Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids (462 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Mothers Always Use This Word On Their Male Children / Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2021
DIFFERENT TYPES OF NIGERIAN MOTHERS...

1. The ones that will tell you something else and mean another.. They be like " am traveling, if you like turn the house upside down, invite your friends, and do party, if you wake up, don't do any work oooo, lazy up and down ooooo bye bye..

2. The ones that if they are talking to you and be coming closer, you have to be moving back because slap can wirelessly come anytime...

3. The ones that will advice you for more than 4 good hours and still be like " inshort I don't want to talk too much"

4. The ones that if they are talking to you and you keep quiet, they will be like "so am talking, you are looking at me shebi".. Then you want to talk, they be like" Sharap there, you don't talk when am talking "...

5. The ones that will always remind you that they didn't kill their Mother, so you cannot comman kill them..

6. The ones that will ask you to borrow them money, but when you ask them for it, they will start reminding you of how they have never asked you to pay them for all the food you have been eating in that house since you were born...

7. The ones that doesn't know how to make up but they will make up anyway.. They can draw eye brows from their eyes to their ears, use pancakes scatter face, them no send you...

8. The ones that will never concentrate in church, they will always be checking to know weather you're following... Anytime they want to give testimony in church, your name must enter the story....

9. The ones that if they try everything to get at you and it's not working, they will start forming cry, reminding you that it was their breast you sucked, and how she carried you in her tummy for 9months..

10. The ones that will always use idea to tell you to goan marry, when they see you all over there your father, they will be like "leave my husband for me ooooo, goan marry your own"...
....if you still love your mom��
Why not leave a heart for her

Follow me now on Facebook to read more Content here
https://www.facebook.com/heiskizzbrownofficial/
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2021
grin African mother's the best wen it comes to home training,u see oyibo mama dem .bum pikin go insult dem still sleep alive for house oooo
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids by ceejay10(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol I can relate to all. Mother's love is unconditional and the best ever. Love so complete. God bless all the amazing mothers of the world.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2021
ceejay10:
Lol I can relate to all. Mother's love is unconditional and the best ever. Love so complete. God bless all the amazing mothers of the world.

Amen
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids by Comingsoon212: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2021
The ones that will .. The ones that will !?? ..The ones that will …
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids by GodofwarKratus(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2021
My mama get all the complete attributes..
Las las African mums are the best...be it good or bad
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers, Number 10 Is Not Kids by osamz007: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Sweet mother I no go forget you
For dey suffer we you suffer for me yeah [2x]

When i dey crry my mother go carry me
She go say my pikin wetin you dey cry yeah yeah
Stop stop! stop stop!! stop stop!!!
Make you no cry again oo

When i wan sleep my mother go pet me
She go lie me well-well for bed
She go cover me cloth say make you sleep
Sleep sleep my pikin oooo

When i dey hungry my mom go run up and down
She dey find me somthing we i go chop
Sweet mother eeeeee..sweet mother oooo..eee

When i dey sick my mother go cry cry cry
She go say instead wey i go die make she die
She go beg God, God help me, God help me, my pikin oo

If i no sleep, my mother no go sleep
If i no chop, my mother no go chop
She no dey tire ooo
Sweet mother i no go forget dey suffer wey you suffer for me yeah yeah
Sweet mother eeeeeeeeeeee
Sweet mother oooo....eeeee

interlude...instrumental...

You fit get another wife
you fit get another husband
but you fit get another mother? No!

when i dey hungry my mom go run up and down
she dey find me somthing we i go chop
sweet mother aaaaaa...sweet mother oooo..eee

when i dey sick my mother go cry cry cry
she go say instead wey i go die make she die
she go beg God, God help me, God help me, my pikin oo

If i no sleep, my mother no go sleep
If i no chop, my mother no go chop
she no dey tire ooo
sweet mother i no go forget dey suffer wey you suffer for me yeah yeah
Sweet mother aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sweet mother eeee..ooooooo
Sweet mother aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sweet mother eeee..ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

There Are Two Fake Housemates In The Big Brother Naija House – GUES / . / Why You Should Never Assume You're In A Romantic Relationship With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.