Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt (33486 Views)

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Joeblack001: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:
Someone should tell Britain to be careful, because if they successfully get on the nerve of Putin (The real nigggaa), Britain would be history. Same with the US!
Pls don't also forget that US is the current world power...I think Russia understands that better...
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Kindfund: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
The British will now run to screaming America America, like a child that has been threatened by an uncle running towards his parents
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Kindfund: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
The British will now run to screaming America America, like a child that has been threatened by an uncle running towards his parents
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by adelaja70(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Vinstel:

Of all those countries you mentioned, only the US has a military that can stand Russia and China, the rest of them will be crushed if they try it. It's only Israel I don't really know their military strength, those guys are very secretive. You never know what they are capable of.
Because they are not making noise like Russia and America.. No be so?
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by somehow: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kailalomo:
France no fight war for bible or quran ooh grin grin grin

Neither did US, UK, USSR, Russia, Germany, China, Japan.

I said modern times
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Olaolufred(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
StreetFight:

US and its allie8 who are also world powers will come together to fight just Russia. Isn't that a shame?

When Russia annexed Crimea what did the US and its pusssy allies do?

Dem no born them.

Who among them could question Russia in Syria?

The glory has departed from them.

Russia is looking for how to hit them hard so that China will fully take charge.

A matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Kailalomo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
You mention ussr and still mention russia. Russia was among ussr bro grin grin grin

somehow:

Neither did US, UK, USSR, Russia, Germany, China, Japan.

I said modern times
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
arukwe123:
Russia, scared little cat. Always issuing warnings and never act. grin Try am make USA use ena flex cheesy

See this one. You think say war na flex, them no born US well to use Russia flex na only small dead countries like Iraq, Syria and Yemen US fit use flex. Even Iran or North Korea go hard them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by RandomVic(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
adelaja70:

So na Russia dey control climate? Lmao!

Every country uses its terrain, climate and geography to a maximum advantage in warfare.. I thought this was common knowledge?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Kailalomo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
So u think Russia go allow China rule d world Bro read weytin you write well and think am well well ooh. No be only Russia do things inside Syria oh go check well

Olaolufred:

Dem no born them.

Who among them could question Russia in Syria?

The glory has departed from them.

Russia is looking for how to hit them hard so that China will fully take charge.

A matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by somehow: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kailalomo:
You mention ussr and still mention russia. Russia was among ussr bro grin grin grin

USSR of then is not Russia of now.

One was a union of countries, the other is one country.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by excelmanager(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Joeblack001:

Pls don't also forget that US is the current world power...I think Russia understands that better...

Well in other not to look biased, USA are world power and should win should they go toe to toe with Russia. That said, you never can know what would happen. we've seen how countries with the least armies wretched countries who have a stronger military than them. US may be world power, but Russia isn't far behind, reason if they go all out, it would be 50/50. Strategy and finance come into play too, mostly strategy!

Anyway, you see that great Britain so? They're kids and nowhere near the likes of USA, Russia, China, India etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Russia are miles ahead of great Britain in terms of military capacity. I don't even see how it's going to be a battle, more like beating/spanking!. Russia bullies them from start to finish!
Even though I agree that Russia has more military might than Britain. UK is no walk over for Russia, war is not what's on paper and reality differs
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Kailalomo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
And you think the USA are sleeping and not upgrading or inventing?

somehow:

USSR of then is not Russia of now.

One was a union of countries, the other is one country.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by somehow: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kailalomo:
And you think the USA are sleeping and not upgrading or inventing?

What are you saying?

How does this correspond with what I wrote?

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Even though I agree that Russia has more military might than Britain. UK is no walk over for Russia, war is not what's on paper and reality differs

Well you're right, it isn't always what's on paper. But again, Russia are miles ahead of them. They have to be very strategic to stand a chance.

UK isn't that big compared to Russia. If Russia can deploy 500 nuclear weapons into UK territory, I doubt if they will survive.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Kailalomo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
You said the ussr of then is not Russia of now na

somehow:

What are you saying?
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
goodheart02:

Most of you who come here to boast about Russia, it's either you're still kids or simply ignorant of international politics. If I may ask, what will Russia do??. The fact Russians keep testing missiles everyday doesn't mean they can smite a fellow super power and get away with it. Have u heard China make such noise?
For your info Russia will not try to attack any western power and vice versa. All super powers know what will happen if they lock horns on each other.

As in people are just making comment anyhow. War is not what is being shown at papers or movies. In actual reality no side will win if war should break out btw this world powers. It'll be long,deadly and tiring conflict (battle of attrition) and las las both side will declare stalemate. Even common North Korea or Iran US can't just them anyhow
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by somehow: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kailalomo:
You said the ussr of then is not Russia of now na

Okay.....
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Masterito(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
You can only find trash talk like this on Nairaland. It is funny how you think oneside. Putin knows better not to battle with Americans. Same Russia Hitler dealt with if not for weather conditions. Russia is existing today because Hitler never had Nuclear weapons.
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

Russia the real odogwu
The country with still balls

Even the so called USA
Is secretly scared of Russia
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Olaolufred(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
adelaja70:

You make me laugh... So Russia and its allies are more powerful than US, BRITAIN, FRANCE, ISRAEL, JAPAN, GERMANY, SOUTH KOREA, etc...

Exactly.

They were all alive and well when Russia annexed Crimea.

They were not dead when Russia singlehandedly said Assad is going nowhere.

US and NATO wanted Assad off. But Russia said no way.

Please, can you tell me who had the final say on these two occasions?

Please, let's stop this self deceit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Olaolufred:

All of them, including US dey fear Russia o.
Any war now will be the opportunity to decimate US power and hand it to China successfully.
That is where we are heading to.

Nah no body can decimate the US world power. Both i
Side go hear am even China will be drawn into the war there's no how they can escape it, because I they'll make silly move like an attack on Taiwan or aggressive annexation of the disputed island with Japan
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
agitator:

Don't mind them, they will just be making noise. Let them try Russia na
That's why Nigeria which they colonised is in rubbles. They made its like there selfish gain.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by udemzyudex(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol.. Na today?

Oga nothing will happen.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Olaolufred:

US and its Allies worldwide can't dare Russia and it's allies.
Let me mention just three, China, North Korea and Iran.
Bro. the glory has departed from US.
They are living on past glories.
And vice versa even though the US and allies has the upper hand. Forget no side go win. And even if one side win - AT WHAT COST?

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Olaolufred(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kailalomo:

So u think Russia go allow China rule d world Bro read weytin you write well and think am well well ooh. No be only Russia do things inside Syria oh go check well

I have replied your goons too.

I can't see what US and NATO achieved than being defeated by Russia in Syria.

No other side to the story.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Well you're right, it isn't always what's on paper. But again, Russia are miles ahead of them. They have to be very strategic to stand a chance.

UK isn't that big compared to Russia. If Russia can deploy 500 nuclear weapons into UK territory, I doubt if they will survive.

Baba that will even be the wrong course of action for Russia cause UK has enough stock of nuclear arsenal to decimate Russia over and over again. Forget when it comes to nuclear warfare nobody go win. The only advantage Russia have is in conventional warfare which at the same time its not a walk over for them. This is UK vs Russia toe to toe with no allies. Forget UK go stand their ground gidigba
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Lighthammer(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
elganzar:

Clearly punctuation is not the only thing you have issues with... Apòdà
idiota sin cerebro.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Olaolufred(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Nah no body can decimate the US world power. Both i
Side go hear am even China will be drawn into the war there's no how they can escape it, because I they'll make silly move like an attack on Taiwan or aggressive annexation of the disputed island with Japan

US is already on it's way out as World power.

A mistake is all remaining for China to take over.

If they go military way with Russia, the power change will be faster.

That is why US thinks China everyday.

The glory has departed.

Only borrowed glory is remaining.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Masterclass32: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Britain should thread with caution. This is not Nigeria, or Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.