Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (34508 Views)

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Ngige, Wike, Obiano, & Emeka Offor's Political Careers Are All But Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2021

Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Thursday said it has uncovered those who conspired with the Nigerian government to betray its embattled leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

IPOB alleged that Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige; Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State; Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State; and Igbo business man, Chief Emeka Offor conspired and betrayed Kanu.

The group claimed that those mentioned conspired and sabotaged Kanu to safeguard their selfish political and business interests.

IPOB’s spokesman, Emma Powerful claimed that those mentioned bankrolled the extradition of Kanu from Kenya.

Powerful disclosed that the group’s investigative unit uncovered the plot by the names mentioned.

According to Powerful: “The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by our great and indomitable leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has finally uncovered those behind the betrayal of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to the evil hands of Fulani-controlled Government of Nigeria through the collaboration of the Kenyan Government and its secret services.

“Our crack intelligence unit has uncovered how the treacherous Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State; Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra State; greedy Igbo business man, Chief Emeka Offor, Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige conspired to sabotage our leader to safeguard their selfish political and business interests.

“Our intelligence unit, the M. Branch discovered how Emeka Offor of Oraifite coordinated and financed the evil plot. We equally gathered that the Nigerian Government initially refused to commit the extraordinary rendition until Emeka Offor, Nyesom Wike, and Willie Obiano, agreed to bankroll the plot.

Your "intelligence unit" told you these men betrayed Nnamdi Kanu but the unit couldn't tell you FG already abducted him in Kenya...So, you waited for the FG tell you we already got our monkey before your "un-intelligenxe unit" could be in the know-how.

You idiots didn't know he was abducted for EIGHT fuvking days, you didn't even know he is in Nigeria yet you talk about your imaginary intelligence unit.

Bunch of idiots...*spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by tillaman(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Antoeni:
I stand with this Biafra girl
me too

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Sunday2021: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Lies upon more lies grin

What about Pantami, buharru, adamu garba and malami sponsoring the abduction?

These northerners exposing their lack b of education everywhere grin
some of you dont have brain I swear.
This is the statement from ipob but as dull as you are, you failed to realize it.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Okhuadams(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

The Nigerian government had recently rearrested Kanu from an African country believed to be Kenya.

Kanu was said to have been captured and repatriated under circumstances that are against international best practices.

The IPOB leader was repatriated to Nigeria to continue his treason charges before an Abuja Federal High Court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/15/how-ngige-wike-obiano-emeka-offor-betrayed-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/%3famp=1
shut up ur smelling mouth there ur oga wey dem catch for Kenya no be Ngozika them take set am up him leave him pretty wife fly go Kenya because of otepu, u self wey b right hand man no even no him movement, u come dey talk rubbish as a powerful man go release. U don turn to APC wey dey do blame blame

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by aribisala0(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Heartbender:
I thought Nnamdi Kanu placed a bounty on Wike? Why are you wailing? ����
Sometimes one wonders how Ibo people define betrayal

3 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by itsene: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
" crack intelligence unit"
Indeed.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Ellasure: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Shameful to betray a cause like Biafra fighting the fulani. I can not understand why these gentlemen in political authority can not try to get nnamdi Kanu into a discussion on what he is doing.
To continue to antagonise nnamdi and ipob because of strategy difference is not sufficient to leave him in the hands of Buhari government.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by SLAP44: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sunday2021:
some of you dont have brain I swear.
This is the statement from ipob but as dull as you are, you failed to realize it.

You want me to believe this one is from IPOB?

Well, how dull can you be?

You circulated a news and credited it to Ohaneze against Nnamdi Kanu, they denied it.

You did the same thing against Uzodinma, he refuted it.

You did the same thing against IHRC today and it was discovered it was fake news.

Now you dug up another one and credited to IPOB and wants me to believe it?

I am not like you with an inferior brain, I am from a part of the country where our education counts.

Gud nait.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Priwillo: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
You said betrayed?

Even for once Wike has never like that Kanu.
Argue with your phone keypad

They all don't like him because the agitation might stop their source of income
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Heartbender: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
They have successfully lost any sympathy or respect anyone has for them
aribisala0:

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by focus7: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ipob in lamentation and wailing. How did they betray Nnamdi Kanu, did Kanu have regard for anybody, did he not made himself a self appointed leader of Biafra and does he think every Igbo subscribes to ipob?

An accomplished Biafra with Kanu as the leader will be a disaster.

4 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Benmob: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
When he was running is mouth abusive them why will dey not abondon him, see how south west are protesting igboho why because did not insult them anyhow even though he did but not to much

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Shokoloko(f): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
donbachi:
I just hate it,whenever ipob mentions wike's name.wetin concern wike and ipob.wetin go be wike gain if biafra is actualized.nothing.
Abeg make person hear word.
donbachi:
I just hate it,whenever ipob mentions wike's name.wetin concern wike and ipob.wetin go be wike gain if biafra is actualized.nothing.
Abeg make person hear word.
I agree with you. I am sympathetic to the IPOB cause, but Wike made it clear from Day 1 that he was against them and he is not Igbo. It is not possible to betray someone or something that you are against
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Okoroawusa: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
klax:
Pls remove wike from that list because he has never stand with Kanu or been ipob believer.

Kanu betrayed himself. Why would he embarked on such journey and no single member of his movement travelled with him? Pls I don't get it.
So you don't know that IPOB is a one man business?

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by TWOWAYMIRROR: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kanu betrayed himself...he knows he was a fugitive yet he carried his greedy scrotum to Kenya. I be igbo but HE WAS STUPID

4 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Upjis: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Idiots always looking for someone to blame

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Ezehillary(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Mumu IPOB. MUMPOB

IPOB know fully well they are telling lies, yet willingly put more lives of Ibo elite in serious danger

Billionaire Chief Philip Udala's blood is not enough for them they want more Ibo elite, Willie Obiano that gave his Anambra people an airport among other infrastructure and is trying to hand over to a technocrat Prof Soludo of APGA(only Ibo party) IPOB are now on his case trying to destroy him with APGA he laboured years for

* They call Nnamdi Kanu Indomitable leader;
Indomitable means ; impossible to subdue or defeat...

if you don't know what to talk you close your dirty mouth, we told you that ipob killed philip ,wille gave anambra state airport and employ all the tout in nigeria to be collecting money from people , go to onitsha they are the cause bad market in onitsha , and for wike he will still safer for the souls he killed in obigbo.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Ezehillary(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
evil people is too much in nairaland
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by omenka(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
How can one betray someone they never had an agreement with? Did the people mentioned sign any agreement or pact with ipob? Does ipob know what the word betrayal really means?

These guys are irritatingly dull.

3 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Thinkfree(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Captain8:
wike betrayed kanu?
i dont understand... didn't you Igbos and kanu placed bounty on wike?

how come your enemy betrayed you? i dont think those ipob have any brain at all
does kanu looks like human with brain? Don't expect his subordinate to be smart.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by ledaman: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Medicine after death grin
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Bishop4real: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Your "intelligence unit" told you these men betrayed Nnamdi Kanu but the unit couldn't tell you FG already abducted him in Kenya...So, you waited for the FG tell you we already got our monkey before your "un-intelligenxe unit" could be in the know-how.

You idiots didn't know he was abducted for EIGHT fuvking days, you didn't even know he is in Nigeria yet you talk about your imaginary intelligence unit.

Bunch of idiots...*spits

Don't mind those bunch of clowns grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by udele1: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yeah.

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Emitrustgod(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
All This Igbo Politicians, I Pity Their Childrens.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by udele1: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emitrustgod:
All This Igbo Politicians, I Pity Their Childrens.

Kanu is a politician.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Deadlytruth(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
aribisala0:
In their dictionary, betrayal is when you are independent minded and therefore refuse to sheepishly buy into their whims and caprices or when you refuse to unquestioningly agree to whatever they request of you irrespective of how irrational such request might be.

4 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by berrystunn(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
I am Yoruba
Betrayal is common among ibos n Yoruba
But it's hard for d hausas to betray their own.......

Where they friends to betrayed him ?

They are enemies.

Will your enemy betray you or your friend?
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by berrystunn(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
Clueless group..

Make them find person wey sold out Kanu’s location to FG, they’re busy mixing trash with crap..

One Ipob member betrayed Kanu... nah una traitor be that..

No body did ... His just a fool with his brainwashed members.
Those his commander and men that was killed... He do communicate with them directly...

Police recover phones from them and tap his phone conversation and movement.. all this while with help of Interpol.

Don't forget ESN till date still using Nigeria network provider... Foolish group of people.

They are looking for who to blame.
Yeye yeye people.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Laboni: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
emecheboy2:
I agree with all the name mention except emeka office. My man is blind now he does not even know what nnamdi kanu looks like.
Emeka Offor is blind, how?
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Penguin2:
This is now sounding political and lame.

Considering how much Nigeria needed Nnamdi Kanu, I doubt they would need any group of individuals to bankroll the shit they did.

I think IPOB is trying to corrupt the mind of the undiscerning Igbo populace where these politicians are.

I’m sympathetic to IPOB but this is a no no please!

Gradually y'all would see the reason why some of us from the east doesn't subscribe to this comical propagandas.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by od501: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
festacman:

Who gave you the authority to label Emeka Offor and Chris Ngige traitors? Chris Ngige who proved that positive governance is possible in Anambra State after several years of malgovernance is a traitor? You are a joker. Of course Emeka Offor and IPOB lawyer are from the same Town and they have personal beef from their town politics, which IPOB somehow managed to get involved in sympathy with their lawyer.

Taaa! See mouth close there!! Who did u think Chris Ngige is? A man who'd sworn allegiance to his then god fathers at Okija Shrine, only to suddenly port and start forming action governor when he cut ties with them cos he knew the people are his last line of defense.

He had to betray his godfathers in the likes of Chris Uba and ObJ when he realised that the last loot he is meant to pay might back fire, and they were doing nothing to ensure his safety, he had to switch. Ngige is a crook, go ask of him in his home town, he is a known crook. He even sued his father that year, far before he emerged as a governor.

As for Emeka Offor, oha go to Orifite and ask of him, they should be in better position to explain the abomination he has done all in the name of being the richest man in the town.

That dude is born land grabber, ask Chimmamanda Adichie, she will be in the best position to explain how he has been using mobile police men from Abuja to intimidate the people of Abbah and forcefully taking their lands.

At a point he had to remove electric supply to an area in Orifite just cos they didn't vote in his man (APC). So, yes, i know very well what I'm taking about. If ipob called him out, there are 90% possibility he is involved. It soo...looks like what he can do.

And he too like the northerners as if there are special biological connection. So..yes there are possibilities those men might be involved.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by udele1: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Listen to orji kalu from his state. Yet he is not sabo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkau5tkBP9c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.