Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,087 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Only Attract Sluts And Hoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Attract Sluts And Hoes (460 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now / Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Attract Sluts And Hoes by Deucalion007: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Hey guys .I once created this kind of thread some months ago and I've followed your the advices I was given about improving my value as a man and securing the bag.
Presently,it's not like I'm rich but I've gone into affiliate marketing and I'm earning a lot from it and I've been able to upgrade In my dressing and my accessories but the one thing that still hasn't changed is still the kind of girls I attract .I still only attract sluts and girls with low self-esteem.Ive not been able to attract girls that have value.im not talking about rich girls .I mean normal ,decent girls who wouldn't just sleep around with anyone.
Please what else can I do about improving myself
Re: I Only Attract Sluts And Hoes by Shillon: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2021
K
Re: I Only Attract Sluts And Hoes by donbachi(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Change where u hangs out.
Re: I Only Attract Sluts And Hoes by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2021
Me that only attract sapa babes nkor? I wonder if Sapa+Sapa can ever blend together.

(1) (Reply)

Ozo’s Fans Gifts Him A House As He Turns 29 / What Are Your Thought On This. / Connect With Friends, Network, Chat, And Meet The World On “essence Forum”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.