Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work (33766 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Poleski: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....

Explain to your boss what happened and complain to her husband again. She has no right contacting your boss.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by booz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....
OP, you're not smart! The answer to this question is no. You only had a misunderstanding with your neighbor, not a police officer! The question sounded like you were in a row with a uninformed officer on duty.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Candyness(f): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
dorin27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy these people will not kill person with laugh.

hiya.
wow. Boo you very cute. Y'all fancy one on one girl on girl lesbian action? You on?
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Pumpumking: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
dorin27:

babes i have moiney. can i kisss u sir? cheesy
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Pumpumking: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
dorin27:

Do u were thong please? cheesy
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Lovebliss2(f): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.