Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work (33797 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by tunize(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Your boss called you to tell you that he got a report about you insulting someone that can take away ur job because of light yes or No and you said yes, you already admitted to his finding now.
Why didnt you tell him there and there that u nvr insulted the woman and explain what happened? “This ur own na mercy after death” bros learn to defend urself.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by idahme(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
After you scale through the huddle, start to job hunt, that environment is toxic for your future growth.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by chloride6: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol even your Oga na mumu

grin
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by slimjohn2k5: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
How much be the money u not fit refund
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....

You have gotten lots of good counsel already.

Like peeps have said, the hotel needs the policewoman more than they need you.

That should tell you your position in the matter.

Please if you have her money, return it. If you don't, apologize and explain to her.

Since your boss has already defended you while appealing to her ego, just tow his path and move on.

Pick your battles wisely.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Give babaalawo token, then go help you give her stroke

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Fortez: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Really
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Psalmistproject: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tmlivesport:
People here might not tell you the truth bro

Among all tenants why are you the one collecting the bills?

SOLUTION!!!
Go back and apologize to the woman, refund her money TO MAKE PEACE

Typical defeated mindset!!!
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by iPrevail(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Your boss is a fvckin slowpoke! Wetin concern tenant issues with work! What an azz!
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by angelfallz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Your oga na werey. Besides have you paid the NEPA bill for the month of May to NEPA? if you have, then tell her to go to NEPA office and collect her money. If the money is still with you, call a meeting and let the compound know that she wants to collect her money back, then whatever the compound decides, you abide by it.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by highbee02: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
If I may ask, what's her connection with your boss?
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by angelfallz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol you did not say anything at all.
I would take it that maybe you were busy or feeling sleepy when you made your comment.

1st bolded,
Wetin concern hotel, concern NEPA bill for compound? The oga is just a werey.

2nd bolded, unless he ate the money, there is nothing to apologise for. If he has the money that must mean he also has the other tenants money. He should call a meeting to alert the other tenants that the woman wants to collect her money back, what they decide at the meeting he should abide by it. simple.

bukatyne:

You have gotten lots of good counsel already.

Like peeps have said, the hotel needs the policewoman more than they need you.

That should tell you your position in the matter.

Please if you have her money, return it. If you don't, apologize and explain to her.

Since your boss has already defended you while appealing to her ego, just tow his path and move on.

Pick your battles wisely.

3 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol you did not say anything at all.
I would take it that maybe you were busy or feeling sleepy when your comment.

1st bolded,
Wetin concern hotel, concern NEPA bill for compound? The oga is just a werey.

2nd bolded, unless he ate the money, there is nothing to apologise for. If he has the money that must mean he also has the other tenants money. He should call a meeting to alert the other tenants that the woman wants to collect her money back, what they decide at the meeting he should abide by it. simple.

My post was to the OP and I am sure he has picked whatever he needed to (if any).
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by jeff1607(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifytrik:
First of all, once you get back home today, go straight to her husband and explain what happened in your working place today to him, then plead with him to help you persuade his wife not to get you fired from your place of work. After that, go and explain everything to your boss and make sure you tell him the absolute truth, if he still sacks you after all this then go for revenge, Nigeria police doesn't deserve forgiveness, just don't kill her but make her loose her job as well, if legal means doesn't work then try illegal means. As for me I go just cut one of her leg and she go loose her job automatically.

If the wife respects or fears the husband, it won’t have escalated to this, a woman who can’t be controlled is just a ticking time bomb.

The OP should also report her to her superiors too.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Belafonte(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
You have a daft boss
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Godsspeed: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Really? If you and your boss don't have any skeleton in there, write the IGP, then follow it up with a report to one of the (strong) Human Rights NGOs.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by omoadeleye(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....

Your boss is mentally deranged. His cognitive impairment may needs to go for urgent lobotomy...
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by micflo28(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please go and explain to your boss in clear terms. He must have seen it from her own perspective. Secondly, talk to her husband and tell him you are about to lose your job because of his wife’s image smouldering.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by flyingdutchman(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Go to the Police Command that is higher than hers (do not go to hers) and report the matter to her superirors5
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Alaganature(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
My Question is what connection does the policewoman as with your boss at work...nah the police woman get the hotel? Cos it sounds really oxymoronic.. maybe you should explain everything to her husband and if it doesn't keep away from your work stuff maybe you should do something stupid before she collect Food for your mouth
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Alaganature(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
joefelin2345:
God forbid, in the event that you are still relieve of your job after following the above advise..just send me your CV ..09023357333 or joefelin@yahoo.com
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by zeyheed(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tmlivesport:

SOLUTION!!!

A policewoman is here using male moniker

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by dorin27(f): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifytrik:
First of all, once you get back home today, go straight to her husband and explain what happened in your working place today to him, then plead with him to help you persuade his wife not to get you fired from your place of work. After that, go and explain everything to your boss and make sure you tell him the absolute truth, if he still sacks you after all this then go for revenge, Nigeria police doesn't deserve forgiveness, just don't kill her but make her loose her job as well, if legal means doesn't work then try illegal means. As for me I go just cut one of her leg and she go loose her job automatically.
cheesy cheesy cheesy these people will not kill person with laugh.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Ovis1302(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Thanks to all the advice...am so greatfull to u all.... After explaining everything dat happened to the manager and manager gave d report to d MD, MD called her and told her dat am one of his best staff that he can't afford to sack me. He pleaded on my behalf. I was told to go and apologize to her...Am save now.
Apologize to her ? Or there is something you are not telling us.
This is oppression raise to power 1000.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by ElPayaso(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tmlivesport:

SOLUTION!!!

You reek of stupidity. What if he was the other neighbours that selected him?? Don't just jump to threads and start showing ignorancy
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Perfectman91: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2021
One reason why I don't like neighbors knowing about my place of work

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Perfectman91: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Thanks to all the advice...am so greatfull to u all.... After explaining everything dat happened to the manager and manager gave d report to d MD, MD called her and told her dat am one of his best staff that he can't afford to sack me. He pleaded on my behalf. I was told to go and apologize to her...Am save now.

Good to hear bro
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by ojonugba2014(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2021
That woman and your boss have something doing together.

If u know u know.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Originalsly: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Did you abuse the policewoman?.. Yes/No? Why would you answer yes? EOD.... you shut the door on yourself. My advice ... don't ever ask anyone to beg the wife to get back your job. First, report to her husband... and emphasize you don't know what's going on between your boss and his wife..... but she made him fire you. The husband will take it from there. Next, like someone suggested ... get a few witnesses and report the matter to at least two top Police... one may have a relationship with her and do nothing. If she is trouble in the compound... then most likely she is trouble at work and they may seize the opportunity to get rid of her.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Kingisibor: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Kill her if you can.... Put juju for ground make she match am, she go pray for death and death will run from her, what rubbish. I Will repay that person with death, No one can take away my food except God in heaven.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by frozen70(f): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Get someone close to him and explain exactly what happened and he will call you to narrate it to him

Next time, don't accept that you fought with some one, just say no that you did not fight but there was an argument
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

. OP go to her division and report her also to her DPO so that will face query too. She has no right to call your boss. You can also call the IG or CP of Lagos State as well. You should have told your boss that it was an argument and you never insulted her. You made a mistake for accepting that you insulted her. Some of these female police officers are very trouble some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.