Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman (1471 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
The probability of finding a good woman in church is 89%
The probability of finding a good woman in the world (outside of the church) is 2%

My point is this; if you want to enjoy life and see good days, marry a church girl

Vashti will break you.

Esther will build you.

#word

2 Likes

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by ahnie: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na the same women,them just changed clothes.

11 Likes

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by XXXXTENTACION: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Even the devil was once an angel.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
ahnie:

Neither does clothing unveil righteousness.
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
What about men na?? undecided
Na for where them dey find good men?? cheesy
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Even the devil was once an angel.... undecided

Untill sin was found in him
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin grin

Do I tell you?

They are not found, they find you..

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Cholls(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
My brother sorry to digress.

Is the Queen of England alive?
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christaddicted: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Best place? Not true though.
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by XXXXTENTACION: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:

Untill sin was found in him
the more you look the less you see .... undecided
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:

Do I tell you?

They are not found, they find you..
hmmmm undecided
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
christaddicted:
Best place? Not true though.

Do you suggest the club is better? Maybe our higher institutions are better?
Nah

..The church.
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are somehow right, but it's not always so.Some church girls do have bad characters.There are some who truly have the fear of God in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by helinues: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Church is the best place to meet pretenders

5 Likes

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are somehow right, but it's not always so.Some church girls do have bad characters.There are some who truly have the fear of God in her heart.

Good woman make-up more than 89%, the rest are less than 11%.

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Odoogu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
church, as in the body of Christ or
church as a building with congregation?

If it's the former, well said, only a good tree can produce a good fruit.

But if na the latter,
broscheesycheesy... no think am. Some club girls are way better!!

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by TMTR: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are just being naive
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Donaluta(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
hmmmm undecided

Baba e shock you cheesy
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Donaluta:

Baba e shock you cheesy
well well cheesy cheesy
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christaddicted: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:

Do you suggest the club is better? Maybe our higher institutions are better?
Nah

..The church.

The church is the BEST
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Hayee(f): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Op take note, their is a difference between church girl and GOD girl cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
No let these girls deceive you o
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by cayorday89(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
I am not going to argue with your stated facts but the only issue I have with it is the maiden aspect, do you mean virgins, and if yes, how do you go about asking people in the church are you a maiden/virgin?
Do not be deceived, best place to marry you said is from the church meaning they spend all their lives in the church building, they don't go to school, work, markets and other places... Na the same people either male of female, we just dress special and look holy for the service including you after all the clubbings wey you do.

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by HeOrShe: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
The best place to find a decent prostitute is in the church..

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by cayorday89(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:

Neither does clothing unveil righteousness.
You have not seen packaging before Abi?
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by cayorday89(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
HeOrShe:
The best place to find a decent prostitute is in the church..
There is nothing decent about a prostitute, rather a packaged one on a mission in the house of the Lord.
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by debbydams(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
ahnie:
give me high five cheesy
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Southernigbo: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin grin
garages, markets and motor parks
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Southernigbo:
garages, markets and motor parks
ehhh!

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by christlike31(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
cayorday89:
I am not going to argue with your stated facts but the only issue I have with it is the maiden aspect, do you mean virgins, and if yes, how do you go about asking people in the church are you a maiden/virgin?
Do not be deceived, best place to marry you said is from the church meaning they spend all their lives in the church building, they don't go to school, work, markets and other places... Na the same people either male of female, we just dress special and look holy for the service including you after all the clubbings wey you do.

Modified, by maidens I didn't mean virgins.. at all, VIRGINITY IS NOT A PERSON you know

1 Like

Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:
The probability of finding a good woman in church is 89%
The probability of finding a good woman in the world (outside of the church) is 2%

My point is this; if you want to enjoy life and see good days, marry a church girl
Vashti will break you.
Esther will build you.
#word
You folks that like to read your Bible through the goggles given you of your Mogs as so annoying. undecided

What do your mean by "Vashti will break you" ? That woman was clearly wronged by her husband who was nothing but a deeply conceited ruler, and you think putting her down so you can lift Esther is what good folks do? undecided

And when you say "good" woman, what makes a woman "good"? Are you yourself a "good" man or do you think it does not matter who you are so long as you can find yourself a woman to bear you? lipsrsealed
Re: The Church Is The Best Place To Find A GOOD Woman by cayorday89(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
christlike31:

Modified, by maidens I didn't mean virgins.. at all, VIRGINITY IS NOT A PERSON you know
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to be sure and come to think of it, what is Godly about a woman you found in the church who already have sex outside marriage. Note: Keyword GODLY WOMAN and not Good Woman..
And if she claims to be born again, it's all part of the plan. Just like your stated facts, its probability is very minute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Languages Do You Speak? / How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? / Bbnaija Phyna And Groovy Caught Performing D0ggy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.