Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work (33768 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Drsnives(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tell us the truth

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by seanwilliam(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Arrange boys for the woman make dem panel beat am
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by BlackLaw: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Talk to your boss and explain to him. If he still refuse to allow you do your job then leave that job, it's not for you.
You cannot and should not work in a place that place no value on you.
The day anything goes wrong in that place, they will definitely throw you under the bus.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by blamingthedevil: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
perpayed

Prepaid

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by plainol(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bro, you did not offend her.

Rather, she offended you.

You also can send a query to the force headquarters and get her queried.

She doesn't have the monopoly of wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by ACRI: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Can you imagine
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by younglleo: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
That is what am planning to do, Thanks alot.
those neighbour's nogo gree ooo!
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by tutudesz: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....
Guy give us the police woman name and picture, so that she can answer nairaland query too undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Write a petition to force HQ. Make she go answer query too
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by braunny(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifytrik:
First of all, once you get back home today, go straight to her husband and explain what happened in your working place today to him, then plead with him to help you persuade his wife not to get you fired from your place of work. After that, go and explain everything to your boss and make sure you tell him the absolute truth, if he still sacks you after all this then go for revenge, Nigeria police doesn't deserve forgiveness, just don't kill her but make her loose her job as well, if legal means doesn't work then try illegal means. As for me I go just cut one of her leg and she go loose her job automatically.
u started well but ended it badly....do u know that the issue might become worse n the op will foolishly take ur advicewhat will u den tell ur God on the last day,,

2 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Hubofgist(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmm, women always showing power, power over what? Just go and report her to her husband unless she’s dating your boss. How did she get your boss’s number? She has no right. Why don’t you go and report her to her boss at the police station, that will serve her right.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Zaxbash1: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
I swear ... She desearve no forgiveness
ifytrik:
First of all, once you get back home today, go straight to her husband and explain what happened in your working place today to him, then plead with him to help you persuade his wife not to get you fired from your place of work. After that, go and explain everything to your boss and make sure you tell him the absolute truth, if he still sacks you after all this then go for revenge, Nigeria police doesn't deserve forgiveness, just don't kill her but make her loose her job as well, if legal means doesn't work then try illegal means. As for me I go just cut one of her leg and she go loose her job automatically.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Thanks to all the advice...am so greatfull to u all.... After explaining everything dat happened to the manager and manager gave d report to d MD, MD called her and told her dat am one of his best staff that he can't afford to sack me. He pleaded on my behalf. I was told to go and apologize to her...Am save now.

Beg her, why? Anyway for peace to reign. Just be careful.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Yellowtree: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
You know police people can frustrate hotel business
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Kayharry(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Don't fight a police woman . explain things to ur boss as it happens, dey gather Money and move out from that house . That woman can deal with you if care is not taken and not you go do . We all know how police behave o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by TheWolfen(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol
What else can I say dem don already give u good advise.
God will see you through
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by izubext007: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
If the story is true ur boss is a fool on the mata.

3 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by PlayerMeji: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tell your boss that you are getting a lawyer to handle the matter...

Your boss will know that you are serious about the whole issue and will not bother you...

When people hear about court cases and the like, it helps to adjust their behavior
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
But did you insult her and why did you say yes to your boss?

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by nuel000: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Your boss is a fool If he/she brings what happens in your social life into work environment..if because of a police woman he is letting go of a good staff, then he/she is a bigger fool

4 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Thanks to all the advice...am so greatfull to u all.... After explaining everything dat happened to the manager and manager gave d report to d MD, MD called her and told her dat am one of his best staff that he can't afford to sack me. He pleaded on my behalf. I was told to go and apologize to her...Am save now.

Nice one from your MD.

Now write your own petition to force HQ for gross misuse of power and office. Tell them she threatened to use her position as police officer to implicate you and also get you arrested.

An eye for an eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by cybriz82(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:

But wait ooo I no understnd this kind Mathias na her papa get d hotel

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by zinodizt: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pls don’t listen to this guy o
ifytrik:
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by KosiGee(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
That is what am planning to do, Thanks alot.

Your boss at work is a big idiot. What has the domestic issue at your residence got to do with your employment?

The fool should’ve advised the woman to sort that out with your landlord.

Get your landlord, your neighbours and the woman’s husband together and discuss this with them.
I’m not sure you’ll get any help from the police if you went to the station. I don’t trust Nigerian police. It might complicate issues for you as the woman can ‘mobilise’ her colleagues against you...I might be wrong.

Nigeria is a mess. If you have a means to escape that hole, do it ASAP.

You also deserve a slap for answering yes to the question your boss asked you. Are you a slave and a doughnut?

3 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by cybriz82(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
braunny:
u started well but ended it badly....do u know that the issue might become worse n the op will foolishly take ur advicewhat will u den tell ur God on the last day,,

He go tell God say him hand no dey there n he doesn't evn knw or seen them before...
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by nedekid: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Easy way out and the smartest.
Give her back her Nepa bill contribution, apologize to her. Tell her to call your boss.
Shikena problem solved.
Forget ego or who is right or wrong.
Keep focus on your goal(like Tinubu), retain your job.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by VicM6: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....
You av a child as a manger. That's all i have to say.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Wickedfact: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real
Get her name and force number. With as little as 10k, you can get her transferred to Borno State or Zamfara state.

2 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by braunny(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
cybriz82:

He go tell God say him hand no dey there n he doesn't evn knw or seen them before...
u know allegation wey the police woman don put for the nigga head to warrant sack from his bosspolice wey sabi lie pass anything

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by captainamiedi1: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
ur hotel is involve in shady business and the policewoman seems to be your hotel backup.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Bekeey: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sth is fishy here, what exactly concerns your work with the police woman and your boss.

Is the woman the CEO of the hotel? or is she your boss relative? abi your boss running mate? Which one

Then, wetin come concern am concern your job.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by nedekid: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
nuel000:
Your boss is a fool If he/she brings what happens in your social life into work environment..if because of a police woman he is letting go of a good staff, then he/she is a bigger fool
For the woman to know the hotel he works and to have the bosses number, most likely shows the station she works gives protection to that hotel. Most hotels and bars, have such relationship. Either to provide security or to cover against police harrasment and raiding of the premises with will drive away customers.
Rather than the bosses business be on the bad books of the police, it is cheaper to discharge the worker.
The guy has ro handle it wisely if he intends keeping his job.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.