Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work (33769 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by srclark: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....
up your game at your place of work ,I don't think you are performing to expectation cause if you are your boss will tell her off and not listen to such petty stuffs
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 17, 2021
I don't think where you work is a clean place,they might have shady dealings with the police for them to take such an action or maybe she lied on you,but then for your boss to know about it being light issue then that suspicion is out, I feel like the police and your boss are into some fishy dealings and you are very replaceable to keep their ties together.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Truvelisback(m): 2:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....
Na u use ur own hand hang urself to death. Why did u say YES? U Suppose Use Ur up na.

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Ashirioluwa: 2:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Only in Naija
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by daewoorazer(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Thanks to all the advice...am so greatfull to u all.... After explaining everything dat happened to the manager and manager gave d report to d MD, MD called her and told her dat am one of his best staff that he can't afford to sack me. He pleaded on my behalf. I was told to go and apologize to her...Am save now.

Next time keep your big mouth shut, stop telling people where u work!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Pzpropertylimit(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2021
Go and tell her husband that the hotel owner where u work always bring ur wife there . I sighted them two times and ur wife is advising my boss to get me sacked because of NEPA bills
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Pzpropertylimit(m): 4:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Go and tell her husband that the hotel owner where u work always bring ur wife there . I sighted them two times and ur wife is advising my boss to get me sacked because of NEPA bills . Get her destroyed and shattered emotionally too . I hate nonsense
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Gval123: 4:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Talk to your landlord, talk to her husband, because, from ur explanation, her husband is sensible and understand his wife is troublesome. But the must important thing to do is to start looking for another job. Even if she let u go on this issue, she will use it as a hold on u, knowing that ur job is in her hands makes her a lord over u. Guy, while u day tok to people way u need tok to, day also look 4 another work o. Because na small thing u go do another day, she go call ur oga to sack u.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Bunmhi(f): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2021
Is the policewoman the CEO of the hotel or what does she have to do with job? Even if you guys exchanged blows in your compound it doesn't have to do with your job nah. What rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by twilliamx(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Headworld4real post=103770261]Good day to everyone,

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help.

Tell other neighbours to call him as well and correct the impression, you can also tell her husband to call your boss and explain
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by AfonjaConehead: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2021
correctyourself:
Did you explain what happend to your supervisor?
Abeg shut up,thank you

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by AfonjaConehead: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
That is what am planning to do, Thanks alot.
You will have yourself to blame...looks like you don't know you are in naija.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2021
your employer are not professional at all

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by correctyourself(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Abeg shut up,thank you

A street urchin would always show himself. Too much weed intake without sense.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by AfonjaConehead: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2021
correctyourself:

A street urchin would always show himself. Too much weed intake without sense.

SHUT UP,thank you very much
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2021
You have phone to type on nairaland but you don't have phone to record the incident?
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by AmgMakanaki(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

You self Na olodo... he ask you if you Dey abuse person yes or no and you come say YES

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Areola14(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Headworld4real post=103770261]Good day to everyone,

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....[/quot

But the boss is funny ooo! Because a neighbor reported you at work, not that they caught you where you went for robbery, you didn't kill and you didn't rape ... Just because of compound matter.... The boss self is acting as if the company is not registered, or not paying tax... My advice is, report her to her husband, tell the landlord and the landlord should have a meeting with the rest neighbors, the landlord should write to the company and follow you down there or nominate someone to follow you.. after that, the landlord should go and report the woman to the police headquarters so that she will not do that to another person...that woman can implicate you if she have the chances. With this her action, neighbors will be avoiding her and the landlord himself is not safe, the landlord should send them out of the compound sharp- sharp !

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by smartNerd: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by smartNerd: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Abimbola29(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Pls,try and look for another job so someone will not use you shine her dead esteemed,coz any small issue she will use your job to oppress you,my advice

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by BlissGod: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Your boss is a mad person for even talking to you about such NONSENSE.
Imagine bringing home wahala to office...
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by rickyboss333: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
But I don't understand why u couldn't refund her money back to her if it was available knowing she is a troublesome person, or have u paid it already b4 they cut d light? If yes, y didn't u explain to her u have paid d money already
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by umarshehu58(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
So you cannot exolain yourself to your Oga? And you said you are a supersvisor. Supervisor wey no dey talk, how do you supervise sef?
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Ryan03(f): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
plainol:
Bro, you did not offend her.

Rather, she offended you.

You also can send a query to the force headquarters and get her queried.

She doesn't have the monopoly of wickedness.
if he is sure he has done her no wrong, he should follow your advice but oga, if you know you offended that woman, na only you won use rope hand your self be that o
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Ryan03(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
mechanics:
But did you insult her and why did you say yes to your boss?
thank you. This guy don march line somehow, he is not saying the whole truth. Well, he should go and resolve his issues

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Ryan03(f): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kaeboy:

Nice one from your MD.

Now write your own petition to force HQ for gross misuse of power and office. Tell them she threatened to use her position as police officer to implicate you and also get you arrested.

An eye for an eye.
are you sure you are a Nigerian?
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Your boss is a very foolish human being and you deserve a better place of work.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ryan03:
thank you. This guy don march line somehow, he is not saying the whole truth. Well, he should go and resolve his issues
Okay, it's well with him.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
BlissGod:
Your boss is a mad person for even talking to you about such NONSENSE.
Imagine bringing home wahala to office...
God no go shame you, imagine nonsense for this naija o
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Classickj(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tmlivesport:
People here might not tell you the truth bro

Among all tenants why are you the one collecting the bills?

SOLUTION!!!
Go back and apologize to the woman, refund her money TO MAKE PEACE

What kind of stupid question is this
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Godmademan(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
My opinion is a difficult pill to swallow but I'd say it any way.

If you beg that woman now, you will be doing a lot more begging un future.

I'm aware of the job situation nowadays in the country but your story does not add up. You may want to start searching for another job while you sort this out with the boss. There is more to this than you know.

I will leave the house too if I were you. I can't live with troublesome people. That lady might come up with something more cynical later on.

May we also know how your neighbour got to know your exact work place and got your boss' contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.