Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt (33498 Views)

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
eminemkayc:

Hello,
The United Kingdom stands no clear chance whatsoever against the Russian Armed forces. The Soviets posses the strongest armed forces in the whole of Europe. This entailed the formation of NATO during the cold war to protect European nations. It might interest you to note that as it stands today, the U.K currently, alone in a conflict, do not even stand a favourable chance in a military confrontation with even India. Please visit global fire power online (https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.php) to assess the current military strengths of these nations. There is no basis whatsoever to compare the United Kingdom, solely (without NATO), to the Russian armed forces. The RS-28 Sarmat (called SATAN bY NATO) which is a liquid-fueled Super heavy intercontinental ballistic missile with hypersonic glide capabilities (excess of Mach 9 speeds) can easily wipe out the whole of London undetected by anti-ballistic missile systems.

Everyone knows this, it's common knowledge. I think the guy is a fan boy of UK, reason why he's biased towards them and maybe a little bit deluded too undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
Onepeople:
how old are you? War is not by making noise, Russia are like the agberos at the motor park ,can shout but can't bite, war required a lot both economic and political which Russia does not have what it's take to sustain prolonged war.
[/s]

Trash, NEXT!

3 Likes

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Opexzy: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
mysticwarrior:
British cowards who can't fight battles on their own, always hiding behind the ass of the US.

Britain is wrong on this and they are hypocrites.
But about war.. Read your history very well.. On of the main reason Adolf Hitler could not succeed was because he could not defeat the brits... It was a difficult task... Russia was almost gone before the D-day.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Please go through this site to observe the detailed comparison. https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_United_Kingdom_vs_Russia
https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_United_Kingdom_vs_Russia

There's NO comparison whatsoever, Russia oneshots![quote]

I'm not disputing this fact with you but wars are not fought on paper if it is Finland should not have defeated the mighty bear during the first invasion of Finland. Largely irregular and poorly trained Chinese and Koreans shouldn't have pushed the US back in the Korean War. The US won't have suffered Shame in Vietnam War and your mighty Russia shouldn't have retreated and suffer similar Shane in the afghan war against an irregular, poorly trained and Ill equiped Mujahideen fighters or their shameful display in 1st and second cheneyl war. Oh and the Isreal victory in the 6 day war despite facing a far numerically advanced nation some of them equipped with the lastest Soviet military equipment even some Russian pilot fight for their Egyptian counterpart
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

I'm not stressing that UK military is above Russia or is on par with them. What I'm stating is in actual warfare UK is no pushover and they'll stand toe to toe to its Russian counter part. And concerning the storage of nuclear warhead their weapon is not store in one place as no military can be foolish to do that. Do you know they also have nuclear deterrence. Nuclear delivering submarines, bombers, nuclear silos which I believe is not ristricted to the UK only.

The Pic takes care of the bolded part.

Lmfao he says only UK has Submarines that can launch warheads and bombers too. What a joke. You're so behind lad, go make some research. I'm done typing epistles just to educate you *sighs

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by frond: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
dermmy:

Honestly I don't know why western powers always look for trouble. This same Britain forcefully took Chagos Island from Mauritius in the 60's. ICJ ruled in 2019 that Britain should vacate the Island, close the joint military base it built with U.S. there and return the Island to Mauritius but Britain has yet to obey that order it's two years since the UN ruling.

Now they are flexing muscle saying they don't recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea. They don't recognize China's artifical islands in the South China Sea. Are they not hypocrites?

They are!
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by daddytime(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Toktee:
But he's right, Britain colonised America, America got independence in 1776.

I didn't know the topic was talking about colonisation.

So, who colonised Russia, sir?

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by TommyGs(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

Seriously bros, Russia sacrificed more than any other country during ww2. The Americans only came in when the war was almost over. At first, they were just selling weapons to their allies.

Ogbeni you say what?

In the history of war, no nation has fought more major wars than the British. They've calmed down of recent but cowards, they certainly have never been.

Do you know what England sacrificed in the two world wars?
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Everyone knows this, it's common knowledge. I think the guy is a fan boy of UK, reason why he's biased towards them and maybe a little bit deluded too undecided

Baba I'm just stating the fact and backing no side. Saying UK does not stand any chance against Russia is a complete delusion. Every body has a better military and weapons until those things test actually combat, then come back and tell me how there fared
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by TommyGs(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
somehow:

Abeg help me ask am. In today's geopolitics, without uncle Sam who Britain fit fight on their own now. Their time don pass jare.

LOL according to which history?
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

I'm not disputing this fact with you but wars are not fought on paper if it is Finland should not have defeated the mighty bear during the first invasion of Finland. Largely irregular and poorly trained Chinese and Koreans shouldn't have pushed the US back in the Korean War. The US won't have suffered Shame in Vietnam War and your mighty Russia shouldn't have retreated and suffer similar Shane in the afghan war against an irregular, poorly trained and Ill equiped Mujahideen fighters or their shameful display in 1st and second cheneyl war. Oh and the Isreal victory in the 6 day war despite facing a far numerically advanced nation some of them equipped with the lastest Soviet military equipment even some Russian pilot fight for their Egyptian counterpart

If they aren't, then perhaps Nigeria, also known as Zoo, should win against the United Kingdom, don't you agree?
Israel is my favorite country, I believe the reason they're winning is because of our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you believe that in this modern era, even if you have little or no military equipments you can fight against an opponent with obvious more equipments and still win, then you should not argue when someone say Russia alone can defeat the entire NATO including the USA.
If Russia and UK go toe to toe, Russia decimated, pummels, bullies, and blasts UK into oblivion. It's fact

How I'm I even still replying? Smh
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

The Pic takes care of the bolded part.

Lmfao he says only UK has Submarines that can launch warheads and bombers too. What a joke. You're so behind lad, go make some research. I'm done typing epistles just to educate you *sighs

I think you're not reading to understand that why the misquote and sentimental response. No where did I state only UK have this capabilites. But what I'm stating is proving your point wrong stating UK store their nuclear warhead in one place
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

I think you're not reading to understand that why the misquote and sentimental response. No where did I state only UK have this capabilites. But what I'm stating is proving your point wrong stating UK store their nuclear warhead in one place

It says that evironemt covers the running of uk's nuclear weapon. If that place gets destroyed, how are going to operate them again if let's assume they aren't all stored there? Try to be reasonable pls
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by TommyGs(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
arukwe123:

Why USA no act when Ukraine threaatened to enter Dombase region some couple of months ago, and Russia amassed their troops near the brother. That akone sent a strong message to the west that they aren't messing about. Did they the (USA) not ask their warship to return to the Mediterranean after making threat. That was the reason Joe Biden quickly call Putin for a summit, unless you didn't know.
Russia, scared little cat. Always issuing warnings and never act. grin Try am make USA use ena flex cheesy
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

If they aren't, then perhaps Nigeria, also known as Zoo, should win against the United Kingdom, don't you agree?
Israel is my favorite country, I believe the reason they're winning is because of our Lord Jesus Christ.
If you believe that in this modern era, even if you have little or no military equipments you can fight against an opponent with obvious more equipments and still win, then you should not argue when someone say Russia alone can defeat the entire NATO including the USA.
If Russia and UK go toe to toe, Russia decimated, pummels, bullies, and blasts UK into oblivion. It's fact

How I'm I even still replying? Smh
God doesn't back any side in today's war and Jesus fight for Isreal is a complete delusion. Nothing concern Jesus with man made war fuel by greed and selfishness. I will still say it AGAIN war in reality is different from paper. And a war btw Russia and UK toe to toe no allies UK IS NO WALK OVER

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by TommyGs(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
musicwriter:

Russia is rich in mineral resources, especially gas deposit in Siberia. The West still think that Russia alone shouldn't be the owner of the gas deposits there.

My brother, Britain is the greediest nation on earth. This's a nation that robbed people globally and still has Island they own all over the world, from Falkland islands to Nauru to Fiji etc, and Russia has never interfered with their affair. You'll think that Britain will keep off other nations affairs but no. They've been scheming for a very long time to control Russia itself, not even Ukraine or Crimea. Putin is the only reason Britain hasn't installed a Western puppet president in Russia yet.

I don't know what Britain want from Russia!!
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

God doesn't back any side in today's war and Jesus fight for Isreal is a complete delusion. Nothing concern Jesus with man made war fuel by greed and selfishness. I will still say it AGAIN war in reality is different from paper. And a war btw Russia and UK toe to toe no allies UK IS NO WALK OVER

It is not a delusion pls
Also if war in reality is different from paper, then Nigeria aka the ZOO could hp toe to toe with UK or even USA and win. How about that?
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
UK is a walkover for Russia. Everyone know this, it's fact son

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by DannyG8(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
daddytime:

Olodo rabata

Go play in the sand with your mates Dundee.
you mumu ooh oya check history or Google am as you no want get sense
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by TommyGs(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

Oh, like the boju boju they used to win the Falklands war, abi? Do you think without the support of their allies, Britain alone can fight even Iran. They always hide behind uncle Sam.

Don't ask such questions in public.

There is no continent where the British have not fought. Both open war plus secret battles where they sent in their SAS to achieve tactical victories.

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by daddytime(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
DannyG8:
you mumu ooh oya check history or Google am as you no want get sense

Goat.

Go watch your NTA.

Ode
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

It says that evironemt covers the running of uk's nuclear weapon. If that place gets destroyed, how are going to operate them again if let's assume they aren't all stored there? Try to be reasonable pls
That's why I mentioned nuclear deterrence. If your silos are destroyed you use nuclear delivering bombers if bombers are destroyed you use nuclear submarine lying hundreds of meters below the ocean thousands of miles away from threat (and the UK possess these capabilities same with Russia). Nuclear submarine are doomsday weapon and one is enough to cause major havoc. Imagine a stealthy UK Astitute class nuclear submarine lying underneath the polar ice cap silently and undetected and waiting for orders to launch its deadly arsenal thousands of miles into Russia territory. Yes that's what nuclear deterrence mean. Despite attacking your country first in a preemptive strike you still pack enough deadly push to reply your adversary that's why I said no sensible nuclear armed country will pack their weapon in the same place
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by SmartyPants(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=TommyGs post=103746541][/quote]

Guy don't you know how to quote posts correctly. You keep adding your comments into mine.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

That's why I mentioned nuclear deterrence. If your silos are destroyed you use nuclear delivering bombers if bombers are destroyed you use nuclear submarine lying hundreds of meters below the ocean thousands of miles away from threat (and the UK possess these capabilities same with Russia). Nuclear submarine are doomsday weapon and one is enough to cause major havoc. Imagine a stealthy UK Astitute class nuclear submarine lying underneath the polar ice cap silently and undetected and waiting for orders to launch its deadly arsenal thousands of miles into Russia territory. Yes that's what nuclear deterrence mean. Despite attacking your country first in a preemptive strike you still pack enough deadly push to reply your adversary that's why I said no sensible nuclear armed country will pack their weapon in the same place

If Russia destroys that UK environment that runs their nuclear weapon, its game over. It's more like their control room, they control their nuclear weapons from there. So wiping it out should pretty much end the fight before it even starts lol. It's common knowledge, no need to type epistles.

Meanwhile, I'm laughing really hard right now reading this. It says UK gets COMPREHENSIVELY outgunned lmfao grin cheesy

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

If Russia destroys that UK environment that runs their nuclear weapon, its game over. It's more like their control room, they control their nuclear weapons from there. So wiping it out should pretty much end the fight before it even starts lol. It's common knowledge, no need to type epistles.

Meanwhile, I'm laughing really hard right now reading this. It says UK gets COMPREHENSIVELY outgunned lmfao grin cheesy

This your reply clearly shown you have no ideal on how to reply me. Submarine has the command and doctrines to launch their missile without external source all they just need is the go ahead. You clearly don't have an ideal on the complexity of nuclear weapons and the nuclear triads.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by DannyG8(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
daddytime:

Goat.

Go watch your NTA.

Ode
I just dey pity who waste sperm born this hegoat way dey call USA Britain oga your mama supposed abort you for toilet
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

This your reply clearly shown you have no ideal on how to reply me. Submarine has the command and doctrines to launch their missile without external source all they just need is the go ahead. You clearly don't have an ideal on the complexity of nuclear weapons and the nuclear triads.

Yeah, just submarines. Russia possess them too and not just that, they possess them more than times 10 to that of the UK, so no threat whatsoever.
I wouldn't even dwell on nuclear weapons if I were you lol. Russia possess more than times 20 more nuclear weapons than UK. Give it up.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yeah, just submarines. Russia possess them too and not just that, they possess them more than times 10 of to that of the UK, so no threat whatsoever.
I wouldn't even dwell on nuclear weapons if I were you lol. Russia possess more than times 20 more nuclear weapons than UK. Give it up.
I will still say it's not only the number you have that matters in a nuclear warfare its a no win situation for both sides.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by rowland545(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
daddytime:
Dem go run go report to senior bros U.S now...oleh dem

Russia dey wait for all of una
actually nah d other way round....nah UK b US senior bros.

One had to fight for it independence from d other one
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

I will still say it's not only the number you have that matters in a nuclear warfare its a no win situation for both sides.

Lol okay. I think I'll call it a day for today undecided. They've brought our light. Nice chatting with you, lad.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Toktee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
daddytime:

I didn't know the topic was talking about colonisation.

So, who colonised Russia, sir?
Accept what you are taught and move on instead of asking unnecessary question.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by adelaja70(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Olaolufred:

Exactly.

They were all alive and well when Russia annexed Crimea.

They were not dead when Russia singlehandedly said Assad is going nowhere.

US and NATO wanted Assad off. But Russia said no way.

Please, can you tell me who had the final say on these two occasions?

Please, let's stop this self deceit.
The destruction in Syria alone is enough, so no need to remove Assad. About Crimea, a referendum was conducted and they opted for Russia, so what do you expect them to do. Let them annex Ukraine, then we will talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces / Uhuru Kenyatta Dabs While Hosting Dance Crew At The Presidential Villa. PICS / Cameroonian Government Official Commissions An ATM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.