Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs (9740 Views)

Ever Gotten A Job Through Your House Of Reps Member Or Senator? / Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by olasesi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
I got one through it. It was legit but had to leave after 5 months. There are scam vacancies too there
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Jayrow08: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Some r real no go gog am oo
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Kzinne: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
ChopAndGo:
Shut up!

Stop typing trash noisemaker
you the noisemaker puunkass
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by olioxx(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
My advice to young people in Nigeria- learn how to create jobs by solving problems for people. Nigeria is a country with huge potential to make it big because there are so many opportunities disguised as problems which need solutions. Use your head and solve and get paid!!
It is easier said than done brotherly. Okay when you create solution to a problem, and 90% of the population don't have money to pay for your service or product, what do you do?
I hope you remember that more than half of Nigerian population is living in poverty, and you also know that the ingrained mentality of an average Nigeria is "Foreign product/service is better".
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by ChopAndGo: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
My bastard olosho mother is noisemaker and a puunkass
Continue..
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by ChopAndGo: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
you the noisemaker puunkass
Ya papa name
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Ekg911(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

Nah client we they get from Facebook,flurry, WeChat and co
Not job shaa

Most Facebook jobs nah major scam
boss give me update na, I need this Wechat, reach me on 08153376625
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Yelnats41(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
I can help you get a commission based job but its an insurance company.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by BePrepared: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
My advice to young people in Nigeria- learn how to create jobs by solving problems for people. Nigeria is a country with huge potential to make it big because there are so many opportunities disguised as problems which need solutions. Use your head and solve and get paid!!

Plz sir don't be offended

HOW MANY HAVE YOU SOLVED AND HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN SOLVING THEM?
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by BePrepared: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Raxxye:

All these motivational speakers! sad

I've asked him how much he has made thus far
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Slickbishop(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
I think the op needs common sense
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Adex0907(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2021
I only got a job on Facebook and it was legit. One thing I've noticed is that most jobs within the salary range of 15-35k are mostly legit but high paying jobs are bullshit. My advice is that you just do your research about the company before going for an interview
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Aurelius1(m): 3:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Dopaminergic:
It is not possible.

Facebook won't do that.

Looking for job is good...if you need one I can link you to a trusted agent here in Lagos...

That's if you stay in lagos...On the island precisely.

I think you only get to give him 25-35% of your first month pay that's all.

But wouldn't it be better if you learn a high income skill instead?

There are many high income skill you can start with little capital to massively increase your income.

But very few know this.

For me...I want to live my life according to my own terms...take care of my family...go for vacation...build that house...get that car...etc

And the best time to start working towards that is now.

However...

You need an active source of income to create multiple streams of passive income...through

Earning...saving...investing....simplicity.

And a good way to start is having a 9-5 job.

But if you have a job already start creating multiple streams of income now.

It is so sweet when money begins to work for you.

Start a side hustle...and do it along side your job.

But I have a problem with humans...we are too lazy.

That's why ponzi scheme will continue to finish your money.

I'm a pharmacist yet I'm into affiliate marketing and copywriting...

By the way...I have a book that talks about 5 amazing and lucrative business you can start with little capital to massively increase your income.

I will be giving it out for free only to 5 persons who will to willing to take action after reading it.

You can check my signature.

Thanks.
I really need the book sir. Currently not on WhatsApp but you can reach me via email: sagayt@gmail dot com
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2021
berryace007:

It’s a scam
thanks dear.god bless u
Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by Auxigen(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2021
glaber:
I really don't know

I'm a React js developer and I'm in dire need of a job, I also work with Node js
Try freelancing bro.
I pray you get a job soonest

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by glaber: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Auxigen:

Try freelancing bro.
I pray you get a job soonest
Thanks alot man, I'm currently building one big project, my plan is to use this to get freelance gigs

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Tax Accountant

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description

We are looking to hire an experienced Tax Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Key Responsibilities

Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork and reports.
Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions
Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
Offer support and guidance during audits.
Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
Requirements

B.Sc or its equivalent in Accounting.
3+ years of fixed asset accounting experience is required.
Proficiency in SAP FICO is add advantage
ICAN and ACCA is an advantage.
Must be Proficient in Excel.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: applications@etazuma.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hydroserve Oil Service, Portharcourt / N-power: You Were Shortlisted But Did Not Do The Biometrics, Please Read This / When Alder Consulting Broke My Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.