Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! (25190 Views)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly And How Do You React / Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Realhommie(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
ijayopi:
My boyfriend then accused me of stealing his ATM card in 2013. The painful part was that i gave him 50k to buy phone few weeks before the accusation. Each time i remember his horrible words said to me , i feel so bad. He broke up our relationship without believing me someone i loved so dearly. To worsen it, months later he called me to say that the bank called to say his card was found at one the bank ATM stations at ajah, it happens that i go through ajah to my office. Ugochukwu Onouha F, i went through pains of being accused wrongly, i haven't forgotten it i didn't forgive you. I curse you each time i remember it.
Abeg move on, life goes on.. He accused you but here you are today, vindicated already, stronger and better. No need to curse at him, quit holding on to the past. Only a bitter and vindictive soul does.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by missidy: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Stay away and cut off from them. You don't need to keep in touch or be cordial with people that will always remind you of your pains. If at all you need to, send only Christmas and new year text message. Be grateful from a very far distance. They will still spoil your name even if you show them all the love in the world. So many relations don't talk to each other and both parties are progressing in life.

laborious:
I had a very tough childhood, one of those things that made it worse is the false accusations, whenever anything goes missing or misplaced, i am always held responsible, and i will be tortured till I confess to a crime i did not commit,most times I wonder if i somehow steal those things most especially money and jewelries in my unconsciousness, it messed my life up, i became lost, i had no one to speak to, even in the house it was like they all gang up against me,i was always depressed,sick, disoriented, i was gradually losing my sanity,i was just a teenager, i was brilliant but yet I keep repeating classes,i became aggressive, tempermental, zero social skill, all because i was a child and cannot defend myself, ps I grew up with my aunty...but the last time another aunty tried it with me....hehee..she saw crazy that dat! But it still hurt me till today because I was innocent of those accusations and most importantly my relationship with those aunties and cousins can never be cordial coz am suppose to be greatfull to them but I hate them because they messed my life up..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by BlackLaw: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
OneNigeria1:

most you lie about your age??
grin
Just how old were you when you started school?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Naybahood:

Been long I’ve seen a write up like this by a lady, designing a luxury car .

Can I ask a question?

Lol I’m one of a kind.

Yes I Hope to work with the best Brand Mercedes and even Maybach and Bentley grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Dmavin: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Remmybaby:
he thinks that God is asleep

Good You sent me a Mail for my Logo Advert in the morning.

Please see here for my WhatsApp Line. Thanks

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/dmavin

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Hausa(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2021
laborious:
I had a very tough childhood, one of those things that made it worse is the false accusations, whenever anything goes missing or misplaced, i am always held responsible, and i will be tortured till I confess to a crime i did not commit,most times I wonder if i somehow steal those things most especially money and jewelries in my unconsciousness, it messed my life up, i became lost, i had no one to speak to, even in the house it was like they all gang up against me,i was always depressed,sick, disoriented, i was gradually losing my sanity,i was just a teenager, i was brilliant but yet I keep repeating classes,i became aggressive, tempermental, zero social skill, all because i was a child and cannot defend myself, ps I grew up with my aunty...but the last time another aunty tried it with me....hehee..she saw crazy that dat! But it still hurt me till today because I was innocent of those accusations and most importantly my relationship with those aunties and cousins can never be cordial coz am suppose to be greatfull to them but I hate them because they messed my life up..
I know that, right? I can relate 100%.
It messed me up big time too. They'd say I'm supposed to be grateful, but they've got no idea what harm they've caused.
It is well.
I thank God we're still alive.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Hausa(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2021
planetGlo:
i remembered when i was in Jss class there is this woman in my area that begged me to always head her bring her some son back from school whenever i am coming back i agreed; i was happy doing it even atimes spent my money buying things for him. so one day i discovered that that the woman was acting somehow i tried to find out what happened so i was accused by her that i do eat the boys food any time they gave him food to school. i was really pained because that very time my mum owns a restuarant that she is aware so she wont possibly say i was hungry. i was so pained that time because i was doing everything about the boy with my mind.
You no finish.
What did you now do?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by pessotto(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
ijayopi:
My boyfriend then accused me of stealing his ATM card in 2013. The painful part was that i gave him 50k to buy phone few weeks before the accusation. Each time i remember his horrible words said to me , i feel so bad. He broke up our relationship without believing me someone i loved so dearly. To worsen it, months later he called me to say that the bank called to say his card was found at one the bank ATM stations at ajah, it happens that i go through ajah to my office. Ugochukwu Onouha F, i went through pains of being accused wrongly, i haven't forgotten it i didn't forgive you. I curse you each time i remember it.

Sis,
Plz forgive him sincerely and know peace.
The longer you hold on to the hurt you do yourself more harm.

Cheers.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Coolgent(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Npmedia:
My neighbour accused me of having sex with her wife, last month omo I don't even no what to say with him, the truth is that am just a frd with his wife, but the so call guy harsh tag me with all sort of words, and to crown it up he as no prove, omo since that dat me and his wife are not in Good terms again and I learnt a very funny lesson.

Lesson I will NVR forget

Befriending house wife?
Kwantinue dey go fry your blokos o
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by Born2winKingOG: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Coolgent:

Befriending house wife? Kwantinue dey go fry your blokos o
he likely a sîmp nigga
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by IAmTobore(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ausval:
I'm very open in helping her and her family ,but i'm totally against the boy coming to live with me ..I have been sending them money even before she brought up her son's case
Bros abeg if any connect dey make u give me update. I dey Benin. What about you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! by IAmTobore(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Of all accusations,i hate theft own,so embarrassing and shameful.
At this stage of my life. If person accuse me wrongly of theft or any other accusations. I fit burst d person head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India / How Many Of Us Can Say This Describes Our Nl Interactions / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.