Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? (787 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by alphaeus212(m): 4:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Since the beginning of the action of the unknown GUNMEN coupled with the incessant abductions and MUTIPLE mutiny which has been going on, buhari still released 1009, a thousand and Nine terrorist to the public making it unsafe for any UNIFORM personel to operate.

Now the popular opinion in Nigeria is who will save us from the government and its terrorist?

Any little Coup in Nigeria will survive because everyone has recieved attack from buhari either through his insensitivity and lack of diplomacy, or direct attack by the army.

My prayers is that My Nigerian people be safe! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by louqas: 4:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Do you think the army can feel unsafe?
Funny
If things get out of hand they simply take over

Millitary feel unsafe ke

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by Oxb90: 5:04am On Jul 16, 2021
E
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by malware: 5:17am On Jul 16, 2021
alphaeus212:
Since the beginning of the action of the unknown GUNMEN coupled with the incessant abductions and MUTIPLE mutiny which has been going on, buhari still released 1009, a thousand and Nine terrorist to the public making it unsafe for any UNIFORM personel to operate.

Now the popular opinion in Nigeria is who will save us from the government and its terrorist?

Any little Coup in Nigeria will survive because everyone has recieved attack from buhari either through his insensitivity and lack of diplomacy, or direct attack by the army.

My prayers is that My Nigerian people be safe! cool

But the Army has debunked the news, abi you're not aware yet?
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by 111sunshine: 5:25am On Jul 16, 2021
funny conjectures
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by Ifearnoevil: 5:31am On Jul 16, 2021
malware:

They didn't debunk anything, they actually confirmed it.
they tried to pull the wool over our eyes by saying the people they released where not fighters but that were arrested,profiled and released to the Borno State governments.

5 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by orisa37: 5:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Lord help us please.
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by alphaeus212(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2021
malware:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/16/nigerian-army-confirms-murder-of-general-hassan-ahmed/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Go to daily post and see that it has been confirmed by the Army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by Authoreety: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Buhari has turned Nigeria upside down..

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by malware: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2021
alphaeus212:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/16/nigerian-army-confirms-murder-of-general-hassan-ahmed/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Go to daily post and see that it has been confirmed by the Army.

The thread is about the release of Boko Haram members and the Army has debunked it, and the link you just posted is about the killing of Major Hassan by kidnappers, around Abaji, a very remote village, about 113km from Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by FarahAideed: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2021
malware:

The thread is about the release of Boko Haram members and the Army has debunked it, and the link you just posted is about the killing of Major Hassan by kidnappers, around Abaji, a very remote village, about 113km from Abuja.

The Army actually agreed it released 1009 suspected BH
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by malware: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2021
FarahAideed:

The Army actually agreed it released 1009 suspected BH

Can you paste a link to where they agreed?
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by Generalwoodz(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2021
malware:

Abaji very remote?
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by Ifearnoevil: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Abaji very remote?

The guy na spin doctor.
You can see where he is coming from.
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by malware: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Abaji very remote?

Let me add another very, very very remote. Even Gwagwalada is very remote, talkless of Kwali or Abaji. If Abaji is not remote, what do you then call places like Lugbe? City center?
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by SporaD8: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by malware: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
SporaD8:
https://www.nairaland.com/6652551/reports-release-boko-haram-fightershttps://www.nairaland.com/6652551/reports-release-boko-haram-fighters

Well, what the Army says is that the people released are not ex-terrorists but exonerated suspects. The law provides that a suspect is innocent until proven guilty, so calling them BH fighters without any proof to that effect is very wrong, and is the least I expect from an enlightened person like you. So I urge you to quit the misinformation.
Re: Now Buhari Has Made The Army Feel Unsafe. What Is Next? by SporaD8: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
malware:

Well, what the Army says is that the people released are not ex-terrorists but exonerated suspects. The law provides that a suspect is innocent until proven guilty, so calling them BH fighters without any proof to that effect is very wrong, and is the least I expect from an enlightened person like you. So I urge you to quit the misinformation.
What are you feeling like now exactly?!
You ask for a link where Army agreed that they released Boko Haram SUSPECTS, I provided same. Period!
Now pray tell, what has that got to do with misinformation or the aspersion you tryna cast on my personage?!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Deputy Senate President Of The 9th Senate. H.E DSP Ovie Omo-ag / Candido Da Rocha: Meet The Nigeria’s First Millionaire / Why Is The North Afraid Of A Southern President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.