Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (34510 Views)

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Ngige, Wike, Obiano, & Emeka Offor's Political Careers Are All But Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Sufferingboy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chai Ipob mumu sha.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Chikeluba25(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wetin these ppl see for Anambra men body? They just succeeded in killing one of the illustrious son out of jealousy, and here they are putting more lives in danger. U said betrayer yet Abia state governor name is not there? I never knew Emek Offor and Obiano are MNK's close friends.

Honestly this sounds political. I will nt be surprise if they tell me that a certain political party or group sponsored this fake news so they can have smooth drive to Anambra state government house.

Ndi-Anambra, Anya saa...
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Passage:

I was tempted to quote him but for all I know, he might be an indoctrinated teenage boy who has only been listening to some illiterate elders in his village. This faceless forum this weak me.
grin
The indoctrinated teenage boy said he's been following Nigerian politics since I was in primary six.

Can you imagine how people reason?
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by IGBOSON1: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Does this stupid story even make sense!? Why would Buhari and his abducting thugs first need the ‘blessing’ of Obiano, Ngige, etc, to be able to do what they did? I mean, of what use are the they in being able to facilitate the kidnapping in Kenya!? Or did Buhari need them to ‘kiss’ Mazi Kanu, like Judas, so as to identify him to the abductors?

This report was either planted by the DSS, or it’s just IPOB being silly!

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by streetvips(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
[url]TRIBUTE VIDEO TO ESN COMMANDER IKONSO. VERY TOUCHING VIDEO[/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocRbfZ004xU

KINDLY HELP MY YOUTUBE TO GROW BY SUBSCRIBING

SUPPORT BIAFRA MOVEMENT BY SUBSCRIBING. DON'T JUST WATCH AND GO. HIT THE BUTTON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocRbfZ004xU
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by seunaj: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
RoyalUc:

You are just a baby!
it has nothing to do with the argument. The North has a plot and the south doesn't. That's all I care to say
Believe it or not, it doesn't change anything
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by lagdmark(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ipob problems are no more the Fulanis, but the igbo Elites.
They should continue deluding themselves with lies and propaganda, one day they will eat themselves up.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by owobokiri(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ngige really messed himself up with Buhari...
They might linch him at Nkpor junction one of these days.
This was a guy that had very serious popular support at home before he joined the dull one.?
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
RoyalUc:

grin
The indoctrinated teenage boy said he's been following Nigerian politics since I was in primary six.

Can you imagine how people reason?
grin The guy is a dull teenager. You can tell from his comment. You can tell he's an empty skull.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by dreu2fine(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

The Nigerian government had recently rearrested Kanu from an African country believed to be Kenya.

Kanu was said to have been captured and repatriated under circumstances that are against international best practices.

The IPOB leader was repatriated to Nigeria to continue his treason charges before an Abuja
Federal High Court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/15/how-ngige-wike-obiano-emeka-offor-betrayed-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/%3famp=1
Confused people killing ur people
Small pikin wen never see war na I'm de call am play.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by SweetiliciousD: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
hardywaltz:
durangokid
SweetiliciousD
Tochiology
galaxi
bishop4life
Isobug

Hope u now understand when I tell you that Anambra people will not fall for all these nonsense from Abia people nor seat and watch Anambra reduced to the level of Abia state.

If u know
U know

Efulefus
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Igboid: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
IGBOSON1:
Does this stupid story even make sense!? Why would Buhari and his abducting thugs first need the ‘blessing’ of Obiano, Ngige, etc, to be able to do what they did? I mean, of what use are the they in being able to facilitate the kidnapping in Kenya!? Or did Buhari need them to ‘kiss’ Mazi Kanu, like Judas, so as to identify him to the abductors?

This report was either planted by the DSS, or it’s just IPOB being silly!

I just hope for IPOB sake that they come out and refute this report.
Because this report makes them sound like bunch of clowns.
It's actually very embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by muykem: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Betray ke
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
seunaj:
it has nothing to do with the argument. The North has a plot and the south doesn't. That's all I care to say
Believe it or not, it doesn't change anything

Young man, you lack rational thinking.
The North has a plot to strengthen insurgency to their advantage, right?
So the South should strengthen their own - MNK and Sunday - insurgents abi?

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by chukwuibuipob: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
sad grin grin PIGZ intelligence grin cool sad grin

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by seunaj: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
RoyalUc:

Young man, you lack rational thinking.
The North has a plot to strengthen insurgency to their advantage, right?
So the South should strengthen their own - MNK and Sunday - insurgents abi?
Dare power to remain in the North come 2023 and then you'll understand the insurgence I am talking about
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by olaolaking: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Captain8:
wike betrayed kanu?
i dont understand... didn't you Igbos and kanu placed bounty on wike?

how come your enemy betrayed you? i dont think those ipob have any brain at all
As u don talk watin I wan talk, make I no do wahala to type again. I Don dash u like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by muykem: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Captain8:
wike betrayed kanu?
i dont understand... didn't you Igbos and kanu placed bounty on wike?

how come your enemy betrayed you? i dont think those ipob have any brain at all
it took me time to know that most of IPOB leaders are illiterate. How can you say your enemy betray you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by od501: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
festacman:
1. Pres. Buhari who as military Head of State oversaw the botched abduction of late Umaru Dikko in UK would literally break the vault of CBN to arrest Mazi Nnamdi Kanu anywhere and anytime. He didn't need any funding assistance to arrest Kanu in Kenya and ferry him to Nigeria.

2. Pres. Buhari who believes that most Igbo leaders secretly support IPOB and therefore refused to distinguish Igbo from IPOB in his TV interview couldn't have trusted Gov. Obiano or Chief Chris Ngige to top Intel about Nnamdi Kanu.

3. If this statement truly came from IPOB then it means the Fulani have gained massive psychological victory over IPOB. To them, confusion in the camp of the enemy is a soothing song to their ears.

4. This accusation is a dangerous trend that will further alienate more Igbo people from IPOB. Obviously, from look of things, more lgbo leaders will be tagged Judas. However, I have a feeling that dragging in Gov. Obiano and Chris Ngige might be a deliberate ploy for IPOB to destabilize Anambra State governorship election.

All of you be talking rubbish! All those names they called are already known traitors in Anambra state. If you don't understand something, it will only be nice if you make your findings before coming ing out to spur trash. Do you know Emeka Offor and Chris Ngige in person? Ask any Anambra man, they will tell you they can even do worse than that. Let's not just jump into conclusions especially in matters we know nothing about.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Heartbender: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chai...see finishing. Na common second hand toto dem use hook am back grin
elmodee7:

So it was wike and co set him up with a prostitute in brazil. Smart move. But you god king scammer hunchback leader is nothing but a toothless bulldog. The coward never expected it coming. Emma powerless is a brainwashed demented faceless he-goat . I just don't understand foolish some people can be. This is boy MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU was not even born during the war. I pray he suffers for his crimes.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Igboid: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
How can you say that Ngige, Obiano and Emeka offor who are well known one NIGERIA supporters and anti BIAFRA betrayed you?
Do these people(IPOB) have brain at all?
How can one betray something he has always been against? Were Ngige and Emeka offor ever pro Biafra let alone pro IPOB by actions or words?

And to make matters worst, they added Wike too.
How can Wike a well known Igbophobic Ikwerre man who committed Massacre against Ndiigbo in Obiigbo betray MNK and IPOB? Have Wike ever made it secret that he like most of his Ikwerre people, is Igbophobic and hate the Biafra ideology?
How can a mortal enemy betray you? Does this even make sense?

This is embarrassing and at this point, I'm beginning to question the I.Q of those running IPOB.
They better come out and tell us that this report is actually another propaganda from the stable of the Caliphate Taqquiah.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Sufferingboy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
I just dey laugh reading this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Boudiccao: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mostly personalities from Anambra state.
Is it that Anambra people are less patriotic towards actualization of Biafra.

I have made a mental note and will keep cross checking it.

Any igbo state that doesn't want to be part of Biafra should kindly indicate and get the Bleep off.

Igbos don't need internal enemies at this juncture.
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Igbos are pathetic fools

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by festacman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
od501:

All of you be talking rubbish! All those names they called are already known traitors in Anambra state. If you don't understand something, it will only be nice if you make your findings before coming ing out to spur trash. Do you know Emeka Offor and Chris Ngige in person? Ask any Anambra man, they will tell you they can even do worse than that. Let's not just jump into conclusions especially in matters we know nothing about.

Who gave you the authority to label Emeka Offor and Chris Ngige traitors? Chris Ngige who proved that positive governance is possible in Anambra State after several years of malgovernance is a traitor? You are a joker. Of course Emeka Offor and IPOB lawyer are from the same Town and they have personal beef from their town politics, which IPOB somehow managed to get involved in sympathy with their lawyer.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by chrisxxx(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
donbachi:
I just hate it,whenever ipob mentions wike's name.wetin concern wike and ipob.wetin go be wike gain if biafra is actualized.nothing.
Abeg make person hear word.
Bros leave them in their foolery. It is an eagle feather on Wike's hat if had contributed in the capturing someone who placed bounty on his head. Wike is Wike.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Letthrmsay(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
chiiraq802:

Why dem no put Abia state Governor name there Didnt he kill young igbo men too during operation Python dance in Abia state.

Or peter obi,who has been killing Biafra agitators from the time immemorial, brainless Igbos.

1 Like

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Your "intelligence unit" told you these men betrayed Nnamdi Kanu but the unit couldn't tell you FG already abducted him in Kenya...So, you waited for the FG tell you we already got our monkey before your "un-intelligenxe unit" could be in the know-how.

You idiots didn't know he was abducted for EIGHT fuvking days, you didn't even know he is in Nigeria yet you talk about your imaginary intelligence unit.

Bunch of idiots...*spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Captain8(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
muykem:
it took me time to know that most of IPOB leaders are illiterate. How can you say your enemy betray you.
truth.. they real illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Letthrmsay(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
RoyalUc:

The North are strengthening insurgents to what advantage?
How has that affected the North positively and the South negatively?

Some of you just come online to post nonsense just because you have access to the internet.

Stupid... lipsrsealed

Gbam!!! Don't mind tata that full NL
Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by Letthrmsay(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Deadlytruth:
Now we can understand how illogical they are each time they as well accuse Enahoro, Isaac Adaka Boro, Awolowo, Ken Saro Wiwa and Erediauwa of betraying them during the 1967 Biafra War even though none of these figures ever signed any agreement with them to seek joint secession from Nigeria. Ironically you would never hear them accuse their brother and one-Nigerianist in Chief, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, of betraying them during the war despite he actually initially was on the side of Biafra but later crossed over to the Nigerian side when it began to appear that the Federal forces were finally closing in on Biafran soldiers. In a similar ironical gesture you would never hear them accuse another blood brother of theirs, Arthur Nzeribe, of war time betrayal even though Arthur Nzeribe accepted from the Gowon Government the contract of procuring arms from European countries for the Nigerian side and executed the contract perfectly all through the while that the war lasted. In terms of reasoning I have never in my life seen a group as illogical as Kanu and his Ipobic followers.

Ur ink will never dry,a case of blaming everyone, but themselves,the beauty of it all ,nobody send them,they can hug transformers.

2 Likes

Re: How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB by emecheboy2(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
I agree with all the name mention except emeka office. My man is blind now he does not even know what nnamdi kanu looks like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.