Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt (33488 Views)

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

I will still say it's not only the number you have that matters in a nuclear warfare its a no win situation for both sides.

BTW, you're wrong and somewhat right too.
If both nations go all out in a nuclear battle, then both of them are getting decimated. There may be survivors in the side of Russia but definitely not UK since their land isn't that large. Nuclear weapons are so dangerous. A single drop can destroy a full city, reason why countries like Nigeria aren't allowed to have them. Also, Russia and USA are reducing the number of nuclear weapon the possess. Russia formally had upto 50k nuclear warheads. They've reduced them to about approximately 7k now, same with the USA. I think they do because it's too dangerous to possess them. Also, countries like China, North Korea, France, UK keep adding more to their Arsenal and are still nowhere near Russia and USA who are reducing theirs. See those two are boss! You think UK really stands a chance, I'll let you be. Maybe one day we'll get to see them in action

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lol okay. I think I'll call it a day for today undecided. They've brought our light. Nice chatting with you, lad.

And I'll end it by still stating and standing on my point a conventional war between Russia and UK will lead to war of attrition. And when it comes to that the UK has the upper hand (remember they did same against Germany in ww2).... [/b]THE UK IS NOT A WALK OVER FOR THE RUSSIA MILITARY 1 ON 1[b]..
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Toktee(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
What you posted down there is an individual opinion,why don't you visit Brussels and find out from NATO itself.....first when you hear NATO what comes to your mind?..An attack on Britain will invites it allies,that's when Russia and your type will understand the brutality of a coalition army.....
Mangekyo:

If Russia destroys that UK environment that runs their nuclear weapon, its game over. It's more like their control room, they control their nuclear weapons from there. So wiping it out should pretty much end the fight before it even starts lol. It's common knowledge, no need to type epistles.

Meanwhile, I'm laughing really hard right now reading this. It says UK gets COMPREHENSIVELY outgunned lmfao grin cheesy
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

And I'll end it by still stating and standing on my point a conventional war between Russia and UK will lead to war of attrition. And when it comes to that the UK has the upper hand (remember they did same against Germany in ww2).... THE UK IS NOT A WALK OVER FOR THE RUSSIA MILITARY 1 ON 1.

You could make a fortune from comedy grin
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Toktee:
What you posted down there is an individual opinion,why don't you visit Brussels and find out from NATO itself.....first when you hear NATO what comes to your mind?..An attack on Britain will invites it allies,that's when Russia and your type will understand that the brutality of a coalition army.....

Russia got allies too.
I'm too tired to type abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by dermmy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

If Russia destroys that UK environment that runs their nuclear weapon, its game over. It's more like their control room, they control their nuclear weapons from there. So wiping it out should pretty much end the fight before it even starts lol. It's common knowledge, no need to type EPISTLES.

Meanwhile, I'm laughing really hard right now reading this. It says UK gets COMPREHENSIVELY outgunned lmfao grin cheesy

Bro nuclear chain of command is far more diverse and complex than you think o. Even if Russia destroys or decapitate U.K's ground base nuclear command centre they still have airborne command centre where they can issue a command to launch a massive retaliation and I know every nuclear armed state has such.

Have you heard about U.S Operation Looking Glass ? It's an airborne Boeing EC-135C command and control centre parked at Offut Airbase, Nebraska. It takes to the air once U.S. activates DEFCON-1. In case the ground base was destroyed during a nuclear first strike U.S can still activate its nuclear weapons remotely from that plane. And there is still a submarine command and control centre too. And I believe every nuclear armed state has these optional emergency command centers.

So if Russia disabled U.K's ground command centre in a first strike. U.K would still be able to activate its nukes.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

If both nations go all out in a nuclear battle, then both of them are getting decimated. There may be survivors in the side of Russia but definitely not UK since their land isn't that large. Nuclear weapons are so dangerous. A single drop can destroy a full city, reason why countries like Nigeria aren't allowed to have them. Also, Russia and USA are reducing the number of nuclear weapon the possess. Russia formally had upto 50k nuclear warheads. They've reduced them to about approximately 7k now, same with the USA. I think they do because it's too dangerous to possess them. Also, countries like China, North Korea, France, UK keep adding more to their Arsenal and are still nowhere near Russia and USA who are reducing theirs. See those two are boss! You think UK really stands a chance, I'll let you be. Maybe one day we'll get to see them in action

I'll agree with you on this part but seeing them in action I don't pray for such cheesy war na bad thing guy, God no go let us experience such cry. And the reduction in nuclear arsenal is not just about their safety its because military has developed advance means to effectively deliver such weapon in an intended target. The work of 10 explosive warhead can easily be achieved by a rightly placed warhead even with same explosive yield. Also military doctrines are changing the old method of indiscriminately bombing civilians and amazing much casualties is being discouraged. Even in nuclear warfare you deploy nuclear weapons that cripple your opponents military capacity while reducing civilian casualties even if it runs into thousand. That's unlike the cold War Era where they believe in causing much civilian casualty and decimating large cities (though in desperate situations it can still come down to this)
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Toktee(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

same to you, you keep arguing in support of Russia like Chelsea fans just arguing blindly.

How many wars have Russia fought and won?

It took Russia 20yrs to subdued Chechen authority in war until it installed a stooge...

Russia is big by land mass not population, the population of the United state is even bigger than that of Russia, I point this out cos these are the basis thru which people like you hid to argue blindly.

Forget population, forget tanks,forget sub's etc...

The 21century war have gone passed that level, it's all depends on your economic viability which Russia is trading behind the UK.

The so called Russia anti missiles defenses we're installed in Syria yet isreal were busy dismantling them, pls go to bed.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
dermmy:

Bro nuclear chain of command is far more complex than you think o. Even if Russia destroys or decapitate U.K's ground base nuclear command centre they still have airborne command centre where they can issue a command to launch a massive retaliation and I know every nuclear armed state has such.

Have you heard about U.S Operation Looking Glass ? It's an airborne Boeing EC-135C command and control centre parked at Offut Airbase, Nebraska. It goes into the air once U.S. activates DEFCON-1. In case the ground base was destroyed during a nuclear first strike U.S can still activates its nuclear weapons remotely from that plane. And there is still a submarine command and control centre too. And I believe every nuclear armed state has these optional emergency command centers.

So if Russia disabled U.K's ground command centre in a first strike. U.K would still be able to activate its nukes.

Okay, I do not deny these facts.
My point is, Russia still possess these equipments more than UK. Starting from nuclear weapons (clearly no comparison), to airforce and navy too. There's just no comparison between them. The only country that I believe Russia respects is USA. I believe USA respects them too because they're next after em

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by MusaChukwudi: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Malawian(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
So the waters in question is either Ukrainian or Russian? How come Britain is sailing on it and calling it "International Waters". Britain wey no fit face Germany, na Russia wey defeat Germany him wan face?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lol grin baba go enjoy your light I dey pray may dey bring our own too. My phone don low. But you have to consider this realistically not from the books or paper to understand my point of view. CIAO
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by daddytime(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
DannyG8:
I just dey pity who waste sperm born this hegoat way dey call USA Britain oga your mama supposed abort you for toilet

Dem dey ask your mama her name she dey explain how she no know who impregnate am to bring the bastard you to come become a nuisance factor for this world.

Ashlock
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Toktee:
same to you, you keep arguing in support of Russia like Chelsea fans just arguing blind.

How many wars have Russia fought and won?

It toom Russia 20yrs to subdue Chechen authority in war until it installed a stooge...

Russia is big in land mass not population, the population of the United is even bigger than that of Russia, I point this out cos these are the basis thru which people like hid to argue blindly.

Forget population, forget tanks,forget sub's etc...

The 21century war have gone passed that level, it's all depends on your economic viability which Russia is trading behind the UK.

The so called Russia anti defense missiles we're installed in Syria yet isreal were bush dismantling them, pls go to bed.

First off, you should piss off my mention if you're a man u-tard!

Weren't USA fućked by Vietnam? Perhaps it makes them weak.

Russia is in land mass and not population? Did I ever argue about that? What I said is their citizens can spread out thereby reducing the risk of them all getting caught in a nuclear attack. The UK citizens would get jam packed thereby exposing them to nuclear weapons. A single strike could wipe out half of their popolatuons with the way their land is small and jam packed by people.

Who forgets weapons, tanks, aircrafts and other military equipments in a battle?
Let's just hope you aren't a clown.

UK population is larger than Russia? Good but Russia still has more active military personnel and even researve. Sit down!

You're even comparing Israel to a country like Syria. Obviously a Defence would definitely yield in if it faces endless quality attacks.
The Iron dome couldn't intercept all the little rockets small hamas fired into their territory.

If a country like Russia fires its high quality fast paced missiles, then the result of the iron dome is gonna be the same too. It would get breached!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by daddytime(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Toktee:
Accept what you are taught and move on instead of asking unnecessary question.

Small pikins dem.

Make I come down to una level maybe una go understand small.

U.S and U.K matter be like Emoney and Kcee matter....

Fill in the blanks.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Simeonjoe1: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lol grin baba go enjoy your light I dey pray may dey bring our own too. My phone don low. But you have to consider this realistically not from the books or paper to understand my point of view. CIAO
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

I never even plug am sef. If I plug am for charger, naso I go dey type rubbish, sometimes it even types by itself.
Na to go play game for lappy.
Which time dey go bring una light?

Also, I get your point reason I said we can never know untill it happens. But I doubt if they'd be stupid enough to go to war against each other, two world powers even though Russia is stronger cheesy.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by elganzar(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lekison:
last time I checked, Igboho is still in Nigeria. He didn't run out of the country.

Guyy go sit down jare...
Last time you checked WHERE
Very few people know his current whereabout and we're not one of them...

Besides the point is he is currently also in hiding and not as active as before... I'm half yoruba and half igbo, I'm just catching cruise

Sometimes it takes even greater courage to retreat in face of adversity... I respect both Igboho and Ojukwu...

But I stand by my previous analogy_ (an average) yoruba people too dey do gragra
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Toktee(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
At your age and level of education you cannot make point without insults,what's the problem?
It's because you were born this way or you have chosen to be like this?....Or maybe is poor upbringing?
Well,as you likely said I will pissed off your mention for the reason that i cannot argue with someone that lack morality.
Mangekyo:

First off, you should piss off my mention if you're a man u-tard!

Weren't USA fućked by Vietnam? Perhaps it makes them weak.

Russia is in land mass and not population? Did I ever argue about that? What I said is their citizens can spread out thereby reducing the risk of them all getting caught in a nuclear attack. The UK citizens would get jam packed thereby exposing them to nuclear weapons. A single strike could wipe out half of their popolatuons with the way their land is small and jam packed by people.

Who forgets weapons, tanks, aircrafts and other military equipments in a battle?
Let's just hope you aren't a clown.

UK population is larger than Russia? Good but Russia still has more active military personnel and even researve. Sit down!

You're even comparing Israel to a country like Syria. Obviously a Defence would definitely yield in if it faces endless quality attacks.
The Iron dome couldn't intercept all the little rockets small hamas fired into their territory.

If a country like Russia fires its high quality fast paced missiles, then the result of the iron dome is gonna be the same too. It would get breached!
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Walkee: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

Ogbeni you say what?

In the history of war, no nation has fought more major wars than the British. They've calmed down of recent but cowards, they certainly have never been.

Do you know what England sacrificed in the two world wars?
Britain have never won any real battle on their own beating Scottish stone masons don't count in my book. Britain always rely on bribery, lies double dealing to bring other people to fight their wars for them. The only time they fought alone, Americans disgraced them, Hitler disgraced and completely exposed them. If he wanted to take the frozen pile of island mud he would have taken it without breaking a sweat.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Mangekyo: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Toktee:
At your age and level of education you cannot make point without insults,what's the problem?
It's because you were born this way or you have chosen to be like this?....Or maybe is poor upbringing?
Well,as you likely said I will pissed off your mention for the reason that i cannot argue with someone that lack morality.

Hehe really sorry for the insults, wasn't even paying attention what I was typing undecided. Also, my age and level of education are low. I'm 18, currently "dreaming" of entering a university.
And you're right, you should not pay attention to someone like me since I wouldn't be worth your time. I'm trash afterall

Sign off
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by musicwriter(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
TommyGs:
Russia is rich in mineral resources, especially gas deposit in Siberia. The West still think that Russia alone shouldn't be the owner of the gas deposits there.

Ok. Thanks but was a rhetorical question.

What Britain want is to control Russia's gas supply and pipeline network across Europe. They want to be able to determine which European country shall get gas and at what price. This would give them enormous bargaining power to control Europe after exiting the European union.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by toxtimmy: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Afghanistan people with slippers and turban riding horses ha e kicked the usa out of Afghanistan... Superpower nee superpower Naa.

Joeblack001:

Pls don't also forget that US is the current world power...I think Russia understands that better...
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by CalabarDude(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Putin my nigga,they are just looking for a way to test their long rage missile and white house go make sense for that
Lol,na Buckingham Palace Go Really Make Sense,
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Lighthammer(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
All these amerikastan fanboys gan sef..
to the guy saying hitler dealt wiith russia,do u want to compare the russia of ww2 to the russia we have now?

for the benefits of the united snakes of amerikastani and the devilish united killers(u k) asslickers
for every 1 nuclear submarine the united killers(u k) have,russia have 3..
meanwhile the u k only have about 3% of the nuclear weapon russia have..
.stop annoying me with ur beer parlour analysis
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Lighthammer(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author
If both nations go all out in a nuclear battle, then both of them are getting decimated. There may be survivors in the side of Russia but definitely not UK since their land isn't that large. Nuclear weapons are so dangerous. A single drop can destroy a full city, reason why countries like Nigeria aren't allowed to have them. Also, Russia and USA are reducing the number of nuclear weapon the possess. Russia formally had upto 50k nuclear warheads. They've reduced them to about approximately 7k now, same with the USA. I think they do because it's too dangerous to possess them. Also, countries like China, North Korea, France, UK keep adding more to their Arsenal and are still nowhere near Russia and USA who are reducing theirs. See those two are boss! You think UK really stands a chance, I'll let you be. Maybe one day we'll get to see them in action [/quote]God bless u bossman..usa and russian alone accounts for 90% of the world total nuke
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Lighthammer(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Us that was anally raped and gangbanged by the vietcong aka charlie?in vietnam..
hahahahaha
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Emmyviva: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
3rd world war on the beat
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Kailalomo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na back of TV you dey watch

Olaolufred:

I have replied your goons too.

I can't see what US and NATO achieved than being defeated by Russia in Syria.

No other side to the story.

Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by Funflipper: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

Ogbeni you say what?

In the history of war, no nation has fought more major wars than the British. They've calmed down of recent but cowards, they certainly have never been.

Do you know what England sacrificed in the two world wars?

Leave all these ignoramus alone.
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by FoolishBoy419: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mangekyo:

Well you're right, it isn't always what's on paper. But again, Russia are miles ahead of them. They have to be very strategic to stand a chance.

UK isn't that big compared to Russia. If Russia can deploy 500 nuclear weapons into UK territory, I doubt if they will survive.

50 Tsar bombas will do the job
Re: Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt by FoolishBoy419: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Why I believe China military is growing very fast they still have a lot of catch up to do which I believe won't even be in the next 5 decades. Note the US military is not stagnant they too are growing in sophistication and are aware of the Chinese threat which is even keeping them up on their toes. While China military is nice and shiny atleast all those are paper capabilities, the Chinese military has not been proven in actual modern multidimensional warfare. Until they prove their military might and doctrines in warfare the Chinese military will always be under the shadow of the USA and even technically Russia

Has USA proven her own might in modern warfare? The last major power it fought was during WW2 (and China faced them shortly afterwards in the Korean war). Fighting mushroom countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc and even LOSING to Vietnam is not a real test. These are countries that any decent superpower can beat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.