Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] (9845 Views)

"I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Y u go dey talk something wey u no sabi. U bin wan use me catch cruise nd i wan help u out. Na y i bin dey ask all these question. Shey u get sister abi female cousin? E get y i dey ask?
mtchewww......
Go and sleep.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by ledaman: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2021
Federalcase:
Oga sir i swear if you dy fight against brokenness like the way you do against women you for get money pass dangote.
Don't mind him na
poverty dey reset his brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by ledaman: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2021
There is nothing wrong in spending money on the needy not girls alone. Considering the situation of the country. There is hidden favours in given .
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by BareFacedLies(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So some people actually think i'm broke or jobless? grin Omo!

You must be for you to have the time to whine all day about money!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
Y u go dey talk something wey u no sabi. U bin wan use me catch cruise nd i wan help u out. Na y i bin dey ask all these question. Shey u get sister abi female cousin? E get y i dey ask?
Bros try dey follow my instructions abeg, she no worth am!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by BareFacedLies(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Okponu i will buy your family! undecided

You will just open your mouth waaaa and talk rubbish...when it's very obvious you're a broke as niggar angry

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2021
BareFacedLies:

You will just open your mouth waaaa and talk rubbish...when it's very obvious you're a broke as niggar angry
This one is pained as well, but i don't have time for this right now, i'm actually at work now!
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Silentgroper(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Bros try dey follow my instructions abeg, she no worth am!
No be woman. I sabi d weyrey. Na one teenager boi wey just write jamb finish wey dey follo lilvicky8 upandan lyk dz.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Silentgroper(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
mtchewww...... Go and sleep.
alright nw, piss off lil kiddo.
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by aristocratic5(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Laff wan kill me die
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
aristocratic5:
Laff wan kill me die
A lot of people dey catch feelings for this thread abi grin
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
No be woman. I sabi d weyrey. Na one teenager boi wey just write jamb finish wey dey follo lilvicky8 upandan lyk dz.
Laugh wan kill me ooo.......
Your brother don already tell u say I no worth am. Why u still dey disturb yourself??
Carrot size grin grin

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Polynek(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
No i won't
You mean you won't marry? grin
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Polynek:
You mean you won't marry? grin
Yes i won't get married! undecided
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Polynek(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes i won't get married! undecided
grin grin Okay oo I wish you the best
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Polynek:
grin grin Okay oo I wish you the best
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oga you are pained, go and sleep
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halfrica Eyaf Now Marries After She Waited Long / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / Meet Sexy Lady Who Dresses To Kill As She Hawks In The Streets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.