Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Women Are Not Logical Beings - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Logical Beings (5852 Views)

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / Why Are Girls/women Not Logical? My Experience / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Issues40(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2021
I must confess outrightly that it's been a while, long long while since I read some well constructed intelligence shit such as this. The level of intelligence reflected here in this thread is second to none. This is not a thread for kids and such threads should be heavily guarded against kids and mannequins as we have them on daily and hourly parole on naira land.

Yes, Women are body matters composed of millions of emotional strains. It comes natural for them from birth and there's no changing this constitution. Even when they appear to reason, they do it with a mix of emotions unlike men who can spurt out pure reason devoid of emotional traces....

But howbeit, I think the world won't be balanced if both genders had the same qualities. Men and women by their genetic make ups and composition are meant to compliment each other. Because we learnt many years ago that "like poles repel and unlike poles attract each other.
And how do they say it again? Varieties are the spices of life.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by SaAyomikun(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2021
JESHAL:

1) For women's nature
Go to
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theredarchive.com/&ved=2ahUKEwie2dGKg-nxAhXhDWMBHf-9C5QQFjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw2AjxwwyyW9AYWPxXsdgKLf

There is a section for books there click on it , then click on illimitable men , then download it

And before doing that
Down Rollo Tommasi the rationale male free PDF on Google

2) For human nature in general
i- read 48 laws of power
ii- go to Coporate Machiavelli https://corporatemachiavelli.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/55-Essays-Corporate-Machiavelli.zip , these are some essays download, he also has Twitter archives to download

God bless you, sir
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by ekorian: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
JESHAL:
Women are not as intelligent as men, they are infact not intelligent at all, the ones that possess high IQ are dogmatic to indoctrinations and have the capacity to rationalize their delusions , they are good at cramming ( memorizing) , they lack intellectual curiosity like men and can't come up with inventions and innovations, women are Emotional in their innate core, prone to groupthink and herd consensus like religion and Feminism
@OP, I can’t believe it that I followed all through the pages looking out for your submissions. A big kudos to you for the rare intellectual prowess!
My observation now is that, so far you have not offered any mechanism to mitigate the effect of unbalanced system that we experienced as a result of emotional tendencies of the female folks.
The reality is that we are here bound together, how do we improve on mutual understanding and respect for one another for a beneficial arrangement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
ekorian:

@OP, I can’t believe it that I followed all through the pages looking out for your submissions. A big kudos to you for the rare intellectual prowess!
My observation now is that, so far you have not offered any mechanism to mitigate the effect of unbalanced system that we experienced as a result of emotional tendencies of the female folks.
The reality is that we are here bound together, how do we improve on mutual understanding and respect for one another for a beneficial arrangement

It depends on what the individual preference with what he wants with the truth about female nature some want to spin multiple plates going on a fvcking spree, some want to become patriachs in their homes as fathers or when they eventually marry, some are currently in a relationship with their girlfriend, some are going monk cutting any relationship commitment with women ( MGTOWS), some want to be pimping women for money, some want to be gold-diggers using women, some want to solve men issues politically and socially via men's right, some want to understand how to deal with their female colleagues, neighbors and relatives

Men from different demographics ( ages, religion, experiences, ideologies, needs, backgrounds) , I can't recommend a centralized solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Women want supremacy and control over the culture and they redefine their agenda as a humanistic endeavor for social justice, equality and fairness for all genders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Women use their victimhood status due to their vulnerability to manipulate men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Feminism is the masculinization of women disguised as liberation and empowerment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Females nature is amoral, they don't understand the concept of love and honor like men, these is the most bitter truth to swallow, they are only loyal to power
Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Women don't think, they emote-think
Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Women have weak reasoning
Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
JESHAL:
Women have weak reasoning
Yet you complain about manipulation from this same gender with weak reasoning. You better see a therapist, you’ve been spitting too much negative vibes lately

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Logical Beings by Ilekokonit: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
JESHAL:
Do not argue with women,it's pointless and a waste of time

Word on marble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( / What Does Uche No Dey Look Face Mean? / 11 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.