Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra (79109 Views)

Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by freemi(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2021
This is sad. Were r w going from here

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by syloverboy: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2021
mekuso89:
Fulani slaughtering entire North in dozens
every day, what a world

How foolish can u people be instead of condemning this act you are comparing yourselves with the North are u guys on the same level.The evil you don't speak against will come back to hunt you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2021
mekuso89:
One Igbo man is more sensible, human and more educated than 100k Fulani men and women
and the senseless fulani is ruling the millions of sensible ipob despite the fact that u are more than them in population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Olisehinnocent: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Danisaint112:
Later they would say it's IPOB! can you see for yourself how the killings have continued? Who would you blame now? Ebube Agu abi?

I don't blame the northerners and westerners, I blame those my misinformed and Ignorant Igbo brothers. You are the cause of all this and truth is you are a shame to your tribe for quickly judging without proof.

Shut that ur dirty pit. U and ur entire tribe are useless to humanity. Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Hezmatosky: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2021
Madness! The only thing Hausa take better pass ibos and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Doctee: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Nowhere is save again yaa Allah whenever you are going to take my life pls be pleased with me don't let me die upon your wrath

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Upjis: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2021
We don't know who is behind all this ..
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Edusouls(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Yes very senseless and foolish, I think they are the worst tribe in the whole Nigeria, spits..
November24:

So you are jealous of Northern insecurity.

An average Igbo is senseless
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by DONFASZY(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2021
This is really senseless
And armed robbery pls

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Edusouls(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2021
ESN/ipob animals on the loose, causing destruction and carnage everywhere they go, children of hate breeds in Igbo Land..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:
Igbos killing igbos.What a shame, WELCOME TO BIAFRA

I know a Fool when I see one, You are a Fool.
Where does clashes between people not exist? The Fulanis Killing people in the North is what? Thanksgiving? or the Clash between Ijaw and Itshekiri? Or the other Shitte and Sunni Clashes between the Northerners is what?
You just confirmed to me that the school fees paid for you na total waste.

Mxm
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by egunna(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2021
MatterAriseLive:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/14/gunmen-murder-udala-fc-owner-philip-manager-policemen/%3famp=1
kill more please.these ones never do.now tell me,how do u think every single player of udala fc will feel towards ipob or d family of the club manager or d hundreds of ppl dat benefit directly or indirectly from d Udala guy?dis is what u get when u act then think later.as I said,pls more killings untill d director becomes the king of ashes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by ITbomb(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2021
They would do anything to make appear like "they are killing each other".
Ndigbo, open your eyes
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Richieniit: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:

How you know say na igbo kill em
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by adeniyi65(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2021
If it's a must to go to unrest places in Nigeria.these people should just buy themselves bullet proof vehicles to route around.and if you can't afford it like me.stay we're you are if it's safe there.simple.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Hawkler: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Why do Igbos envy themselves...Biafra Nation will be like resident evil 3.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by berrystunn(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Ipob continue...
Till Igbos come for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by egunna(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2021
DankemzI:
If you could recall that Soldiers that raided Igboho's house spoke french, Niger soldiers are disguising as unknown gunmen to wreck havock in the south east!
You guys better wake up and protect your region
so what u just typed made sense to u?how una dey reason sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Realhommie(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2021
somehow:

So you mean your people were hailing strangers on the streets of Igbo land when they were freely burning, killing and destroying security men and their amenities?
I just tire for those people... Chaiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by ada9ja(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2021
mekuso89:
Fulani slaughtering entire North in dozens every day, what a world
u re a real fool...so to u is a competition abi? i guess maybe when you are killed or your loved ones, then u can still count scores....oYA aLA

If the north are doing it, must you do it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by tunjijones(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2021
mekuso89:
Fulani slaughtering entire North in dozens every day, what a world

Can you imagine? You are comparing igbos to the Fulani

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by IprintMONEY: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2021
once u are rich stay off peasants. dont even bother helping them, just go to where they cant see u. even online dont make them see u.
peasants are cancer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
This assailants are not Igbos.... its not in Igbo such character
its typical Igbo character to kill successful people they see as rivals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by omenka(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2021
Thinkfree:
oyine forget the olila. They are not and can never be wise.
Very big olila I tell you. So shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Torylanez(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2021
Mumu talk from a retard , and igbos will know this and keep quite ? Make una de lie small small na , dem use lie do una ?
DankemzI:
If you could recall that Soldiers that raided Igboho's house spoke french, Niger soldiers are disguising as unknown gunmen to wreck havock in the south east!
You guys better wake up and protect your region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Princedapace:

How exactly do u know that igbos killed him?
So, the ones killing people in south west are yorubas too? Una go just dey open una mouths waaa
the prisoners u released into the society, some of them are assassins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by torqque7(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2021
This shithole isn't safe anymore even for the rich..imagine Governors been attacked always as well as monarchs and billionaires..watin normal citizens wan come do kwanu?they even executed this act in a crowded environment chai it is finished.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
rottennaija:

It was already defeated immediately MNK took over.
That was the greedy human we talking about, but a more greedy one will still emerge if not for the wisdom of Buhari,.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Johel:

Na those exotic cars wey dem burn pain me sha...
the lives wasted no concern u abi?
That's why we have no regard to life cos exotic cars are more important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by zoghys: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:

The dream of delusional KANU.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.