Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) (134230 Views)

Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Staphylococcus: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
Obi cubana really made mad money, even his villagers made shit load of money

Imagine people pumping money at a party of an already super rich man, making him even richer

They just loud.

Michael Adenuga buried his Mother and shit went down, Cream de la cream of the society were present and the noise and media presence was not bought. Without making it to the media space, you dont need to be told shiit went down.

This are just loud hush puppy breeds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Beedude(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
ignis:
Obi Cubana is Richer than Nigeria and Dangote.

Argue with your village people.

Funny dude

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
They'll be all treated and handled with the language that'll be understood.

AbdulRasheed Bawa has urgent assignment ASAP.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
I'm sorry to say, all these talks, cash blowing, hyping, hailing and shows of wealth on this Cubana's event no move me at all.

Dunno if na only me feel this way.

As in, e no move me an inch.

I'm not seeing anything that moves me there at all.

Shey na only me?

4 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
WebSurfer:
These types of news and priorities are examples of the problems of Nigeria.. i still cannot phantom the trend about this so called funeral that Nigerians (poverty stricken citizens) including the mods and blogs will not let us rest, want to trend like their lives depend on it.

I honestly do not understand what is so special about it yet..
You are Right.
Despite all these, Nigeria still retains the position of the world's poverty capital with the highest number of online beggars in the world.
So, to what end are all these, if you can't TAR the road to your mother's grave.

Dignitaries plied CORRUGATED ROADS to you home. Shame..

5 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by greatness77: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=103788540]Obi cubana really made mad money, even his villagers made shit load of money

Imagine people pumping money at a party of an already super rich man, making him even richer[/quote. Nigeria is a country where d rich keeps getting richer and d poor keeps getting poorer
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by kushe: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
joyandfaith:
Drug money rules the world. It is high time governments around the world legalise narcotics.

Well if you legalize narcotics,that is the end of drug barons. Big pharma will take over their production as restricted drugs and government will make money by sending people to rehab instead of jail.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Safemoon: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
zoeA:
Efcc fresh arrest loading...

Evil minded poor soul. even EFCC boss was in the party too mumu.whish success to other and success will come your way.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by joyandfaith: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
kushe:

Well if you legalize narcotics,that is the end of drug barons. Big pharma will take over their production as restricted drugs and government will make money by sending people to rehab instead of jail.

You are very smart.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Shelbyboss: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
liver123:
This is purely African mentality. I don't see anything special about this, and some people are here praying for God to bless them with money. See if your mentality is for God to bless you with money so that you can show off my brother God will not answer your prayer.
tell them oo
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Bluffly: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
And he won't be arrested for NAIRA spray at his party with video evidence
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
That guy madd oooo ,even C Ronaldo dey dere spray money,
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Handsum64: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
The reason they are into questionable deals everywhere they go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by kingbee90: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I'm sorry to say, all these talks, cash blowing, hyping, hailing and shows of wealth on this Cubana's event no move me at all.

Shey na only me?

Yes na only you.
You need to eradicate jealousy from your life and work hard because you should know by now that money is very important.
More money will get you more NIPPLES.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by flexyrule(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
NORSYK:
Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest and Indabosky spraying money on musician in Oba yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QcQgZkZ_0I
If I swear for you now, you'd say I'm a bad person?
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
zoeA:
for working as a politician or as a one time civil servant ? I think they should know who and who to arrest and not Obi banyi
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by PastorFire: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Shey na only me?
Same here.. Just reading for fun.. I have never felt like wishing all this.. I'm happy and comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Forgodsgrace: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
900warriorz:
I shall never be poor in my life

Meanwhile grin

Can you do what they do to make the money?Majority of those spenders are into shady deals.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Same here.. Just reading for fun.. I have never felt like wishing all this.. I'm happy and comfortable.
chai! This shows the level of your heart ache and sleepless night.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kingjay007:
Money sprayed on him cannot make him richer

Obi cubana is richer now

Money sprayed is not money credited to his account
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by ComputerWiz007: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
NORSYK:
Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest and Indabosky spraying money on musician in Oba yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QcQgZkZ_0I
Nice
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
lonelydora:
Na Obi Cubana get this week for Nairaland
for wia? Come to my area and see gist. That guy popular pass Buhari this week oo
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
I am very sure CBN are waiting for him at the Conner to sanctioned him for spreading money at the party , while NDDC to nail him that the go against the covid rules, to enabled them chop their own out of this money on the flow.

1 Share

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
zoeA:

for?
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
swiz123:
Enough stupidity was displayed at this funeral. I saw nothing but men trying to outdo each other. Even nollywood actors that can't be classified as wealthy were rubbing shoulders with wealthy businessmen...

Well everything was just for the camera sha.... Even Zuby was spraying 200 naira notes... His bodyguard kept supplying him bundles in a if you wan mad mad finish manner..... Zubby had to yell at him to calm down grin grin grin...

Foolishness to going broke trying to appear rich... Don't compete with those that are bigger than you when spending.... You will end up hurting yourself

I am the least impressed.

I don't believe in unexplained riches... Bash me I care less... I am not poor and I am a millionaire in a legit way and when I get to the Billionaire stage, ask me and I will explain my riches to you.

Unfortunately we live in a crazy society where people celebrate riches without asking questions... "Money must be made I know but of what use is making money in a way that the source brings sorrow to you or other people.

If these guys are legit I pray they get richer but if they have questionable source then I leave Karma to do its job.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Aksnoopy: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Edusouls:
Land of fools is here in the south east, apart from imo people with a brushed up I.q others are daft,many anambra people have very poor I.q, fetish, false sense of superiority over the whole world, and a senseless craze for money, that’s one reason most of them are into all sorts of evil just to make money, then come home show off, collect title, go burial spray money, buy and kill 50 cows, build church for community then you join their book of Goodmen, one reason they die untimely and suddenly,if God were human they would bribe him with 1000 cows to enter heaven..
I am proudly Anambra Man. So I will gladly say

Your father there.

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
swiz123:
Enough stupidity was displayed at this funeral. I saw nothing but men trying to outdo each other. Even nollywood actors that can't be classified as wealthy were rubbing shoulders with wealthy businessmen...

Well everything was just for the camera sha.... Even Zuby was spraying 200 naira notes... His bodyguard kept supplying him bundles in a if you wan mad mad finish manner..... Zubby had to yell at him to calm down grin grin grin...

Foolishness to going broke trying to appear rich... Don't compete with those that are bigger than you when spending.... You will end up hurting yourself
they are busy connecting to their next level and we are here sobbing for them. Sad enough, you have to show off to be carried along these days ooo. They invested in that burial . The actor are into SHOWbiz, remember.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Seriously and sincerely, what message is this thread trying to pass to our youths?

2 Likes

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Achico:
Likes for MONEY
shares for POVERTY

2 monkeys actually shared
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
See money, na so person talk say to die go dey hungry am... whatever he is doing seems paying
Na this kind thing dey make Buhari say that Nigerians are out of recession and we are not suffering. The next thing , they will start counting some imaginary number of people they pulled out of poverty in utopia

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
WebSurfer:
These types of news and priorities are examples of the problems of Nigeria.. i still cannot phantom the trend about this so called funeral that Nigerians (poverty stricken citizens) including the mods and blogs will not let us rest, want to trend like their lives depend on it.

I honestly do not understand what is so special about it yet..

Simply poverty mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.