Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) (2377 Views)

Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point / A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by blazepascal(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2023
10 WAYS TO PLEASE A WOMAN.

1. Give her money.

2. Tell her her your Atm pin.

3. Give her your hard
earned money.

4. Give her your life
savings.

5. Just be giving her
money.

6. Don't stop to be giving
her money.

7. Sell your family house
and give her the
money.

8. Make her the next of
kin. or,

9. Make her the rightful
owner of all your
properties.

10. Die for her.

11 forget your own family and focus on her family.
12 let her control you ,always listen to her advice

Do all these she will never leave you

Jennyclay hope i'm right??

3 Likes

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by Zonefree(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2023
@10

To die for a Nigerian woman will never make her love you.

1 Like

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by virginprincess(f): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2023
I don't know why most Nigeria men thinks money keeps or please a woman,a woman that truely loves you will stick to you with or without money,you can use money to get a woman but can never use money to keep her,after getting much money from you she will then leave you for another guy that isn't even as rich as you because it was your money that attracted you to her not your person,the worst mistake nigeria men make is to use money to get a women,so badundecided.

10 Likes

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by nnamdi640: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2023
blazepascal:
10 WAYS TO PLEASE A WOMAN.

1. Give her money.

2. Tell her her your Atm pin.

3. Give her your hard
earned money.

4. Give her your life
savings.

5. Just be giving her
money.

6. Don't stop to be giving
her money.

7. Sell your family house
and give her the
money.

8. Make her the next of
kin. or,

9. Make her the rightful
owner of all your
properties.

10. Die for her.

11 forget your own family and focus on her family.
12 let her control you ,always listen to her advice

Do all these she will never leave you

Jennyclay hope i'm right??
Rubbish!!! To slap you just dey hungry me

6 Likes

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by SatanKeepOff: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Cornfused

2 Likes

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by suckmedownthere(f): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2023
She will allow you to screw her in each and every style you want but later dump you when she is done draining you financially physically emotionally...... Even if possible cut your little pathetic dick off and throwing it to the pits of hell... must she Bleep only you in a world of millions of dicks with pink cap..... grin

1 Like

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
virginprincess:
I don't know why most Nigeria men thinks money keeps or please a woman,a woman that truely loves you will stick to you with or without money,you can use money to get a woman but can never use money to keep her,after getting much money from you she will then leave you for another guy that isn't even as rich as you because it was your money that attracted you to her not your person,the worst mistake nigeria men make is to use money to get a women,so badundecided.

Are you a primary or secondary virgin? grin
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by virginprincess(f): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Are you a primary or secondary virgin? grin
That's non of your business.

3 Likes

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by MaScot30(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
On colos
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by Olarewaju89: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
With all these woman go still leave you for another guy.

Mumu undecided

A white man will kiss his wife to stop her from talking, try it with an Africa woman, she'll still be talking inside your mouth
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by greatermax77(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nonsense write up,
No man needs to struggle to keep a woman
Make money and women will look for you,
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by helinues: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
A man wey die because of a woman, 1,000 ladies go piss on his grave for being foolish
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by Deelaw(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
suckmedownthere:
She will allow you to screw her in each and every style you want but later dump you when she is done draining you financially physically emotionally...... Even if possible cut your little pathetic dick off and throwing it to the pits of hell... must she Bleep only you in a world of millions of dicks with pink cap..... grin

There's no pic on your profile....and that's very bad! 🤨
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by Osashalom: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
virginprincess:
If they don't believe this, they will learn in a hard way.

1 Like

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by lascos912(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
I like the person you tagged, she's always after money

1 Like

Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by Demayour: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2023
virginprincess:

Women are going to do a lot of hardwork to prove otherwise. Sometimes when men want to believe that women aren't driven by money alone, you'll see a lot of evidences that'll point otherwise.
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by KingDash09(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2023
How to be a simp completely
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by honorik(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2023
virginprincess:

i thought that reasonable women has exhausted in this life, but i have seen one today that has sense and the IQ is fully Active any way Bravo to you contd been that good gal
Re: Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) by silverlinen(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Damnnn

A simp and a demented guy will do all that

A real gee doesn't need to do all that to get a girl, as a guy, sex should only be the reason why you spend so much on a girl.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? / She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone / Some Girls Now Take It As Normal For Their Guys To Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.