Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Four Giant Men Caught ‘chopping’ A Lady In An Uncompleted Building – Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Giant Men Caught ‘chopping’ A Lady In An Uncompleted Building – Video (1926 Views)

Leak Video: South African Father Caught Chopping A Sister At The Parish House / OMG 5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘maame Na Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Giant Men Caught ‘chopping’ A Lady In An Uncompleted Building – Video by vincentawe04(m): 4:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Four giant and able men have been captured on a camera 'servicing' a young lady in an uncompleted building.

The video starts by showing the moment two out of the four men went to the servicing center to 'eat' the lady while the remaining sit and watch to get to their turn

The lady stood in-between them while one 'eat' from behind and the other ate through her mouth.

After they had done, they changed settings and the other two also took over and serviced the young lady so well.

It was a joyful moment for the five of them as they all ate to their satisfaction.

The video has since gone viral and become a topic of discussion on the internet.

Watch the video

1 Like

Re: Four Giant Men Caught ‘chopping’ A Lady In An Uncompleted Building – Video by Dannielolufe(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25
The Freelancer's Guide to Landing Your First Client*". Is available at affordable price./ On this freelancer platform, Fiverr, Upwork and freelancer

100% create your fiverr seller approved account
I will

* Create your Fiverr Account ( deliver in 1hour )

* Approved seller

* Fiverr I'd verification

* Fiverr tips and consultation. ( With live video call )

* Fiverr gig rank/favorite available

* Fiverr gig impression and clicks available

• Upwork account Available I'd you want to create in different countries

WhatsApp +2347045238422quote author=vincentawe04 post=114131949]Four giant and able men have been captured on a camera 'servicing' a young lady in an uncompleted building.

The video starts by showing the moment two out of the four men went to the servicing center to 'eat' the lady while the remaining sit and watch to get to their turn

The lady stood in-between them while one 'eat' from behind and the other ate through her mouth.

After they had done, they changed settings and the other two also took over and serviced the young lady so well.

It was a joyful moment for the five of them as they all ate to their satisfaction.

The video has since gone viral and become a topic of discussion on the internet.

Watch the video [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

"Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym / Am I The Only One Experiencing This!! / I Still Want Godly Husband Despite My Past – 26-year-old Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.