friends that i can use for rebound from the breakup. So my journey in finding a female distraction took me to the land of Tinder dating app. Should I call it dating app? Because 85% of girls there are for hookup.
So I downloaded Tinder on the 24th August, set up my profile and started swiping right on girls that are not more than 3km from my house. On the 27th which was a Saturday I swiped right on a girl's profile (I will call her jummai) and we got paired immediately. I sent her a message which she replied immediately and we chatted for some minutes and she asked for my WhatsApp line which I gave her. She called immediately saying she wanted to confirm it's not fake. Later that evening I went to watch EPL match at my favorite lounge close to my house. Immediately I sat down Jummai's message came in, asking me what I was doing. I told her I was watching a match at the lounge and asked her to come if she's not busy. She agreed and within an hour she was there. She wasn't looking bad, she is built moderately with well rounded medium size ass and a perky chest. I liked what I saw because she has a different frame from my ex who is thick (not fat).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
I offered her alcohol but she declined it and instead requested for yogurt. While we were talking she started getting all touchy which I teased her about. Her reply was that "you're fine nah". grin 45mins later a call came in and she told me she's leaving that her roommate is around and she has the house keys. We said goodbye and she left with her half finished yogurt.

12 Likes

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Mhykel217(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dem dun call her for business grin

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
After the match I went home. Jummai call came in around 7pm asking if I was still at the lounge, I told her I'm home because the match has ended. She asked if she can come to my house that she's bored and I obliged. I gave her directions and 30mins later a bike dropped her infront of my house. She was putting on a jeans short and sleeveless shirt.
I mmediately this babe enter house drop her bag, na so she start dey waka the whole house, before I know wetin dey happen she Don dey prepare Indomie and sardine. *I don go carry hungry babe o*
After eating her next question was, where's my girlfriend and I shouldn't tell her I don't have because e no get how I go fine like this and not have a gf. For my mind I was like wetin this babe dey scheme for because although I'm not ugly but I no say when fine guys dey come out I no fit come out.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Nonexisting1: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
A confirmed paying client called and she quickly left to take care of business. Money first before love. My kind of bitch.

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Based on say I want to knack as it was getting late and, I'm not looking for a new gf. I started touching her and she was resisting so I left her though I know say she was just forming not too cheap based on say the way she was all over from at the lounge.
The next question she asked me put a smile on my face. She asked if she could sleep over at my house and go to work from here in the morning. I said yes. Next thing the babe said I should come and join her for bed, I come dey do my own shakara. I told her shebi she said I'm rushing. She responded that I've gotten her wet so I should come and finish what I started. I just comot cloth sharparly and dived on the bed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
As we started, this babe turned me and lay on me. The way his babe rode me eh like say she has been hoarding kongi for 2months. I didn't even understand the style she did that night, like she was on top but she wasn't sitting on me but rather she was lying down flat on me and riding. This went on for minutes before she asked for change of position. I started pounding her missionary style, some minutes into the pounding she started crying and saying I love you. I overlooked it as things girls normally say when they reach orgasm. When I saw that she was satisfied and my sheet wet, I switched to doggy so I can cum too.
We did one more time around 6am before preparing for work. We left the house together. Now this is where the weird thing started.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Makers49: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
H
Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
IceDune:
As we started, this babe turned me and lay on me. The way his babe rode me eh like say she was been hoarding kongi for 2months. I didn't even understand the style she did that night, like she was on top but she was sitting on me but rather she was lying down flat on me and riding. This went on for minutes before she asked for change of position. I started pounding her missionary style, some minutes into the pounding she started crying and saying I love you. I overlooked it as things girls normally say when they reach organism. When I saw that she was satisfied and my sheet wet, I switched to doggy so I can cum too.
We did one more time around 6am before preparing for work. We left the house together. Now this is where the weird thing started.

Please be fast and finish your Lies Stories

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by UrPapa: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Make I spread my mat here
Abuja fine boy Oya continue

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Throughout that day, she kept chatting me at work, calling and then she started sending love emoji at the end of her sentence then when she noticed I wasn't s reciprocating, she asked if I love her. Being the kind of person I am, I wouldn't lie, I told her no nah that it's too early. This babe pick offense o, how she has fallen in love with me and I'm not feeling the same way, before I know it she told me not to chat her or call her again. She went ahead and blocked me o.
I was shocked!!! Like I just met this girl yesterday o. We met on 27th, bleeped and on the 28th you're professing love. The knacking was out of this world but I no fit deceive myself and say I love you just because of knack.
I need to add that the only money I gave her in the morning was 1k for bike.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
And for those that think this is a lie. It is not.

21 Likes

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
IceDune:
Throughout that day, she kept chatting me at work, calling and then she started sending love emoji at the end of her sentence then when she noticed I was reciprocating, she asked if I love her. Being the kind of person I am, I wouldn't lie, I told her no nah that it's too early. This babe pick offense o, how she has fallen in love with me and I'm not feeling the same way, before I know it she told me not to chat her or call her again. She went ahead and blocked me o.
I was shocked!!! Like I just met this girl yesterday o. We met on 27th, bleeped and on the 28th you're professing love. The knacking was out of this world but I no fit deceive myself and say I love you just because of knack.

You seeee, this one of the reasons why so many guys suffer unnecessarily, they just can never be straightforward, you knew it was too early to be in a relationship, but wasn't too early to insert your D*ck on a P*ssy u met barely 2 days ago? From the way u were describing how u dived on her like a Lion who just found it's prey, I'm pretty sure u went raw? undecided undecided undecided undecided Why didn't u just go ahead and ask her how much she's willing to collect and save yourself from all these unnecessary dramas? Now you've made a total stranger know your in and out, worst more, where you Live (In this dangerous times ooo) Which she can come to hurt you anytime she wants...

Hmmm!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by don4real: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
She go unblock you when konji rise again

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
UrPapa:
Make I spread my mat here
Abuja fine boy Oya continue

Like I said, I'm not fine but I'm not ugly

3 Likes

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by UrPapa: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
don4real:
She go unblock you when konji rise again
Forget, girl wey Dey tinder
U know how many sweet dicks she go dey collect steady

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by feranmi143: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Please be fast and finish your Lies Stories
Yo fish, except maybe this op is trying to frame up sm stories. but there are lot of widedo out there.

3 Likes

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
I shared this experience because this evening one of my female friends just asked me if I know a girl called "Jummai" that stays around NYSC in kubwa. I said yes. She told me the girl saw my pics on her phone (she has a lot of my pictures) and thought we were dating. She started telling her that she shouldn't trust me o. I've been laughing my ass out and then decided to share the encounter here

15 Likes

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
UrPapa:

Exactly my thoughts. That's why I was shocked at this behavior
Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

You seeee, this one of the reasons why so many guys suffer unnecessarily, they just can never be straightforward, you knew it was too early to be in a relationship, but wasn't too early to insert your D*ck on a P*ssy u met barely 2 days ago? From the way u were describing how u dived on her like a Lion who just found it's prey, I'm pretty sure u went raw? undecided undecided undecided undecided Why didn't u just go ahead and ask her how much she's willing to collect and save yourself from all these unnecessary dramas? Now you've made a total stranger know your in and out, worst more, where you Live (In this dangerous times ooo) Which she can come to hurt you anytime she wants...

Hmmm!

I'm not careless to have sex with a stranger without protection. As for being straightforward, we never discussed relationship nor did I mention to her that I was looking for one. She was the one that got flirty at the lounge, she was the one the asked to come to my house. I forgot to mention that she came with extra cloth for work the next day, so this wasn't random on her part. It was premeditated.
As for coming to hurt me, the people she will come with to hurt me will turn on her once they see it's me. Also I did nothing wrong of which her conscience will tell her.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by don4real: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin
UrPapa:

2 Likes

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Oceanjagaban: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
IceDune:
Throughout that day, she kept chatting me at work, calling and then she started sending love emoji at the end of her sentence then when she noticed I wasn't s reciprocating, she asked if I love her. Being the kind of person I am, I wouldn't lie, I told her no nah that it's too early. This babe pick offense o, how she has fallen in love with me and I'm not feeling the same way, before I know it she told me not to chat her or call her again. She went ahead and blocked me o.
you forget to tell us the side wey you lick her kpekus,why u skip that side

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Konjiboii: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
IceDune:
And for those that think this is a lie. It is not. I swear on my life

Wetin you wan swear for, na your first casual sex be this nii?

1 Like

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
you forget to tell us the side wey you lick her kpekus,why u skip that side

LOL, I didn't do such. Head for one night stand is a no no!! Unless na wealthy man pikin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by Oceanjagaban: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
IceDune:

LOL, I didn't do such. Head for one night stand is a no no!! Unless na wealthy man pikin grin
lol...u dey discriminate o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by goshikid: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some people pri.ck don rise cheesy even before Op end matters

13 Likes

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
lol...u dey discriminate o

LOL, it's more of being sure about the person's hygiene
Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by blackboy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Guy tinder or whatever you called it is a dating app as you said but you said the babes turn it for hook up . Typical of men, blamin the women for whoring when it is the men that sleep with them with no intention to marry em.
The babe might be genuinely looking for true love and to settle down but going about it the wrong way and meeting guyz like you. No blame babes for turning Tinder to hookup/runs place. It is guyz that encourage that. When we view babes as sex objects. Chop n mark register or clean mouth mentality of guys dey kill them. Fear women..spiritual effects dey happen.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
goshikid:
Some people pri.ck don rise cheesy even before Op end matters

Why do I have a feeling you're talking about yourself when you said "some people" cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ by IceDune: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
blackboy:
Guy tinder or whatever you called it is a dating app as you said but you said the babes turn it for hook up . Typical of men, blamin the women for whoring when it is the men that sleep with them with no intention to marry em.
The babe might be genuinely looking for true love and to settle down but going about it the wrong way and meeting guyz like you. No blame babes for turning Tinder to hookup/runs place. It is guyz that encourage that. When we view babes as sex objects. Chop n mark register or clean mouth mentality of guys dey kill them. Fear women..spiritual effects dey happen.

No gender can be solely blamed for hookups. If there's no supply, demand will fizzle out and if there's no demand, supply will fizzle out.
I'm already playing my part as I don't do sex for cash!

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / It Pays To Be Handsome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.