Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

See What Someone Argued With Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Someone Argued With Me Today (1459 Views)

Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza / Have You Ever Argued Blindly Before? Share Your Experience. / Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Someone Argued With Me Today by Viridis(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
I entered in to an argument with my cousins sometimes ago. It was about the richest man in Nigeria. I told them that Dangote is the undisputed richest but the y refused and were arguing trash.

They said that Dangote has already been long overthrown from that position by many people. They were calling E money, Innoson and some people I cannot remember one even said that his uncle in awka that built a two storey, double apartment building can compete with Dangote. I was just like what the Bleep! They even said that one comedian ( I have forgotten the name) told Dangote the day he attended his show that it's like someone is overtaking him o. This coupled with other funny sources is where they based there argument.

Since they are older than me and they are all in the university apart from one that is a philosophy graduate they made me sound like a fool and dismissed all my points saying that I argue pointlessly. The courage with which they argued is what made me doubt myself and I decided to bring it here to listen to wise men.

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
No mind them
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by PlayMaker14: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dear Lord,

Abeg try bless me to the point where I won't be fooling around arguing another man's wealth.

Amen.

15 Likes

Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na people wey no get money dey argue ontop another person money.

Nwanne, Jee chuba ego
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by SILENTandSMART2: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Both of you don't have sense..... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by SILENTandSMART2: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Don't mind me..... grin grin
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by Viridis(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Don't mind me..... grin grin
I tire o
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by Cerebellum: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
You self be mumu

A literate person will undoubtedly say "let's check goggle" lobatan....see them few seconds stammering.

grin

4 Likes

Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by Stupidquestions: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Next time ask him if those people can pay the Salary of all government workers in Nigeria in a year, plus pension of all retirees, plus politicians monthly take home, and plus capital project money of all 36 states for a year.
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by SILENTandSMART2: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Viridis:

I tire o

Lol cheesy

But dangote is the richest
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by Viridis(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cerebellum:
You self be mumu

A literate person will undoubtedly say "let's check goggle" lobatan....see them few seconds stammering.

grin
They are telling me he is still in Forbes top because of his fame that his worth has depreciated since
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Viridis:

They are telling me he is still in Forbes top because of his fame that his worth has depreciated since
His worth cannot depreciate when he is one of the main supplier/ producer of most products in Africa which are used/consumed on a daily basis
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by Opemiposii(f): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Lord,

Abeg try bless me to the point where I won't be fooling around arguing another man's wealth.

Amen.
amen
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by sunshineV(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Both of you don't have sense..... grin cheesy
aje grin op and his cousins no fit pass 15 yrs
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by Divoc19(f): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dangote is who he is today because our government use him as cover
Re: See What Someone Argued With Me Today by SILENTandSMART2: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
sunshineV:
aje grin op and his cousins no fit pass 15 yrs

Aswear ,the way she type self e funny die grin.....

(1) (Reply)

No Sensible Man Can Resist A Woman Who Is Beautiful, Respectful And Industrious / The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman / Please Help Me Reason This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.