Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (34505 Views)

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Ngige, Wike, Obiano, & Emeka Offor's Political Careers Are All But Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by festacman(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2021
od501:

Taaa! See mouth close there!! Who did u think Chris Ngige is? A man who'd sworn allegiance to his then god fathers at Okija Shrine, only to suddenly port and start forming action governor when he cut ties with them cos he knew the people are his last line of defense.

He had to betray his godfathers in the likes of Chris Uba and ObJ when he realised that the last loot he is meant to pay might back fire, and they were doing nothing to ensure his safety, he had to switch. Ngige is a crook, go ask of him in his home town, he is a known crook. He even sued his father that year, far before he emerged as a governor.

As for Emeka Offor, oha go to Orifite and ask of him, they should be in better position to explain the abomination he has done all in the name of being the richest man in the town.

That dude is born land grabber, ask Chimmamanda Adichie, she will be in the best position to explain how he has been using mobile police men from Abuja to intimidate the people of Abbah and forcefully taking their lands.

At a point he had to remove electric supply to an area in Orifite just cos they didn't vote in his man (APC). So, yes, i know very well what I'm taking about. If ipob called him out, there are 90% possibility he is involved. It soo...looks like what he can do.

And he too like the northerners as if there are special biological connection. So..yes there are possibilities those men might be involved.

You haven't presented anything to prove that the Igbo sons are traitors to the Igbo nation as you alleged. All you have here are political shenanigans, which hallmarks of politicians. None of them is a saint just like none of is. And of course they have their political convictions and interests, which they are entitled to like everyone.

By the way, Emeka offor didn't grab any Abba land. Arthur Eze was accused of doing so.

Enjoy your night rest.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Xbobtage: 2:08am On Jul 16, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
Very stupid talk by one useless and POWERLESS fool called Emma.

By the way, what is Governor Nyesom Wike's name doing in that your terrorist list.
You guys are always looking for trouble. Anyway, I trust that one, by the time he begins his own the whole Igboland will scream Wike this, Wike that.
Oyigbo is just some months ago o.

Emma POWERLESS you better be careful before they take you to Abuja to answer some few questions.

Obviously Emma Powerful needs to check dictionary again for the meaning of Betrayal, Wike vowed to deal with IPOB on national tv if he participated in kanu's capture then it means he kept his word. That one no be Betrayal.

The reason I quoted you is this, i see you have left the message on the topic and rather diverted your response to Igbo vs ikwerre. I have always wanted have this conversation with an ikwerre person online, as i do in person with my ikwerre friends.

My fellow rivers bloda, my question is this? What is the gameplan of ikwerre people?

As it stands now Nigeria is on the track to disintegration, Thanks to Bigotry of Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu's further polarization his peoples mind

Southern governors are now in Unison for a president from Southern Nigeria, and they also in unison of restructuring and devolution of power from the centre. Right to State Police, etc.

So that means once a southern person becomes President, this country will be restructured, states will be given right to state police, which means those states can now procure arms and ammunition from the international community? All that means that it would only take a Pro Biafran Politician or High profiled person like nnamdi kanu to drag igbo people to declare biafran republic devoid of nigeria connection.

Its important to understand that at this point igbo people will be able to defend themselves since they are able to buy arms, we are only able to bully them now because the people have been disarmed.

That is where the problem for the South South will start.

There are actually alot of ethnic groups in the south south that will prefer to be in an Igbo dominated Biafra, tnan an Ijaw dominated niger delta anything. My people are one of them, I am an ogoni man, my people have fought many wars with ijaws in the creeks to refuse their domination, we can not simply allow ourselves to now officially be dominated by them in the name of forming a country. The ijaw people know this themselves, that is why they are declaring Ijaw republic without mentioning other ND tribes,

So what is the plan for the ikwerre people? Because as someone else said on this forum if your tribe doesnt have a plan, then those tribes with sinister plan will make one for you.

Are ikwerre people planning on staying in nigeria after igbo, yorubas and ther nd tribes have left? Are ikwerre people planning to join Biafra after all these years of shocking vitrol, mocking and bullying mainland igbos. I mean the only people in Nigeria who do not call ikwerre people igbo people are ithe ikwerre people themselves. The igbo and ikwerre division was hush hush before now, but Our Governor has now made this a huge national issue, even going to say that ikwerre people are from Benin which is not true, and none of the ikwerre kings are coming out to denounce that lie and blunder, if 30 years from now in the future, other indigenous tribes in rivers start claiming that ikwerres are foreigners from edo who have annexed their land, and they want it returned, This wikes edo theory can be used in an international court as part of proof. See what happened in palestine as example.

My question to my ikwerre Brothers is what is the plan? Is it not time to start mending fences with igbo people in order to give Ikwerre people soft landing? Obviously Ikwerre people would be at home in Biafra if not for these nonsense divisions.

Or is Ikwerre in Rivers state planing on Becoming Ikwerre Republic? what about the Ikwerre people in Imo state who are happy to be called igbo people?

The future doesnt look so good for ikwerreland as it stands my brother. I am looking forward to Answers from intelligent ikwerres
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:35am On Jul 16, 2021
BECAUSE NGIGE HAS A BIG PORTFOLIO IN THIS ADMISSION.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Tranquill: 2:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Xbobtage:

Obviously Emma Powerful needs to check dictionary again for the meaning of Betrayal, Wike vowed to deal with IPOB on national tv if he participated in kanu's capture then it means he kept his word. That one no be Betrayal.

The reason I quoted you is this, i see you have left the message on the topic and rather diverted your response to Igbo vs ikwerre. I have always wanted have this conversation with an ikwerre person online, as i do in person with my ikwerre friends.

My fellow rivers bloda, my question is this? What is the gameplan of ikwerre people?

As it stands now Nigeria is on the track to disintegration, Thanks to Bigotry of Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu's further polarization his peoples mind

Southern governors are now in Unison for a president from Southern Nigeria, and they also in unison of restructuring and devolution of power from the centre. Right to State Police, etc.

So that means once a southern person becomes President, this country will be restructured, states will be given right to state police, which means those states can now procure arms and ammunition from the international community? All that means that it would only take a Pro Biafran Politician or High profiled person like nnamdi kanu to drag igbo people to declare biafran republic devoid of nigeria connection.

Its important to understand that at this point igbo people will be able to defend themselves since they are able to buy arms, we are only able to bully them now because the people have been disarmed.

That is where the problem for the South South will start.

There are actually alot of ethnic groups in the south south that will prefer to be in an Igbo dominated Biafra, tnan an Ijaw dominated niger delta anything. My people are one of them, I am an ogoni man, my people have fought many wars with ijaws in the creeks to refuse their domination, we can not simply allow ourselves to now officially be dominated by them in the name of forming a country. The ijaw people know this themselves, that is why they are declaring Ijaw republic without mentioning other ND tribes,

So what is the plan for the ikwerre people? Because as someone else said on this forum if your tribe doesnt have a plan, then those tribes with sinister plan will make one for you.

Are ikwerre people planning on staying in nigeria after igbo, yorubas and ther nd tribes have left? Are ikwerre people planning to join Biafra after all these years of shocking vitrol, mocking and bullying mainland igbos. I mean the only people in Nigeria who do not call ikwerre people igbo people are ithe ikwerre people themselves. The igbo and ikwerre division was hush hush before now, but Our Governor has now made this a huge national issue, even going to say that ikwerre people are from Benin which is not true, and none of the ikwerre kings are coming out to denounce that lie and blunder, if 30 years from now in the future, other indigenous tribes in rivers start claiming that ikwerres are foreigners from edo who have annexed their land, and they want it returned, This wikes edo theory can be used in an international court as part of proof. See what happened in palestine as example.

My question to my ikwerre Brothers is what is the plan? Is it not time to start mending fences with igbo people in order to give Ikwerre people soft landing? Obviously Ikwerre people would be at home in Biafra if not for these nonsense divisions.

Or is Ikwerre in Rivers state planing on Becoming Ikwerre Republic? what about the Ikwerre people in Imo state who are happy to be called igbo people?

The future doesnt look so good for ikwerreland as it stands my brother. I am looking forward to Answers from intelligent ikwerres

Firstly, the fellow you quoted never mentioned Ikwerre in his comment, but you are deliberately trying to make the thread about Ikwerre people with your long but senseless post, for reasons best known to you. My advice: Worry about wherever you claim that you belong rather than coming to display stupid.ity of worrying about other people and delving into what is clearly beyond your capacity.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Captain8(m): 6:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Thinkfree:
does kanu looks like human with brain? Don't expect his subordinate to be smart.
you must be very correct
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Slurity(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

The Nigerian government had recently rearrested Kanu from an African country believed to be Kenya.

Kanu was said to have been captured and repatriated under circumstances that are against international best practices.

The IPOB leader was repatriated to Nigeria to continue his treason charges before an Abuja Federal High Court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/15/how-ngige-wike-obiano-emeka-offor-betrayed-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/%3famp=1
You Even include Wile in your list, know I understand that foolishness runs in the blood of whoever imagine this nonsense, what will woke gain or lose if Biafra is actualized? Kanumis hated by ever body that obeys the instruction of God to pray and support unity, peace and oneness, which IPOB is fighting against. We all want Kanu and his insensitive ambition to disappear.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Thomist(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Mumu IPOB. MUMPOB

IPOB know fully well they are telling lies, yet willingly put more lives of Ibo elite in serious danger

Billionaire Chief Philip Udala's blood is not enough for them they want more Ibo elite, Willie Obiano that gave his Anambra people an airport among other infrastructure and is trying to hand over to a technocrat Prof Soludo of APGA(only Ibo party) IPOB are now on his case trying to destroy him with APGA he laboured years for

* They call Nnamdi Kanu Indomitable leader;
Indomitable means ; impossible to subdue or defeat...

Your Ignorance is appalling.
Who elites help?
That Nnamdi Kanu was arrested doesn't mean he has been subdued.

Mandela was arrested for almost 30 years.
IPOB is still on.

Go and borrow sense.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by od501: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2021
festacman:

You haven't presented anything to prove that the Igbo sons are traitors to the Igbo nation as you alleged. All you have here are political shenanigans, which hallmarks of politicians. None of them is a saint just like none of is. And of course they have their political convictions and interests, which they are entitled to like everyone.

By the way, Emeka offor didn't grab any Abba land. Arthur Eze was accused of doing so.

Enjoy your night rest.

Read my comment again, i never said they did or didn't, all I'm trying to say is that they are very capable of what they are being accused of cos they have done worse. As for the mistaken identity well...all I can say is opss... all of dem na still the same thing shaa. They can sell all their Kings men to remain their status.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by oketikpo: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2021
BosseJ:
Smh. All these name dropping won't help MNK's case. What exactly is their objective? And where is their evidence against these igbo leaders and Wike? Are they trying to incite their UGM/ESN remnants to attack these individuals? Harming and ordering hits on these men would not lead to the release of MNK from jail.

MNK once promised yoruba people 1-million ipob soldiers in support of their own agitation for independence. Now is the time to activate those foot soldiers if they truly exist. They should send them to Aso Rock to rescue director, instead of fooling around with needless propaganda. This is turning into a joke.

E pain you?
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by oketikpo: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2021
seunaj:
The south giving out their own warlords to the fulanis while the the North are strengthening insurgents, branding them different names and preparing for war. Stupid south!
Kanu that was in the UK was not invisible to the DSS but the bandit faction of the bokoaram are invisible right inside the Nigerian forests. Who is fooling who? Gumi even pay them visits at will in the company of the Nigerian soldiers. The south too mumu. Count the Yoruba out of your mumusm. We are shielding Igboho. We have to use the state powers to keep him
We'll only release our warlords when the North release the last bandit commander

YOU ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by anungangampu: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2021
This is one thing I hate about IPOB leadership. The open their mouth to say rubish because they know some of them dumb members will take the story hook and sinker.

This writeup is rubbish. It's written by a very selfish person who doesn't care if Ala Igbo Burn or not.
If ndigbo go against this people they mentioned, how would it help them achieve Biafra or release Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
donbachi:
I just hate it,whenever ipob mentions wike's name.wetin concern wike and ipob.wetin go be wike gain if biafra is actualized.nothing.
Abeg make person hear word.

Na craze dey worry them.

Nnamdi KANU dey regard anybody for Igboland.

Make e carry him cross.

Mtchewwww.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
festacman:
1. Pres. Buhari who as military Head of State oversaw the botched abduction of late Umaru Dikko in UK would literally break the vault of CBN to arrest Mazi Nnamdi Kanu anywhere and anytime. He didn't need any funding assistance to arrest Kanu in Kenya and ferry him to Nigeria.

2. Pres. Buhari who believes that most Igbo leaders secretly support IPOB and therefore refused to distinguish Igbo from IPOB in his TV interview couldn't have trusted Gov. Obiano or Chief Chris Ngige to top Intel about Nnamdi Kanu.

3. If this statement truly came from IPOB then it means the Fulani have gained massive psychological victory over IPOB. To them, confusion in the camp of the enemy is a soothing song to their ears.

4. This accusation is a dangerous trend that will further alienate more Igbo people from IPOB. Obviously, from look of things, more lgbo leaders will be tagged Judas. However, I have a feeling that dragging in Gov. Obiano and Chris Ngige might be a deliberate ploy for IPOB to destabilize Anambra State governorship election.

I agree with you.

These IPOB people don't seem to have the capacity to properly rationalize things.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by drmuri(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
BosseJ:
Smh. All these name dropping won't help MNK's case. What exactly is their objective? And where is their evidence against these igbo leaders and Wike? Are they trying to incite their UGM/ESN remnants to attack these individuals? Harming and ordering hits on these men would not lead to the release of MNK from jail.

MNK once promised yoruba people 1-million ipob soldiers in support of their own agitation for independence. Now is the time to activate those foot soldiers if they truly exist. They should send them to Aso Rock to rescue director, instead of fooling around with needless propaganda. This is turning into a joke.
It has always been a joke bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Pictures As PDP Leaders Storm Ilorin For Northcentral Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.