Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) (70032 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) / Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by driand(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Onyi22:

When you go die? Na my concern be that
dude was right, GO AND MARRY!
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Kingisibor: 6:52am On Jul 15, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

Does Naija girls do any style apart from missionary and doggy?
Some dey try Wella.
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by 9Stamp(f): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2021
Babay girll
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by 9Stamp(f): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Romanoff:
Do they do these surgeries for themselves or for men?

Cause those who did it for men still ended up with men who cheats on them, even with the fake brezz and nyash.

So do they do it for themselves?
Apt
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Onyi22(f): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2021
driand:
dude was right, GO AND MARRY!
Am also right, he should GO AND DIE
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Wow
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Greatfullheart: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

Does Naija girls do any style apart from missionary and doggy?
what is missionary?
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by saddeeqrunka(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2021
Greatfullheart:
what is missionary?

Ask CamusMidas grin grin he'll explain it more to you, me i'm still a virgin grin
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

Where do u meet such girl shocked

She came with her Nigerian friend whose brother lives in Monrovia for a visit here in Abuja, we met and quickly became an item.

Good thing about them is that they don't behave like Nigerian girls that will demand upandan and still be forming nonsense on top of it upon say dem worwor. They are more beautiful and cleaner than Naija babes...

Dark skinned babe with dazzling white dentition. kiss

Met her and we talked and on the second meeting, we smashed.

No wonder Michael Jackson sang that song "Liberian Girl"
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2021
prince3009:

She came with her Nigerian friend whose brother lives in Monrovia for a visit here in Abuja, we met and quickly became an item.

Good thing about them is that they don't behave like Nigerian girls that will demand upandan and still be forming nonsense on top of it upon say dem worwor. They are more beautiful and cleaner than Naija babes...

Dark skinned babe with dazzling white dentition. kiss

Met her and we talked and on the second meeting, we smashed.

No wonder Michael Jackson sang that song "Liberian Girl"

grin grin grin
You better find Liberian wife
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
I'm a Naija girl and that's my style... grin
saddeeqrunka:

No 9ja girl fit handle that one grin grin grin
Dem don full their belle with Shawarma grin
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by saddeeqrunka(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
I'm a Naija girl and that's my style... grin

You donminit grin

Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by sacajawea: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
zeeno4ya:
No mind them jare #tomorrow they will come online begging their fans/friends cash when it backfires. See bar she for don use invest. Anyways she can do whatsoever she wishes to do with her MONEY.
Yes? Why the PM?
Re: Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) by Eddilove(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olodo24:
Good thing she's investing heavily in her biggest office
grin grin clitocurrency Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.