Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] (9810 Views)

"I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
EXACTLY!
Thanks
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Loveknitting: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Federalcase:
oshey! Big boy please come and buy my family i want to be rich..you don't exist, you're a chimpanzee that fortunately Had a brain damage while jumping from tree to tree. Now that You are aware of your true nature, you choose to hate your mother kind for bringing you into this world..why don't you go I public with your nonsense fight and see if you will last a day. You're just a jobless faceless gay.

This one na real federalcase.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Teeboy15(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
This guy is the most hated male gender by female on nairaland.

But guy you no dey tire to receive insults ?

You strong o...
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by loko50(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Height of joblessness. You better think of something better to do than war against females. Haba!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Craig24: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Take the red pill and it shall be well with your soul grin

Insults or no insults, only a fool takes women to be an equal. If she doesn't kill u she'll stupidly nag u to death.

Put her in her place. Your peace of mind should be your utmost priority not her pussy. Pussys don't guarantee u peace of mind.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Teeboy15:
This guy is the most hated male gender by female on nairaland.

But guy you no dey tire to receive insults ?

You strong o...
Its something you get used to, just like getting used to the pains after applying methylated spirit to an injury. I know what i want, i know that at the end, i am grooming strong men alongside myself. I count my followers as achievements, because they are the main end products to all these process. The insults? Nah, its part of the process, its actually what keeps things interesting, thats what challenges do; Test if you are strong enough to keep going or just give up along the way. smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Craig24:
Take the red pill and it shall be well with your soul grin

Insults or no insults, only a fool takes women to be an equal. If she doesn't kill u she'll stupidly nag u to death.

Put her in her place. Your peace of mind should be your utmost priority not her pussy. Pussys don't guarantee u peace of mind.
Food For The Soul.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by radiance26(f): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=TheGidRedpiller post=103775979]Aunty who told you i was considering being a husband?? grin grin[/quote
Good for you,then why is it a problem for you living your lonely life and facing your prostitutes alone? Must you come to NL to post it.
E dey pain you,you are unable to get a good woman.Thanks to your difficult personality.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by ArticleBeast: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2021
All the redpillers i know are broke, jobless guys. Is redpill synonymous to evening newspaper feminist?
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Silentgroper(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Federalcase:
for a complete brokeass nigga like you to say you will buy my priceless family, of course i will be pained and i will express it to the fullest because am a man. You should go on your knees and worship seun for allowing u to be anonymous here. I for trace your whole generation and ancestors and kill them all... if you are man meet me for mararaba bridge by 10am tomorrow whether i no go kill your spirit join. Gutless .. mararaba bridge dy nassarawa state karu LGA...
No be u go find trouble.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by busaribo(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2021
You are correct on this, it has happened to me before . even, those girls holy pass. the reasons why naija ladies do such is because of the level of overty rate in our counbtry, economic situation and laziness, 80% or 90% of naija ladies are into runz (Olosho) nowadays. they are now into olosho in this modern generation , even scondary school girls are into runz now .
TheGidRedpiller:
Some of them even dey go church regularly undecided
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Silentgroper(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=radiance26 post=103786434][/quote] Las las. Una dey make man life hard just as una dey make our prik hard too.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=radiance26 post=103786434][/quote]My difficult personalities?? grin You are funny ma
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
No be u go find trouble.
grin grin
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2021
ArticleBeast:
All the redpillers i know are broke, jobless guys. Is redpill synonymous to evening newspaper feminist?
Ok
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2021
busaribo:
You are correct on this, it has happened to me before . even, those girls holy pass. the reasons why naija ladies do such is because of the level of overty rate in our counbtry, economic situation and laziness, 80% or 90% of naija ladies are into runz (Olosho) nowadays. they are now into olosho in this modern generation , even scondary school girls are into runz now .
Women would always follow trends, no matter what the trend is.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by seniorgozman(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Are we complaining?
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Las las. Una dey make man life hard just as una dey make our prik hard too.
Abi? undecided
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2021
seniorgozman:
Are we complaining?
Pls i know who my messages are for, its not for ignorant people like you. Thanks
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Las las. Una dey make man life hard just as una dey make our prik hard too.
you get prik?? undecided
Mtchewww...........
That one way dey like carrot.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Silentgroper(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
you get prik?? undecided Mtchewww........... That one way dey like carrot.

Shey na y u gree suck am dat day?
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Guy no dey quote biittches for my thread, na wetin them dey find be that abeg!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Silentgroper(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guy no dey quote biittches for my thread, na wetin them dey find be that abeg!
Noted.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Eww........!! DISGUSTING!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I ain't gay.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Polynek(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2021
You might be making sense in ur message but the choice of ur words is too harsh, lax-lax u go still marry 1 woman
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Polynek:
You might be making sense in ur message but the choice of ur words is too harsh, lax-lax u go still marry 1 woman
No i won't
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Boomzaga(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2021
Why have you chosen to be so senseless.as the popular saying goes "empty vessel makes the loudest noise" why keep ranting? You get money in or you no get, e no concern anybody. Everybody has right to express his opinions, if you don't like it , you pass.
Federalcase:
for a complete brokeass nigga like you to say you will buy my priceless family, of course i will be pained and i will express it to the fullest because am a man. You should go on your knees and worship seun for allowing u to be anonymous here. I for trace your whole generation and ancestors and kill them all... if you are man meet me for mararaba bridge by 10am tomorrow whether i no go kill your spirit join. Gutless .. mararaba bridge dy nassarawa state karu LGA...
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Silentgroper(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
Eww........!! DISGUSTING!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I ain't gay.
Then hw did u knw my dick looks like a carrot?
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Federalcase(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Boomzaga:
Why have you chosen to be so senseless.as the popular saying goes "empty vessel makes the loudest noise" why keep ranting? You get money in or you no get, e no concern anybody. Everybody has right to express his opinions, if you don't like it , you pass.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2021
Boomzaga:
Thank You!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Then hw did u knw my dick looks like a carrot?
Brother, your d!CK dey like carrot ni?
If e no dey like carrot then allow the matter make e rest.
Guilty conscience.
E seems like say na the size be that grin grin
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Silentgroper(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
Brother, your d!CK dey like carrot ni?
If e no dey like carrot then allow the matter make e rest.
Guilty conscience.
E seems like say na the size be that grin grin
Y u go dey talk something wey u no sabi. U bin wan use me catch cruise nd i wan help u out. Na y i bin dey ask all these question. Shey u get sister abi female cousin? E get y i dey ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Goes Nude In Stadium During A Live Soccer Match / Point Them Out....let Us Know Them / Strange Toothpick... Has Anyone Seen This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.