Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God (6011 Views)

All These Girls Don Use Style Go Village Go See Their Pikin / Better Man Dey Love Him Mama Pass Any Woman Wey He Jam For Street / Chai, Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Don Use People Make Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by my3name(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
If you think the events of the last few days in the so called OBa for anambra is normal then you need to rethink.

I pity you if you step your foot into that place. Many girls will have their destiny stolen. The super natural is real, it's not a matter of superstition. There are so many things out there without logical reasoning. Be careful.
shut up joor
open mouth dey talk rubbish
go and make ur own money and bury ur mum like a pauper
something that's celebration of life ur are talking any how
if e pain you use ur mama renew na grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by my3name(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
Secondly don't be deceived by these their diamond show offs. He said he bought these for 40m lol.

In case you don't know, real diamonds are so rare and expensive..

There are so many gems out there that look like diamond and you wouldn't know unless an expert examines it thoroughly. Examples of such gems are
White sapphire
Moissanite

White topaz
so u dey study diamond u still get time dey do amibo
make e dey pain you
obi cubuna dey enjoy him sef oo
u dey here dey cry
this thing u post now him no go see
grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by my3name(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
marceeesty:

Don't get depressed about it that. Keeping silent amidst the pain in ur heart would have been better.
grin grin
no mind the cry baby

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
I dey oba dey enjoy my meat jeje.... Una dey here dey fight

dis life no balance atall
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by my3name(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Alyiu says that Cubana's 80 year old mother was used to renew ritual.

Alyiu still said the diamond necklace is fake.

Alyiu poverty no dey tire you?

grin grin
aliyu is not tired ooo
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by my3name(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

You never see where dem dey use even 90 year old person renew? When it comes to ritual, age doesn't matter.
grin grin
nothing wey no be problem for 9j
Oga use ur own if e dey pain you
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by frank202012: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nah mumu de answer aliyu
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by lkillbrokehoes: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Alyiu says that Cubana's 80 year old mother was used to renew ritual.

Alyiu still said the diamond necklace is fake.

Alyiu poverty no dey tire you?

cheesycheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Danzakidakura(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
jom28gy:
who is this man, and what position does he holds in the society, and what do you observed that makes you to describe the situation as such?
lots of Almajiris under the pay of Buhari criminal government to always attack anything Igbo. So ignore the idiots.
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Danzakidakura(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

Haha bros easy eh. I go feed you and your generations for eternity.
shut up poverty striken Akwuya. In the other post you were begging for a job, now you can feed him and lots of your brothers are begging and sleeping on the street.
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by peppermint7(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

Diamonds are extremely rare. What a trader will sell for you is mostly gemstones that look like diamonds. The more color a diamond has , the rarer it is. That's why it's often the crystal clear or white diamonds that have variants. They are more common... below is a comparison between a Moissanite and a diamond. You wouldn't even know except an expert examines it.
So you de try talk sey Obi Cubana no ft buy diamond ??
Clear me make a sabi
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by kingbee90: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
If you think the events of the last few days in the so called OBa for anambra is normal then you need to rethink.

I pity you if you step your foot into that place. Many girls will have their destiny stolen. The super natural is real, it's not a matter of superstition. There are so many things out there without logical reasoning. Be careful.

At least e better pass Tinubu wey deny em mama when she die & e nor even attend her burial for Iragbiji.
AFONJAAAA!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Gravity56: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

Haha bros easy eh. I go feed you and your generations for eternity.

Bro abeg I just need 5k make I take press this weekend.
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by kingPhidel(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
OP bite what you can chew o! You too get your wahala o. That is minding your business doesn’t require capital
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Sazeals(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

Say weytin? For. Your info, my boys in the Nigerian airforce dey monitor that location. We have learnt so many IPOB terrorists are using the opportunity to sneak weapon in, within and out of anambra.
So after leaking this information now
What do you expect
What a sissy
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Sazeals(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Who dey use mouth drive motor no dey get accident. In reality I won't even allow you wash my car because it is your type that will wash and scratch the car intentionally out of envy.
grin grin
Bros thank you for the response I go dey give people who dey talk say dem fit feed me

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by gosmoney(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

How old is d mother?
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Sazeals(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
These guy opened two threads on top obi's matter

This nigga must be really pained
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
Aliyu007:

[/s]

Nairalanders this is what laziness, poverty, frustration and idleness can cause. It's people like this that makes women say they will never date s broke guy.

Look at the twisted negative envious comment this nobody is making about his fellow man out of hate.

Stay there don't go and hustle legit, be there letting envy and jealousy kill you.

Go and learn a trade if you aren't a graduate then be diligent in that trade
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Seun mynd44 OAM4j mukina2

This forum can be used for this thread o.

Please delete this o and ban this member o.

Unverified damaging information like this should not be tolerated
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by RichieGrassi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
I know one pained mofo will come and start laying accusations

Bros hustle ohh make your children no follow you dey do this embarrassing thing
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by arkonpoint: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
My own be say, all these monies could be use to open factories thereby creating legacies and employment for the masses. Why do we always have all these extra flamboyant parties whereby the populace is languishing in poverty.
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by kiddkash(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
poverty is the worst sickness in the world.

because everyone will avoid you, no one wants to be associated with you.
the sickness first start from the brain.

like sabinus and Mr macaroni
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Bizibi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
Secondly don't be deceived by these their diamond show offs. He said he bought these for 40m lol.

There are so many gems out there that look like diamond and you wouldn't know unless an expert examines it thoroughly. Examples of such gems are
White sapphire
Moissanite

White topaz
real diamonds are not rare,the supply is controlled so that the demand for it will be high.
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Uncle93(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
You're right bro. The whole 46 cow thing was a distraction
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Depressed101: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

oga oh... Shut up, and don't be jealous of another man's wealth... If you say vanity I go hear you, but why the accusative finger... If them arrest you now for defamation of character, how you go do am, hope say you get money to bail yourself... Abeg make everybody hold themselves dey watch, last last we go know who be who. Stop the accusations and double your hustle, who knows you might become richer than him, and people will say you use your mama for wealth
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by KaideeGee(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by RichieGrassi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
They’re not showing off, you just can’t relate. You’re simply envious.

They’re not arrogant, their immense self confidence rattles you, you just can’t deal.
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by sukar886: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Aliyu007:

. Go and make money and stop typing rubbish
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by sukar886: 12:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Aliyu007:

There are so many gems out there that look like diamond and you wouldn't know unless an expert examines it thoroughly. Examples of such gems are. Aboki you go die for poverty
White sapphire
Moissanite

White topaz
Re: Obi Cubana Don Use Him Mama Renew, Now E Dey Throw Lavish Party To Appease D God by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2021
If Obi Cubana use e mama for ritual,how that matter take concern nairaland?
Na your mama e use....!?
If Obi Cubana sit down with you now,u no go fit tell am wetin u dey write for here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Albino? / Which Name Did Your Mum & Dad Used To Save Their Number On Their Phones / Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.