Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Can I Get A Lady Off My Head? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get A Lady Off My Head? (1959 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get A Lady Off My Head? by Polynek(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2021
chatinent:
It baffles me sometimes how you guys don't test rejection before talking a move.

In your life, never be at the mercy of sb who rejected you...yet be giving you advice that “don’t worry, the feeling would die off.”

How can it die off when you've destroyed the switch?

If you must make the move, be sure the person is already showing all the greens they want to be with you.

No just carry okrika polo with early morning unbrushed mouth go dey yarn okoto before ma pikasia gi onu.
grin So u can speak Igbo like dix grin
Re: How Can I Get A Lady Off My Head? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2021
Viridis:

Gee stop it this shit really happens. The worst part is that you find yourself loving someone and desperately wanting to be with the person even when you strongly oppose the feelings it refuses to go. It's a very annoying situation, I don't know why humans are like this, why can't we be given complete control over who to love?

OP I would have advised you to stop seeing the girl immediately and lock up but this is easier when you are not living close to the girl. So I advise you to pressure her may be she will accept but if you see that there is no hope, lock up and keep a distance from her. I don't mean you should stop talking to her but maintain a very good distance.
Don't be a simp o
Good luck
OP do not take this advice, i repeat, DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE!
Re: How Can I Get A Lady Off My Head? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2021
Stop giving her your attention, act like she's not even there. She will start feeling you then.
Re: How Can I Get A Lady Off My Head? by Viridis(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Should I teach you how to fvvck someone like that?
I have done it 3 times with 3 different ladies I have once lived in three different houses i had lived
But your first step is a wrong one grin
U don fvck up already by toasting her. U can fvck her without toasting her...but u people will never learn with ur Useless feelings.
Nigga bring it on
Re: How Can I Get A Lady Off My Head? by Stupidquestions: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2021
Viridis:

Nigga bring it on
Look at this gal...I suppose u are once a willing recipient of such escapade.. grin...e really sweet you da time

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do / He Bought Her Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Yet She Dumped Him / Four Giant Men Caught ‘chopping’ A Lady In An Uncompleted Building – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.