Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) (68463 Views)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Diesel Truck Catches Fire At Marina, Lagos (Video) / Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
That's senator that's was posting US FLOOD IN IS STATUS SHOULD LAGOS POST NIGERIA FLOOD..
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by erinalex: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Overated state

They should please convert the whole Lagos to a beach

So we can go there to have a nice time...

The so called Lagos that won't let one hear word

The major problem with you and your kind is that, you double talk too much.

Now, because of the serious challenges Lagos is facing...... "it's Lagos won't let you hear word".

In another forum, when it suits you, you will eagerly say "Lagos is No man's land " I. e everybody owns Lagos.

Try to be stable and stick to One position about Lagos.

Mind you, am not from Lagos but Ile - Ife in Osun state.

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
The most useless city in the whole of Nigeria, glorified urban jungle, see the disastrous environment they live in, tomorrow u see people flocking aimlessly to Lagos, suffering like Jackie..

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Bizibi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
donstan18:
Lagos is the dirtiest, overrated, frustrating, suffocating, shiitiest, over populated, filthiest, disorganized, irritating and over hyped state in the world.

The presence of celebrities is the only thing differentiating Lagos from Abia and Ekiti state.

A ground for thuggery, traffic, depression, crimes, fake lives, bleaching, oloshoism, infections and all manner of fvckery.

Any honest Lagosian will agree with me.

If you ever leave Lagos to Abuja, Port harcourt or Kano, you’ll understand me better. To even think this is happening to the overrated Lekki makes it more funny.

Tueh!! angry

would love to visit kano....
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Xbee007(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
Heavy Flooding in Marina, Lagos Drowns Cars.

https://twitter.com/RealOlaudah/status/1416035041734500352
The word you are looking for is "submerge". Cars don't drown since they are not living things.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by hybridblood07(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is Marina, not lekki.
donstan18:
Lagos is the dirtiest, overrated, frustrating, suffocating, shiitiest, over populated, filthiest, disorganized, irritating and over hyped state in the world.

The presence of celebrities is the only thing differentiating Lagos from Abia and Ekiti state.

A ground for thuggery, traffic, depression, crimes, fake lives, bleaching, oloshoism, infections and all manner of fvckery.

If you ever leave Lagos to Abuja, Port harcourt or Kano, you’ll understand me better. To even think this is happening to the overrated Lekki makes it more funny.

Tueh!! angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by TheGift: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
They article says “Marina” , where did you see Lekki, Sir? Sounds like you really don’t know Lagos.
donstan18:

Tueh!! angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by seyz91(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
You no lie

If you so cherish much about your health and peace of mind, you had better stay off lagos cuz it's not the place at all
donstan18:

Tueh!! angry

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by SavageResponse(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Reference:
Hmmm..... my only concern is about the Dangote Refinery. We donot want flood water getting near the power generating plants. Cannot afford a Chernobyl on the Peninsula.

The electricity for the refinery is not generated using nuclear reactors therefore there is no risk of having a nuclear meltdown!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by dorin27(f): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
donstan18:

Tueh!! angry

Haba bros, kilode?

Biko, take it easy on Lagosians.
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Men this rain today mean biz. Can't even go out to get something to cook. Forcing me to cook what I don't like. I have no choice.

Having serious headache here. Cold too.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by DEROX: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Overated state

grin 5% tell your flat head people to leave they are the reason for overpopulation ode

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Galapagous(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wahala for person wey dey marina dey for peron wey dey lekki. Lag sha
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by SavageResponse(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGift:
This is why I don’t like the Island. Even though I spent the best part of my childhood and early youth in VI.

I am now a full time mainlander.

Oga talk true, na high rent pursue you grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by SavageResponse(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
dorin27:

Haba bros, kilode?

Biko, take it easy on Lagosians.

Na jealousy dey worry am angry

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Yankee101: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lagos, Lagos!
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Almaigaa: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Overated state

It's still a hundred times better than all the States in the EAST. grin grin angry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by baloney: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Toks2008(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Lets Endure till 2023! Thank God it's an APC state grin

FLood is all over even in developed country so this is no yardstick to measure competence.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by SavageResponse(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
realray:
in as much as Lagos has the potential to be among the best cities if not the best in the whole of Africa, they just need to work seriously on their Drainage.....

Germany and the UK that also experienced serious flooding after torrential rainfall, do they also have problem with their drainage?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by lastchild: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Overated state

is USA also overrated? the flood in Lagos is a joke to compare the ones in USA

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by dorin27(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy
mrjaydee:
Wahala.. people dey office, not knowing say thier car don float/sail go Apapa.

Omo x 246cows grin
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by SmartPolician: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:
Eko for show. cheesy

Lagos is just overrated, abeg. Just 2 hours of rain and everywhere is looking like River Mississippi.

It has been raining since morning
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hope say German cars no dey there? Especially Mercedes Benz,na bye bye o.

How i wish marriage don happen for my life this raining time.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by frog12: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
na LIE. this is in VI ?
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:
Eko for show. cheesy

Lagos is just overrated, abeg. Just 2 hours of rain and everywhere is looking like River Mississippi.

Before you tag something overrated you must av drawn up a comparism, lagos is the number one state with larger water mass except you have any state in mind that has more water mass in lagos that clearly has no issue of flooding. only then lagos can be considered over rate. however we are still the pace setter. Eko oni baje grin

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by techWriter2: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
AhhThat s Why I like my Abakaliki Strong folks and their Land strong too
Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by GboyegaD(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Heybeejay91:
Effect of climate change

Don't let's lie on climate change. This is a result of bad habits and unplanned drainage system.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by ikorodureporta: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Weekend things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by Playermayweda(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
All those people at the top of the thread banting lagos, type as if they lack education, because of flood in marina , u are talking as if there is any other state in nigeria better than it, u just hate the fact it's better than the current place you are staying at, so you are spewin lies and bullshits

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) by ikorodureporta: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
E get where rain go fall reach, na for someone to dey observe go remain... before omiyale go come from nowhere cheesy
D rain never even dey stop sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.