Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (92917 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DEROX: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
EMMY76:

And ur state is also getting federal allocations and mega federal projects from oil and gas money from the south east use ur head mr man. undecided
lol You mean niger delta oil or palm oil from dot nation grin
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DEROX: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Just the way aba take pass your state and your papa..
You dey claim lagos wey no even be yoruba land, thief
grin yes lagos belongs to flat headed mofos thats why the governor and oba are all 5% yes and Aba pass ondo state grin hope you good now
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by mrksquare: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
majamajic:

Shut up , so he will now tare entire Oba ? The road to his house is tared not entire Oba

Can't we have a civil conversation without resorting to insult.

All this ill breed simpleton with zero manners bestroding this space. Is unfortunate.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by BIXYBABE: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
akanke79:

This is not an excuse.If you have an irresponsible father wont you find a way to survive as a child to better your life.

The billionaires and churches in Anambra can come together to develop their cities by constructing roads leading to their villages like Adeboye and co.
Since they are d ones dat develope lagos, as they always brag.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by walefalana(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
shocked
EXOUSIAng:

Your brains stinks.
Is that road a Federal road
As the guy get money reach he can't even get company to even grade that road?
Even me wer never get money grade road for my papa funeral. Oga wash your brain, it stinks.
Next thing you will say FG should come and sweep your compound
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
mrksquare:

Can't we have a civil conversation without resorting to insult.

All this ill breed simpleton with zero manners bestroding this space. Is unfortunate.

How can u be talking what u don't know ? Obi tared roads to his house , are u expecting him to tare entire village cos his mum died , who does that ?
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Fuckthamods: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
grin yes lagos belongs to flat headed mofos thats why the governor and oba are all 5% yes and Aba pass ondo state grin hope you good now
So long you agreed they belong to whatever but yorubas, then I'm good.
Now go take care of your miserable life
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
majamajic:

Which village are u from ?
Let's start from there

I can't tell you, don't want you to use them for money ritual. grin
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DEROX: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fuckthamods:

So long you agreed they belong to whatever but yorubas, then I'm good.
Now go take care of your miserable life
grin of course so long those who control the govt of lagos are yorubas and tinubu remains the decider you can go die cause your life is miserable beyond repair wink
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by wasol: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ruby5:
Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y9qXtgNHIc

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Amotekun777: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Why drink medicine untop another man head cos of envy and jealousy. You Yoruba people and inferiority complex. cheesy

Yet >90% of Okoro pple don japa commot their jungle to Yoruba lands grin
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amotekun777:

Ewedu brains this arr common in Anambra state

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amotekun777:

Commonly used for burials in Anambra

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by mrksquare: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
majamajic:

How can u be talking what u don't know ? Obi tared roads to his house , are u expecting him to tare entire village cos his mum died , who does that ?

You ought to have made this point Very clear to me rather than telling me to shut up. Are we mate? Now I see why sane humans have all vacated this space. Your action amounts to cyber bully. Let's allow civility and decorum to be out watch word on this space.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why is it that people put MORE priority on things that are of no value. With all that wastes in terms of MONEY, look at the road leading to his village. What a shame!
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amotekun777:

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by GThunder: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
akanke79:

This is not an excuse.If you have an irresponsible father wont you find a way to survive as a child to better your life.

The billionaires and churches in Anambra can come together to develop their cities by constructing roads leading to their villages like Adeboye and co.

But instead to chose to spend on trivialities
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by carboblanko(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
edochie12:
I am from anambra state,this road is inner most part in oba,this is a village for crying out loud.
Well that's the kind of scrutiny you get when you attract too much attention to yourself.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by EXOUSIAng: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Rictech:

https://www.nairaland.com/5625127/e-money-kcee-construct-2.5km-road
You can pass your message Across without insulting people , it doesn't make sense one bit.
Make Una dey stop all these unnecessary hatred, envy & comparison. Oba is a village, Lagos is a city/state. Is there no village In the whole of Yoruba land without tarred road?
Even your comparison between rccg & billionaire is misplaced, it reaks of ignorance. How many road has adegboye constructed?
I was at Tapa in Oyo state a remote village last weekend, all their roads are tarred and mind you I never mentioned Lagos anywhere. The roads in that village were not tarred my the FG they are not federal roads. Hold your governors responsible for state road and local government for local government roads. Is the road leading to Obi's house a Federal road I ask you? Answer..
If it isn't why should fg fix it if its not.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Omodua(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
I swear even though they make a living in the same lag, very wicked and ungreatful beings all i know is an igbo man can never be my president
And you think your Fulani will come on board again as Nigeria's President?
We watch!
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Segzy19: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
What a shame!

Money miss road...

They cant do anything impactful with money other than to lavish it on parties, girls, jewelries, wines and cars. That's all...
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Telldem1(m): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2021
angry
htdot:
One even dey my office dey brag say poor person no dey anambra
grin
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2021
quentin06:

I can't tell you, don't want you to use them for money ritual. grin

We know ritual region , not Anambra .

Mind u Oba is richer than your entire state , a town with 2 stadiums and over 20 hotels , a town . In Anambra we don't joke , we humble , u for name your town .
As your town is not worthy of mentioning , observe in peace and pray God bless u
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2021
majamajic:

We know ritual region , not Anambra .

Mind u Oba is richer than your entire state , a town with 2 stadiums and over 20 hotels , a town . In Anambra we don't joke , we humble , u for name your town .
As your town is not worthy of mentioning , observe in peace and pray God bless u

As if his money comes from his hotels or sweat, unlike your people we don't worship money where we come from.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2021
quentin06:

As if his money comes from his hotels or sweat, unlike your people we don't worship money where we come from.

Anambra don't worship money , Obi is a very silent person , but he get mouth
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2021
quentin06:

So money can't come out from all these ?

cubana group
One of Cubana Hotels
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2021
majamajic:

Anambra don't worship money , Obi is a very silent person , but he get mouth

Have no qualms with him, its his brothers who are misrepresenting him on this forum.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2021
majamajic:

So money can't come out from all these ?

cubana group
One of Cubana Hotels
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

Stop taking panadol for him na,
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
quentin06:

Stop taking panadol for him na,

I will ooo , my state man
Anambra , we get each other's back
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
majamajic:

I will ooo , my state man
Anambra , we get each other's back

Taaa! Which others back? Una dey help una self, no be only when una won use person do money ritual?

Ogwo ego tribe.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
quentin06:

Taaa! Which others back? Una dey help una self, no be only when una won use person do money ritual?

Ogwo ego tribe.

We have the highest numbers of billionaires in Africa , u give any state in Nigeria only nnewi town
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
quentin06:

Ogwo ego tribe.

We have the highest numbers of billionaires in Africa , we give any state in Nigeria only nnewi town

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.