Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) (19975 Views)

How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration / How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration / Help Please On Frsc Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by ignis: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Connection is the principal thing.

1 Like

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Banter1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Estringx:
1. Use Firefox browser
2 open private browser in the Firefox browser
3. Goto www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and click apply at the top left
4. Fill the form accordingly
5. Enter a new email address and submit.
6. Check your email and copy the information.
7. Go back to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
8. Click applicant login and enter the details you received on your email
9. Click on your name and change password. *Make sure you change password*
10. Log out. *make sure you logout*
11. Login again
12. Check your application and click complete application and register accordingly.

You can resize your image at www.resizeimage.net.
This is the trick by *Ema King*
Still waiting for their link since 5days now no show
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Loyalty2z(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
I registered successfully but the portal altered some of my entries.. I don't know how to correct them
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by qanda: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Study FREE FRSC Job Test prep material at the Job Test section of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by toscotech(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Estringx:
1. Use Firefox browser
11. Login again
12. Check your application and click complete application and register accordingly.

DONE THIS BUT NOT WORK SAID YOU HAVE PENDING APPLICATION

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by FemolasticA: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Must Nigerians government frustrate us before we can apply FRSC cry

Anythingy from government they must frustrate the process before you can apply for anything, it a shame on you guys. tongue

Tired of this shit

1 Like

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Mogajunior(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
My drivers license expired since 2 months ago, can I still apply?
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by lakexite(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
I’m having this issue of passport size for long.
I have resized but error message still pop up.

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Ghabz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
February30:
for *access denied*
tips that helps.
1. use chrome browser 2. when you log in, click on your name at the top of the application page. 3. click applications 4. click the "+" then my applications.
that should solve it.
Goodluck!!
noted!
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by tankoagaie: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
can i apply with my o level certificate
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by buoye1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
It could be that the number of applicants required is complete before the expected hence they create that problem to obstruct people from applying till they close the site down
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Steady259(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
All of you guys should be calming down when doing online registration like this. Remember so many prospective applicant are trying it same time as you....
Doing mine was hitch free fast and so easy and the following steps was what I adopted.
** I started around 1am to fill the application using chrome browser..

** Pls kindly and deligently read the instructions prior to doing the first registration cos once your email has been captured on their database, you can't reuse it to fill another application...

** After the first registration, go back to your email inbox and check for your username and password. Your username is your email address and password auto generated by the system.

** Next login to the website using the username and password provided and click on your name as shown on your dashboard, then click the application bar and then click my applications. Scroll to the left part of your screen if you are using a mobile phone to do the Registration and then click on complete application.

** Next iput your details.

** When you get to upload passport, do the following tricks, many of you have your phone camera at the highest megapixels for quality and sharp pictures so what you should do is reduce your phone camera to the lowest megapixels quality, then let someone snap you at 2metres range..

** Now view the picture and click edit to resize or crop the picture till you acheieve the required 50kb picture size. Now the picture should actually look like a passport... This would upload almost immediately..

** Include other details, proof read and submit after you are satisfied with the application.......

That was how i was able to do mine under the space of 20min.

2 Likes

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Amodi470(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please why is it showing this.. Help me

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by EmmyOD(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
vikgreen01:
But somebody commented here on another topic that the list of candidates to be taken has been submitted to the senate two months ago that we are just disturbing ourselves..
Oga do your own first !
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by smartNerd: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by charlesdinho7(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
pls, i made a mistake by deleting my account after registeration and since then, i cannot longer log in to see my details. please i need your advise
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by akin9ja78(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
How will i get to where i can upload my passport

AglowRaph:
At the stage for passport upload, I am getting the following error:

"Error connecting to File Server".

The file size is within range. I don't know what seems to be the issue here.
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by notmyrealmonika: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Steady259:
All of you guys should be calming down when doing online registration like this. Remember so many prospective applicant are trying it same time as you....
Doing mine was hitch free fast and so easy and the following steps was what I adopted.

** Pls kindly and deligently read the instructions prior to doing the first registration cos once your email has been captured on their database, you can't reuse it to fill another application...

** After the first registration, go back to your email inbox and check for your username and password. Your username is your email address and password auto generated by the system.

** Next login to the website using the username and password provided and click on your name as shown on your dashboard, then click the application bar and then click my applications. Scroll to the left part of your screen if you are using a mobile phone to do the Registration and then click on complete application.

** When you get to upload passport, do the following tricks, many of you have your phone camera at the highest megapixels for quality and sharp pictures so what you should do is reduce your phone camera to the lowest megapixels quality, then let someone snap you at 2metres range..

** Now view the picture and click edit to resize or crop the picture till you acheieve the required 50kb picture size. Now the picture should actually look like a passport... This would upload almost immediately..

** Include other details, proof read and submit after you are satisfied with the application.......

yes I have done the first registration, gotten the link and I am followed the process you outlined but when I click on complete application it shows access denied login to continue.. But I will try it in the midnight again.. Thanks..
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Gfskw: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Fantazy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
I used Opera mini and it worked. I received my registration code, password and username (my email) in the first mail.
After completing the registration I received another mail that my registration is successful.

It's only remaining to print out the form.

Note: I didn't change my password
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by vikgreen01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Maj196:
This is what I did. I hope it works for you. 1. Open a new email. Preferably Gmail or if you have one you have not used b4.
2. Click on the Application i.e Officer Cader Application. When filling your name. Don't fill other name. Only fill First and Last name. Other name will be filled when you start your application proper.
3. Now check your mail and login with the details. That should work. Then enter your other name which was skipped at the first step when starting your application. I hope this helps you.

I tried it and it worked
But hope there won’t be duplicate in registration and remember they said double entry or application is disqualification thou I did unregister the previous email I used in the first registration
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by vikgreen01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fantazy:
I used Opera mini and it worked. I received my registration code, password and username (my email) in the first mail.
After completing the registration I received another mail that my registration is successful.

It's only remaining to print out the form.

Note: I didn't change my password

How did u upload passport
Did u snap with your phone or u choose a passport in your gallery folder
I haven’t been able to upload passport chosen from my gallery photos and they met the 20-50kb in jpg format still saying the passport is not in jpg format
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by vikgreen01(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Steady259:

I don wake up for night tired since the portal opened still saying access denied not until I used a trick posted here to reregister Nd not include my other name for the initial the registration and now I have been able to complete the application just remaining to upload recent passport, I choose a passport from my photo gallery which met the 20-50k in jpg format in fact 23kb to be precise still didn’t upload.
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Adedotun13(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Can we also input the NIN pin we used In the first place [quote author=toscotech post=103870173][/quote]
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Adedotun13(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Can we use still make use of the NIN we used in the first place 1. Use Firefox browser
11. Login again

This is the trick by *Ema King*[/quote]
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Fantazy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
vikgreen01:

How did u upload passport
Did u snap with your phone or u choose a passport in your gallery folder
I haven’t been able to upload passport chosen from my gallery photos and they met the 20-50kb in jpg format still saying the passport is not in jpg format

I scanned my normal passport into soft copy
And convert it, thereby reducing the size from 97kb to 28kb and then uploaded it
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Shenkykun(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Estringx:
1. Use Firefox browser
9. Click on your name and change password. [color=#006600][/color]*Make sure you change password*
11. Login again

Please is anyone have an issue with the Final print out??
Mine is not bring out my details instead it's showing LABEL...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by vikgreen01(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fantazy:

I scanned my normal passport into soft copy
And convert it, thereby reducing the size from 97kb to 28kb and then uploaded it

What do u use in scanning and reducing it?

I have reduce countless times it still doesn’t upload
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Viktoro1: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please, is the drivers license compulsory for the registration?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 / Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions / INEC Fresh Recruitment For Observers 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.