Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (251 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by Sahban1: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
I have one beautiful girl in my working place I told her that I love her based on relationship between us in the office but unfortunately she replied me that she was not interested. However, after some weeks she sent me a message begged me to borrow her #5000 naira and promise to pay me back next month. I borrowed her #3000 the amount available with me that day. Please advise me what to do next.
Re: I Need Your Advice by 2dice01: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Download sokoloan app

Borrow from them
Then give her the remaining Balance Sir

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by Zaxbash1: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mumu if na ur follow man now u go say money no dey....waiting man do man

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by ayourbamie: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sahban1:
I have one beautiful girl in my working place I told her that I love her based on relationship between us in the office but unfortunately she replied me that she was not interested. However, after some weeks she sent me a message begged me to borrow her #5000 naira and promise to pay me back next month. I borrowed her #3000 the amount available with me that day. Please advise me what to do next.

Be careful... you go soon become ATM machine

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by ceede2: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Since you be father Christmas sallah, you for give her the 5k, as she no dey collect salary.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Social Media Website That Pay You To Post / Why Are Our Lecture Sadist / Why Are Igbo Raised In delta state Possessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.