Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (34509 Views)

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Ngige, Wike, Obiano, & Emeka Offor's Political Careers Are All But Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Carlylepneuma: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
good to know.. fake gang banger. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by stanluiz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mumu ipob cheesy They can keep embarrassing themselves.

Na Dem send kanu Kenya. Nobody betrayed nnamdi kanu. Karma has catch up it with him.

And he will pay dearly for it.

4 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by 09085607453king: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
South South Republic is what we are after and not Biafra..... No be force to join Biafra we are capable to stay alone as SOUTH SOUTH REPUBLIC. E pain you or E shuck you??

7 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Donzychris: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
wahala every where
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by chiiraq802(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
chaloskyx:
well when wike decided to kill young igbo men in rivers he inherited their vengance and hate

Why dem no put Abia state Governor name there Didnt he kill young igbo men too during operation Python dance in Abia state.

6 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by klax(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pls remove wike from that list because he has never stand with Kanu or been ipob believer.

Kanu betrayed himself. Why would he embarked on such journey and no single member of his movement travelled with him? Pls I don't get it.

5 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Sufferingboy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
chiiraq802:

Ikwerre people ain't gat there time. na dem go still tire.

Their matter get as e be,they no sabi plan,no dialogue and no diplomacy .Igbos are always emotional and loud mouthed.

9 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by GeneralPula: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ojiofor:
Igbos are clowns.
They kidnapped una leader for 8 days una no know... come dey claim intelligence.

Fish brain dem be..

3 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
lol @ crack intelligence! The one thing IPOB arent is intelligent!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by tujays(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

The Nigerian government had recently rearrested Kanu from an African country believed to be Kenya.

Kanu was said to have been captured and repatriated under circumstances that are against international best practices.

The IPOB leader was repatriated to Nigeria to continue his treason charges before an Abuja Federal High Court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/15/how-ngige-wike-obiano-emeka-offor-betrayed-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/%3famp=1
that niga name powerful dey always crack me up. powerful wey dey hide behind computer throw tantrum. that one na powerful abi weakling? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
seunaj:
The south giving out their own warlords to the fulanis while the the North are strengthening insurgents, branding them different names and preparing for war. Stupid south!

The North are strengthening insurgents to what advantage?
How has that affected the North positively and the South negatively?

Some of you just come online to post nonsense just because you have access to the internet.

Stupid... lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by uchennamani(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Heartbender:
I thought Nnamdi Kanu placed a bounty on Wike? Why are you wailing? ����

He placed a bounty and ordered hits on those that opposed him. This is un-Igbo. We Igbos argue and disagree a lot. This is captured in the proverb "Igbo enwe eze" (Igbos don't have Kings). This is largely the reason for our advancement as the most successful tribe in Africa. Yes, quote me. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu didnt give room for arguments and collective decision in his IPOB. This is un-Igbo.

A non-supporter of IPOB AND Nnamdi Kanu is seen as a supporter of Buhari. I hate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because of his lies and half-truths. I also hate Major General Buhari because of his inefficiency.

Do I have the right to be Igbo? Yes. Do I love the Igbo nation? Yes. Am I supporter of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's style of leadership? No. Nnamdi KANU can't allow someone like me to exist in his IPOB. And tha's very bad.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by kovic7(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Betrayal or not, bankrolled or not. He's caged already, next is igbhoho.

Government can't thinking of how to secure people and property, fix infrastructure and fight corruption and you'll distracting people with your illusional secession.

4 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by elmodee7(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Heartbender:
I thought Nnamdi Kanu placed a bounty on Wike? Why are you wailing? ����

So it was wike and co set him up with a prostitute in brazil. Smart move. But you god king scammer hunchback leader is nothing but a toothless bulldog. The coward never expected it coming. Emma powerless is a brainwashed demented faceless he-goat . I just don't understand foolish some people can be. This is boy MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU was not even born during the war. I pray he suffers for his crimes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by tujays(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tranquill:

You know the igbos and ipods have different meanings to some common words such as

Betray....Betrayer
Saboteur
Lazy
Traitor..
Mugu
Hardworking
Smart
The context in which they use these words depends on how sweet it sounds to their ears or how intelligent or 'hardworking' it makes them feel.
the most funny and common word they love using is jan ja weed buhahaha. all of them use it including the ones that doesn't know the meaning. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by jamilufarm: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
It is surprising to see the name of Wike on the list. When did Igbos adopt this man to their race. Tomorrow someone will accuse Oshiomole or Sanwo-Olu. This people never get sense.

5 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by stanluiz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ipob are not intelligent ?

What is Nnamdi kanu doing in Kenya ? What brought him to Kenya even without telling anybody or his supporters ?

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Kaiser20: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ipob crack intelligent units with HQs on Facebook Twitter.
The down Fall of Nnamdi Kanu was when his followers started calling him our " Lord and saviour Nnamdi" spiritual leader.

They claimed to be "umuchineke " but attacked all the churches in Nigeria, then I know God will disgrace them.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by richie240: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
''Putting d lives of IBO elites in danger".....danger from who biko?
I thot ipob was a ,'peaceful,' organization DT can't hurt a fly.
cool

Jerryherd:
cool

Mumu IPOB. MUMPOB

IPOB know fully well they are telling lies, yet willingly put more lives of Ibo elite in serious danger

Billionaire Chief Philip Udala's blood is not enough for them they want more Ibo elite,
Willie Obiano that gave his Anambra people an airport among other infrastructure and is trying to hand over to a technocrat Prof Soludo of APGA(only Ibo party) IPOB are now on his case trying to destroy him with APGA he laboured years for

* They call Nnamdi Kanu Indomitable leader;
Indomitable means ; impossible to subdue or defeat...

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by oferdik: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
ivolt:
Those names are the next on the kill list after the gruesome murder of businessman Udala by Ipob.
Wike and Obiano have tight security, the others should watch their back.
they can't get close to chief Emeka ofor either
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by kovic7(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
tujays:
that niga name powerful dey always crack me up. powerful wey dey hide behind computer throw tantrum. that one na powerful abi weakling? grin

The guy no even hard DSS to fish out and take am do LiveScores. Both him and MNK na confirmed cowards and weaklings.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Deadlytruth(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Captain8:
wike betrayed kanu?
i dont understand... didn't you Igbos and kanu placed bounty on wike?

how come your enemy betrayed you? i dont think those ipob have any brain at all
Now we can understand how illogical they are each time they as well accuse Enahoro, Isaac Adaka Boro, Awolowo, Ken Saro Wiwa and Erediauwa of betraying them during the 1967 Biafra War even though none of these figures ever signed any agreement with them to seek joint secession from Nigeria. Ironically you would never hear them accuse their brother and one-Nigerianist in Chief, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, of betraying them during the war despite he actually initially was on the side of Biafra but later crossed over to the Nigerian side when it began to appear that the Federal forces were finally closing in on Biafran soldiers. In a similar ironical gesture you would never hear them accuse another blood brother of theirs, Arthur Nzeribe, of war time betrayal even though Arthur Nzeribe accepted from the Gowon Government the contract of procuring arms from European countries for the Nigerian side and executed the contract perfectly all through the while that the war lasted. In terms of reasoning I have never in my life seen a group as illogical as Kanu and his Ipobic followers.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by 12345baba(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
When Nnamdi was busy insulting everybody in the east, even boasted to be able to kill all eastern governors with one phone call what did he expect

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by GeneralPula: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Cameroon & Gabon also betrayed us, Mumus.

Stop being gullible..

Biafra is the only one betraying Biafra here..

Nah Kanu’s trusted person sold his location to FG..
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by tujays(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
kovic7:

The guy no even hard DSS to fish out and take am do LiveScores. Both him and MNK na confirmed cowards and weaklings.
grin
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by fredoooooo: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Una head attimes, you wonder if it's correct or not . you said wike, did he ever support ipob before? Dem take wailing and lying swear for Una?
Must everyone share your ideas ?

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by chaloskyx: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na turn by turn lol for now its wikes turn
chiiraq802:

Why dem no put Abia state Governor name there Didnt he kill young igbo men too during operation Python dance in Abia state.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by chiiraq802(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
chaloskyx:
Na turn by turn lol for now its wikes turn

owk ooo... grin
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Abagworo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
This means real trouble for the names mentioned except Wike. Most of these claims are just like Okada stand gist without substantiation but yet IPOB members accept them as unquestionable truth.

3 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by enyen(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
this is a strong allegation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.