Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (92295 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Rictech: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
I was at Tapa in Oyo state a remote village last weekend, all their roads are tarred and mind you I never mentioned Lagos anywhere. The roads in that village were not tarred my the FG they are not federal roads. Hold your governors responsible for state road and local government for local government roads. Is the road leading to Obi's house a Federal road I ask you? Answer..
If it isn't why should fg fix it if its not.
Bros, why you dey shift goalpost?
First you made a very skewed comparison between a company (rccg) & an individual . Because to you the company (rccg ) constructed a road, but no Igbo man has done so, I shared the link to a road tarred by an Igbo man to debunk your claim and asked if Adegboye as an individual has tarred any road, you didn't answer that.
Next na to shift goalpost to Tapa in Oyo. For every state in Nigeria, there exist a remote village with tarred roads and untarred roads . In Anambra; Mbaukwu , Osamala are remote villages with tarred road. Just as in Delta, Beneku, akarai-ogidi are interior remote villages with tarred road.I hope you understand what i am trying to say? I left Ibadan around 2011and I bet you, as at that time there were alot of places in Oluyole extension with roads similar to the one leading to Cubana's house.
The last question I asked was is there no place in the whole of Yoruba land without tarred roads? You perfectly skipped it by talking About Tapa.
Please make yourself comfortable with the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6655934/bad-road-akute-vs-bad
My point is bad road reigns everywhere in Nigeria.
Happy Sunday bro
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by EXOUSIAng: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Rictech:

Bros, why you dey shift goalpost?
First you made a very skewed comparison between a company (rccg) & an individual . Because to you the company (rccg ) constructed a road, but no Igbo man has done so, I shared the link to a road tarred by an Igbo man to debunk your claim and asked if Adegboye as an individual has tarred any road, you didn't answer that.
Next na to shift goalpost to Tapa in Oyo. For every state in Nigeria, there exist a remote village with tarred roads and untarred roads . In Anambra; Mbaukwu , Osamala are remote villages with tarred road. Just as in Delta, Beneku, akarai-ogidi are interior remote villages with tarred road.I hope you understand what i am trying to say? I left Ibadan around 2011and I bet you, as at that time there were alot of places in Oluyole extension with roads similar to the one leading to Cubana's house.
The last question I asked was is there no place in the whole of Yoruba land without tarred roads? You perfectly skipped it by talking About Tapa.
Please make yourself comfortable with the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6655934/bad-road-akute-vs-bad
My point is bad road reigns everywhere in Nigeria.
Happy Sunday bro
Oga next time read the quoted comment.
The slowpoke mentioned that Adeboye is taking peoples money and not giving back thata why I told him that same Adeboye has done enough for him to be commended on the floor of the house of rep.
Next time understand a fight before jumping in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.