Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) (70033 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) / Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Can u please show us her old ass for comparism

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by int0x80(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
2021 Cadillac Escalade! Machine
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
slimman007:

My friend go and sit down,you are a male masquerading as female to deceive gullible men.it is only simp and foolish men will fall to this your crap...For your information that pix you used on your profile is one of Krissjoh models...

Bring the Kriss Joh model, and post it here or give a link. Stop ranting because I didn't attend to you. #please shift. grin grin
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

Does Naija girls do any style apart from missionary and doggy?

What do you expect from people who think having sex is doing the man a favour
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mehn. In the past, married women didn't behave like this.
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

Does Naija girls do any style apart from missionary and doggy?

Oh boy! Liberian girls are wicket!

Nadaline did reverse cowgirl on me and watching her big bumbum wobbling while moving up and down made me forget Bubu was Nigeria's President.

Liberian girls are bombs when it comes to knacking kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if this is the type of women feminists are killing themselves over.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by slimman007: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Bring the Kriss Joh model, and post it here or give a link. Stop ranting because I didn't attend to you. #please shift. grin grin

Oga you are a scammer and a rogue,go and work and stop being lazy looking for gullible people here to dupe.Even the so called pix you post is full of stretch mark and thin breast..Nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
slimman007:

Oga you are a scammer and a rogue,go and work and stop being lazy looking for gullible people here to dupe.Even the so called pix you post is full of stretch mark and thin breast..Nonsense...
grin grin grin I laugh in Chinese
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Temmyboi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
hybrid11:
With the as* ,she can't do cowgirl reverse na, only doggy

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by trippleKAY(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
All I can see is that machine she's standing wit
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Echowas: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
To what end
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by slimman007: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin I laugh in Chinese

Scammer,keep laughing like fool until you are finally arrested...Nonsense
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by NLmopol(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
happybee:
To what's behind - Thats hella machine!
Cadillac Cadillac pump that truck (Jason derulo’s voice)
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Aganju849: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Businesslist:
Reality TV star, Nina, flaunts her new ass one month after her surgery

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRSAsMeF3kp/

Botched
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin
slimman007:

Scammer,keep laughing like fool until you are finally arrested...Nonsense

grin gringrin grin grin. Sweetheart, it would be better to grow up and be a man that you are, so you can find your soulmate. If you're toxic and angry because a girl rejected you message, then you're going to be really sad in this life. But I wish the best for you kiss kiss
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Mrjonah(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
All am seeing is money grin shocked grin
God please bless me
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
How can nonsense things be an achievement for some women? This generation sef

There is no devil a woman is a devil.
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Still no yansh
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Johel(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Businesslist:
Reality TV star, Nina, flaunts her new ass one month after her surgery

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRSAsMeF3kp/

Nyansh wey don cast!
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Kinzo0917(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
What is so special with all this big asses? I dont know how most women reason. So what will she tell God on the day of judgment? Is she gonna tell God the Ass HE gave her is too small? Women and inferiority complex na like 5&6. Confused spices
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by slimman007: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:
grin grin

grin gringrin grin grin. Sweetheart, it would be better to grow up and be a man that you are, so you can find your soulmate. If you're toxic and angry because a girl rejected you message, then you're going to be really sad in this life. But I wish the best for you kiss kiss

It is you that should grow up and desist from your dubious way which I know if you don't it will get you into trouble.How can a man decide to go into dubious means to make a living and you think you will end well.In your best interest desist from this and make your way right with God otherwise sooner or later you will be caught that I can assure you....Peace
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
See that car oo

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
hybrid11:
With the as* ,she can't do cowgirl reverse na, only doggy
personally I can't even pen dis cos I knw it's not real and natural. It ll always be in my mind dat it's artificial ass am drilling....just like banging toy
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by WrksOnMyMachine: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
Am I the only one seeing that black Cadillac?

Oboy shocked
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
One of the reasons why Pantami wants to hand over Nigeria to the Taliban.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Women are so enjoying. Someone problem can really be lack of bum bum.
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Progressyac: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
On a very good day,you must pay for it
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
slimman007:

It is you that should grow up and desist from your dubious way which I know if you don't it will get you into trouble.How can a man decide to go into dubious means to make a living and you think you will end well.In your best interest desist from this and make your way right with God otherwise sooner or later you will be caught that I can assure you....Peace

I AM GOD kiss kiss
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Princewill1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
The suv right there is dope. What's the make and model of that ride?

I'm more interested in that ride than the olosho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.