Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! (25179 Views)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React / Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Yesboss0009: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
I was also accused of rape and cultism ... Mean while I was innocent.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes. I was accused by my brother in law of drinking their baby's milk when they were small just because I added weight.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by klinting(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ausval:
Yes ooooo

My aunty carry me go church for family prayers ...Na so the pastor accused me say I be witch and that I used to fly at night ..I was shocked can I be a witch and I don't know ??

Na so the man begin dey fire prayer ,they press my neck they blow my chest say i must confess

Before I knew it my aunty don join am before I open my eyes all of them don hold broom

The pastor Begin they tell my aunty to flog her way to breakthrough ..na so beating start for me ooo..see flog see broom

Omo I jejely confessed ooo say I be witch and na me be the cause of all the problem ,before these people go use broom end my young life

I come even begin to dey make cat sound mew mew mew mew ooo so that them go believe and leave me as all my back don already dey bleed

Na so dem free me ..I run for my life go back go meet my mama for village

But guessed what ?...the witch is a big boy now and all his family is extremely proud of him

Also my aunty now want her first son to come live with the witch so that the witch can send him to school .
you must be from Akwa Ibom or Cross River State

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hausa:
Smells like Ile-Ife.
Which year?

You smell well

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Godwin25king: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Airwavez:
cool

Our truck spoilt so my aunt asked me if I was the one..

"NO, it's junior the came to fetch water and spoilt the damn truck..."

Na so junior come dey next day my aunt confront am he talk say na me...

Of course its me...

But I don give u biscuit already make u take the fall u dey call me... Alaye u dey maddoooo..

Na so I start to dey shout the curse...

" OK, if its not me eh, if its not me eh... Mtcheew make thunder fire u"
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Macktaob(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:
It was a funny bitter experience.

We were in 300L in the Uni then and we had a 7 AM test
TOSIN I didnt take ur fone ooo I hope the person that took it died from ur curse I just really hope so.
OAU?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by sylve11: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
statistics1:

It Was a terrible experience.
Immediately after the covid-19 lockdown.resumed back to the office and a colleague raise alarm of lost phone. Searched everyone and everywhere. Phone no show. Next thing I'll hear, i was accused. Her reason being that "i wasn't seriously helping her do the searching the way she wanted". Thought it was a joke until evening when the husband called and told me to either bring the phone or tell him where to meet. Long story short. I had to involve the police before the matter rest o. But the depression/shame wasn't easy even till now.when ever i remember,i always pray to God to expose the thief so i can act the way i would have wanted to..

It gets to a point i was even asking myself " did you steal the phone? Where did you keep it"
Wrong accusation can kill o.

Been in similar situations.

Plenty years ago....... One of the encounters i had, was when i was asked to collect some funds by a senior colleague. I didn't count the money, i just dropped it down my pocket. After some few steps away from the person i collected the money from, one of his workers asked me if i counted the money, that his boss is a terrible man o. I immediately brought out the money, counted it and discovered 1k was shot from the money. I ran back to meet the man i collected the money from.
It wasn't easy as this man started swearing and calling on the god of his church bishop to come and punish me; even went as far as dabbing his fingers into my eyes. I wanted to beat the hell out of him but then i remembered how i was brought up. I left in anger..........
Not too far from the scene was when i heard my phone ringing, i looked at my phone discovered it was same boy who drew my attention to the money; I didn't bother to take the call or go back; i moved straight to the person that begged me to pick the money for him. When i got there, he started apologizing on behalf of the man that accussed me, that they called to tell him what has happened. I nor get their time, i just opened gate waka my life go house.

This man that accused kept ringing my phone from 10pm of that same day to 3am the next day pleading. I just allowed to slide. Life too short jare.

On plenty occassions i have been accused and vindicated at the long run.

God is faithful jare. cool

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by chatinent: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
We get that a lot, we don't just have free fvcks to give.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Freemasonry: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

Yes and yes.

A neighbor of mine invited this girl he's been talking with over the phone for a few months.

When she came, other men on heat around the neighborhood and my compound saw her pvssy as a trophy that must be won at all cost.

Me on the other hand, always on my own. On the 4th day of her visit or there about, I heard a knock on my door. When I opened the door, it was the girl. She demanded for my lighter. "Ours just finished" In her words.

I gave it to her but this lady didn't return it. I kept quiet and got a new one. Two days later she came again. She demanded to come inside, I declined but she was very persuasive.

She said she had something very important to discuss. I let her in and she started by apologizing for not returning my lighter.

Then Aunty started preaching to me o. That she noticed the number of girls that's been coming out of my room. That if I continue with such lifestyle I'll die miserably. I said nothing. And she left.

The next day she came again. But this time, I saw her in my sitting room. She said the door was open so she decided to let herself in.

My brethren what this girl came into my room with can raise any dead wood in a man's pant. A very revealing piece of fabrics.

Hmm! Not even up to 5 mins later, her guy and a host of violent men stormed into my room with weapons.

They came to teach me a hard lesson for not keeping my dick in one place according to them. They said ever since the girl visited, I've been parting her red sea. A girl I never imagined touching o. All the girl's plea landed on deaf ears that day.

It was through God's intervention that their plans of reducing me to shreds did not materialize.
Only immature people fight others for their partner’s disloyalty.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by murphyibiam15(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
biggail:
Yes,I have been wrongly accused.

I logged in to my Instagram page to see my pictures tagged"thief" by a business page. According to her story,a customer ordered her goods to pay on delivery, and when the rider got to the client location, she gave part of the money promising to remit the balance directly to the seller but didn't at the end.

The seller in her way of trying to find out who the buyer was, because she (buyer) had stopped picking her calls and replying her messages on WhatsApp (because the said transaction was on WhatsApp), showed the rider different pictures of her followers on Instagram , and unfortunately for me the rider wrongly chose mine.

The business owner without verifying went ahead to tag me a thief,posted it on all social media platforms, tagged different gossip blogs.

All her followers and well wishers on Instagram bashed into my page, calling me all sort of names�. I tried explaining I wasn't the one,I even gave her my numbers and house address to come with the rider to confirm but she refused.

I reported at the police station and she was invited but she refused coming. The Police CSO asked for some money so her number can be tracked,I paid but nothing was done.

After weeks of excuses from the police,they requested for another money to order from her so the rider can take them to her,I paid but till today nothing has been done by the police.

Please stop funding police, they're never helpful
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by 9jajoseph: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mine was an ugly one.

There was this girl called Chisom, I remembered asking for her number when we went for our post UME. She gave me her number and we kept the communication on the low.

Lucky for us, we gained admission.

She began as a fresher 2 weeks ahead of me. That same week I began mine as a fresher, I didn't know what lead me to collect her phone because I saw her playlist. She plays the exact type of gospel songs I love.

So I asked for her phone, she gave me. And she went for lecture

I was rushing for my tutorial and some guys approached they were cultist because of the way they dressed and the sling. That was my first Time of been been robbed. This cults guys about 5 in numbers approach me with gun and other dangerous weapons in the school. They collected my watch, my neckless and her phone, leaving my own phone because her own phone is more advance than mine. I had my laptop in my bag and a huge large amount of money closed to 50k for my acceptance fees and textbooks. When they asked me what was in the bag I told them its my books. I was so confident that I pulled the bag and gave them to search (A risk I took) they didn't search it because of the confident I displayed. They believed me

After they collected my watch and her phone, they ran off.
This girl later asked for her phone and I told her am coming because I was on the case. I have reported the case to the anti cult group of the school.

The girl doesn't know what was going on. She later found out and was like say how can I be this careless. That why didn't they steal my laptop in my bag that why must they collect only her phone, she was blabbing, I had to lie to her that they also took my phone to ease her mind but that was my biggest mistake.

Long story short, the girl involved her brother who's a solider.
Her brother involved the school authority and school authority involved the school security.

I explained my own side of the story. But no one believed me because I lied to her initially that my phone was also taken.

The school security handcuff me like a common criminal from my department to the security post. Imagine the disgrace. everyone was just looking at me, I didn't even know the type of problem I got myself into because I was a fresher and I don't have single friend in that school. I pleaded with them. They called me a criminal, called me a thief, called me a cultist, was even using some cult slings on me but didn't respond to anyone because I don't know what it mean.

They said I must provide that phone and 16GB Memory card the cult guys took, they seized my phone, I pleaded with them to release my phone because its the phone I use in making contact with my mum because she doesn't know what was going on but they didn't.

After a week the security came to pick me from my class to their security post. When we got there, they started slapping me accusing me of been a cult guy. Even threatening to hand me over to the police. I told them they are free to do so because I don't know those boys or where they are from. But Nigeria police can make one confess for a sin he/she never committed. I had a rethink. They asked me to provide the old phone or buy another one. I opt to buy another phone because its nearest to impossible to get back that phone. I asked them for my phone so I can keep in contact with my mum. Because I believed she must have been worried that she have not spoken to me for more than 2 weeks. They asked me to go home and bring my laptop(as a collateral) so they can give me my phone. Since am not making use of the laptop. I went home and brought my laptop. They seized it and refused to release the phone.

I pleaded with them. For where.
That same day I withdraw 50k out of 70k meant for my school fees. And I got the phone for the sum of 48k and gave it to them. That day I gave up in school. I was contemplating on coming back home but as God may have it. I got back the money I spent for that phone before my exam commence.

Chisom if you are seeing this, I didn't steal your phone, am not a cultist and can never be one

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by NACE13: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
My Dad's brother did it with his eyes. It was the usually easter break. I went home(to village) from school but unfortunately, I forgot the keys to our own house, so I decided to stay in my dad's brother's house. The next day, after the merriment and all, we all retired to our rooms to rest. Next morning, his daughter raised an alarm about her missing phone.

After hours of fruitless searching, we decided to do a small family meeting regarding the phone. As my uncle kept talking and threatening hell, his eyes never left mine. I kept wondering why this man was looking at me while speaking, because I never in my wildest dream believed he'd think me a thief. I was truly disappointed in him but didn't tell my mom or dad because it would have definitely caused a serious issue in both families.

I later found out it was the little boy of 10yrs who came to stay with my dad's brother so he can train him. Imagine a little boy of 10 stealing, and giving his family a bad name.

Another close one happened when I went to visit my parents two months ago. I was bored, so I went to see the game between Man city and Chelsea. The guy who we buy bags of sachet water from came around but my mother stepped out for a minute just as he arrived. He called her and she told him to just drop them at the entrance. When I came after the game, my mom asked me if I took money from her purse without telling her. I was confused, because even if na she born me, and we dey close, I still get my limit. I told her no. Then she said it's probably the guy who we buy sachet water from.

I told her to check her purse very well, while checking her purse again, she looked at her mirror stand and discovered her perfume was no longer where its usually placed. She said she was going to call the young boy's madam and report him. I told her to chill first before she'd probably make a very big mistake that cannot be erased.

Long story short, she later remembered she used some of the cash to buy frozen chicken to welcome me and to also cook dinner. Her perfume, she unconsciously picked it when it fell while sweeping her room, so she was feeling too lazy to place put back up where it belongs,so she kept it beside the side drawer.

That's how that young boy's image would have been tarnished if she didn't calm down.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
prospero5:
"Guy, what was the colour of her nipples?" My female cousin kept asking me while laughing. She won't stop teasing me with it for years.

This was a day a woman accused me of peeping at her just because I passed by her bathroom window while she was bathing.

I felt like the ground should open and swallow me up. I may not be the best guy but i have never peeped at a girl before. The only consolation I got was when her brother-in-law told me not to worry that the woman is very troublesome.

This happened almost twenty years ago but its trauma still hovers. It's not everyone that knows how to overcome this sort of things easily.
Reason I keep straight face when never I past through people Windows, cos I can't salaye

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by missidy: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm, I pray you heal from it. Step mother, housemaids, relatives will be far from my kids. Parents should learn to believe their children and protect them. Touch my child and you will see crazy even if it's my mother or brother.

Topmaike007:
never will I allow my children to stay with a relative.. The story I put up there is not even complete it got to a stage she packed my wet cloth and sent me back to my parent..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Sambab(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
I read all stories and comments in this post. Your story was very pathetic to hear, very sad experience for you. Thanks to God that you didn't drop out of school.

9jajoseph:
Mine was an ugly one.

There was this girl called Chisom, I remembered asking for her number when we went to write post UME. She gave me her number and we kept the communication on the low.

We both gain admission.

She began as a fresher 2 weeks ahead of me. That same week I began my own as a fresher, I didn't know what lead me to collect her phone because I saw her music play list. She plays the type of gospel songs I play.

So she gave me her phone.

That was my first Time of been been robbed. This cults guys about 5 in numbers approach me with dangerous weapons. They collected my watch, my neckless and her phone, leaving my own phone because her own phone is more advance than mine. I had my laptop in my bag and a huge large of money closed to 50k for my acceptance fees and textbooks. When they asked me what was in the bag I told them my books. I was so confident that I pulled the bag and gave them to search (A risk I took) they didn't search it because of the confident I displayed.

After they collected my watch and her phone, they ran off.
This girl later asked for her phone and I told her am coming because I was on the case. I have reported the case to the anti cult group of the school.

The girl doesn't know what was going on. She later found out about everything and was like say how can I be this careless. I had to lie to her that they also took my phone to ease her mind but that was my biggest mistake.

Long story short, the girl involved her brother who's a solider.
Her brother involved the school authority and school authority involved the school security.

I explained my own side of the story. But no one believed me because I lied that that they also took my own phone.

The school security handcuff me like a criminal from my department to the security post. Imagine that type of disgrace. I pleaded with them. They call me a criminal, call me a thief, called me a cultist, was even using some cult slings for me but didn't respond to anyone.

They said I must provide that phone and Memory card of 16GB the cult guys took, they seized my phone, I pleaded with them to release my phone because its the phone I will use and communicate with my mum if she can helped me with some money. But they didn't, after a week the security came to pick me from my class to their security post. When we got there, they started slapping me accusing me of been a cult guy. They asked me to provide the phone or buy another one. I opt to buy another phone because its nearest to impossible to get back that phone. I asked them for my phone so I can keep in contact with my mum. They asked me to go home and bring my laptop so they can give me my phone. I went home and brought my laptop to them. They seized it and refused to release the phone.

I pleaded with them. For where. That same day I withdraw 50k out of 70k meant for my school fees. And I got the phone for the sum of 48k and gave it to them. That day I gave up in school. I was contemplating on coming back home but as God may have it. I got back the money I spent for that phone before my exam commence.

Chisom if you are seeing this, I didn't steal your phone, am not a cultist and can never be one

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Topmaike007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
missidy:
Hmmm, I pray you heal from it. Step mother, housemaids, relatives will be far from my kids. Parents should learn to believe their children and protect them. Touch my child and you will see crazy even if it's my mother or brother.

it's an experience that I can't even let my sworn enemy to have a glance of it.. My mum was like thank God you returned completely when she returned me back to my parents after I spent almost 9 years in Lagos.. My mum swore that none of my siblings will have go to a relative house that my case was the first and last..

If I should write a novel considering my ordeals back then, my story will be a moral story to every parent planning to send there children out to stay with a relative

I thank God that I am alive to tell this story cos dead man tells no tale

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by BinamRex: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
mrcrabs:

Money wasn't the issue and the funny part was I was using a blackberry z30 then I got for almost 80k and the phone she said was stolen was a techno tab, one very small tab like that. When I checked the price of the phone I just shook my head, its pass now but I still haven't forgiven her and I don't think I ever will. ✌️

False accusations have destroyed a lot of lives. It's well.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by firstolalekan(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm

I'll still take my revenge even though it's 20 years ago...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by wildikeman(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
A lot.. From stealing to what not.

But this one that happened when I was very young that made me repeat ss1 is the greatest thus far.
When I was 14 years.. I was wrongly accused of defiling a 3 year old girl.
I was in school then waiting for the time to clock 2 so I will go back home. Home being where my elder sister and her husband lived with their two kids. I was there to help them and they promised to help me leave Nigeria to where ever her husband is based in the future. I was delighted and went along with them.

Forward to the day it happened. In school waiting for two o'clock so I could go home to lay my computer games. I heard my sister was looking for me. I wented to go and know why she was looking for me because I was busy with a lesson in class.
She was downstairs at the headmasters office.
She couldn't wait and left the school. I got home and met her absence and the landlady called me in together with her family they started interrogating me accusing me of having carnal knowledge of the 3 year old daughter. They said they would call the police which I subscribed to. Because I really didnt know what they were saying. But they never did.
This said girl was always being brought to our flat together with two house help of the Landlady and then there's my little sister and two other girls in the house. How or where is not occupied in that house....? So how would I have made off with a girl o barely even look at when there's game on the computer...? Her brother came in and then for 3 and a half hours a 14 year old boy, was beaten black and blue by her in-law and her brother together with some other person's. I never admitted to anything until one of them said I should just say I did it and everything will stop.
When the matter got to the police they found out not only was she lying but she has accused a host of other person's too. Till today as we speak there has not been any case brought against her because she is wealthy a lawyer and from a powerful home with her father as a magistrate judge.
Till today no justice for the hours I spent in torture or the trauma I have endured since that day.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by prospero5(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

Reason I keep straight face when never I past through people Windows, cos I can't salaye

Not that she saw me because the window was even taller than me. She heard my voice when I passed by so when she came out she confronted me. Poor innocent me tried to hold back tears as my mumu cousin mocked me when the trouble maker left.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Abiababe(f): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Slurity:
I was accused of stealing #50 when I was a child, continuous beatings for days running to weeks without stop until I confessed to stealing the money and my dad bought new razor blade to give me mark at my back which makes the story unforgettable till today, I have to remind my father that I did not steal the money again after over 18years. The second one is even with a witness that insists he saw me stealing meat from the pot, an allegation that never happen and my parents believed my step brother and not me. I almost shed tears writing all these because it's hurt to the bone. It is better you don't marry at all than to have children from different women because you are only preparing a potential hard life from those children and also yourself.

So sorry
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Abiababe(f): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Topmaike007:
Yes that's wheh I was a little boy around 10 years of age. The story goes like this

The weather was cool on Sunday evening and we just returned from church. When we were returning from church the thought of me seeing my parent was running through my mind and the cold breeze that touched me that afternoon remind me of how I was brought to Lagos from Ile-ife in Osun State, my pregnant aunt carried me on her shoulder when I was crying that I won't follow her down to Lagos she carried me all the way from isale ilode down to Oja Ife where we board taxi down to lagere then we took taxi down to ojota in Lagos, as this thought was going through my mind I heard someone calling me Mike as I look back I saw that it was my friend chidozie at sighting him I felt the worm in my stomach demanding for food.

When we got home I was given money to get bread that we will use to drink tea to sustain ourselves before my cousin finish preparing our lunch. Channels television was the best television station for children That year because every Sunday afternoon is always filled with intriguing movies that captivate the souls of we children that will act police and thief later, as we were watching power rangers that afternoon In our sitting room i could hear my aunt asking her husband if she help her to see #60.

As my aunt drew closer to us at the sitting room we all knew that it won't go well that day, the next thing I had was Mike who took #60 from my purse, as a little boy I tried to let her see my innocence that I wasn't the one that took the money from her purse. That day I was beaten to the point that I nearly died, then when I saw that she still insisted that I took the money then I told her I took the money and that was when the main beaten started and from that day onward anytime her children steals from the house the blame will be on mike.

Even as a man now I still felt that pain at one corner of my soul.

Forgive and forget, it has shaped you to the man you're now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Abiababe(f): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
ovanda:
Bros abeg,no go there. Its been over 10yrs now but the is as fresh as though it happened yesterday. I've even forgotten her name but I have not forgiven her.

Forgive and forget so that God can fight the remaining battle.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Daddy46: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
My own story started 2020/2021eve night my brother from Canada has called me several times before his call came through only to accuse me of telling his church members in Nigeria about his marital issues I was shocked just because my ex was in that church and he never wanted us to be,to cut the story short I broke up then because of him not in support of the relationship,it's possible I told her of the issue I was just crying,he said I shouldn't tell anyone about what he told if I do he will be mad at me this same blood brother he is number 4 am the last of family of 5 he stopped talking to me,he doesn't send me anything or support am just on my own suffering in this hash economy alone am just waiting for judgement day because it's beyond my knowledge the lady that I have not spoken to for over four years now,I don't even have her contact again she stays in Lagos and I stay in ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by colormebad(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ausval:
Yes ooooo

My aunty carry me go church for family prayers ...Na so the pastor accused me say I be witch and that I used to fly at night ..I was shocked can I be a witch and I don't know ??

Na so the man begin dey fire prayer ,they press my neck they blow my chest say i must confess

Before I knew it my aunty don join am before I open my eyes all of them don hold broom

The pastor Begin they tell my aunty to flog her way to breakthrough ..na so beating start for me ooo..see flog see broom

Omo I jejely confessed ooo say I be witch and na me be the cause of all the problem ,before these people go use broom end my young life

I come even begin to dey make cat sound mew mew mew mew ooo so that them go believe and leave me as all my back don already dey bleed

But guessed what ?...the witch is a big boy now and all his family is extremely proud of him

Also my aunty now want her first son to come live with the witch so that the witch can send him to school .
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by OgaRico(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes ooooo

"The witch is a big boy now"
The witch or the accused witch?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Topmaike007(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Abiababe:

Forgive and forget, it has shaped you to the man you're now.
I have forgive since but I found it difficult to forget

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by solofresh(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Have been accused wrongly alot of times but the one that pain me most was when my sister's friend accused me of raping her at a night club
Since then I have started hating women expect from my mum though
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by NarnieAceTech: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Back in secondary school, SS2 to be precise. I borrowed a friend's PSP game to play after exams. I promised to return it the next day. As the devil would have it, my dad said I was wasting money going to school since we are already done with exams. I couldn't go to school the next day because of no money for transport. I even had to lie to my dad so could go the day after.

I got to school and was greeted with accusations left and right by the other guys I thought were my friends. They said I wanted to abscond with the guy's handheld game. I'm like "what?!". So because of PSP game, I'll change school or what.

I was mad, I almost fought with them while holding back the tears. This happened years ago, but I can never forget how other class mates were looking at me. I stopped associating with them. Sometimes, I look back and say, probably they were just being childish but I have vowed never to have any thing to do with them again. We haven't spoken in years.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by aycorporat(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ficient:

Hope it's not the same senior Tope in a school in Sapele
Sapele ke?
This one is in a school in Old Ondo State precisely
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by aycorporat(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fantazy:

So you no clean your nyash?
grin
Hurry hurry clean up type grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Macktaob:

OAU?
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India / How Many Of Us Can Say This Describes Our Nl Interactions / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.