Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo (35253 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by McOluOmo: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hw
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Tonytonex(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thank God for Udom Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by McOluOmo: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
jmoore:

Click on get started and follow instructions.
how identify their faces is the problem

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Beautiful well done

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by EagleSquare1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Didn't he go round the state to campaign to be governor, to ha e seen what he needed to do about the state of affairs? As a matter of fact, what did he campaign for by the way? Gov Abiodun need not be told what the state of things are in the state. They should emulate Babatude Fashola, who as governor knew virtually every street and road in Lagos. Why are most of our political elites so disconnected from the people?
Gov. Abiodun should roll up his sleeves and hit the road, connect with the people now and hear their prayers, not until 2023 when he comes along for a second term bid. I have said my own, which is called OPINION.

DubaiLandLord:
Men, Udom is busy commissioning roads while Abiodun of Ogun state is saying he does not know the roads in Ogun state are in a terrible situation. He said it as if he does not listen to news, read newspaper or read comments on his social media handles. The man deserve no second tenure.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by mosaicafrique: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Somebody should help me call Babajide sanwolu of Lagos State to come and see what a city looks like

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by deeptechcool(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Men, Udom is busy commissioning roads while Abiodun of Ogun state is saying he does not know the roads in Ogun state are in a terrible situation. He said it as if he does not listen to news, read newspaper or read comments on his social media handles. The man deserve no second tenure.

No second term for the man. He is just clueless.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Reading from page one one could see the kind of bitterness and frustration in the lives of many Nigerians.
May God no shame us o.
Kudos to Gov. Udom.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Princeton92(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
bekongtony:

Udeme I see you grin cheesy

Tee, I believe you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by AmazingELixir: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
cool cool cool

PDP governors setting the pace...well done Gov. Udom
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by 7victor(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
I am happy they have finished the flyover.

This is the flyover at the junction leading to Abak local government area.

When I left home in January, the flyover was not yet completed.

I will be very happy to see how it is when I travel home.

That road will now be decongested.

There will now be free flow of traffic.

I can't wait to see the place for myself.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by jmoore(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
McOluOmo:
how identify their faces is the problem

You don't know the faces of those on you friend's list?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by danilmo: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
EagleSquare1:
Didn't he go round the state to campaign to be governor, to ha e seen what he needed to do about the state of affairs? As a matter of fact, what did he campaign for by the way? Gov Abiodun need not be told what the state of things are in the state. They should emulate Babatude Fashola, who as governor knew virtually every street and road in Lagos. Why are most of our political elites so disconnected from the people?
Gov. Abiodun should roll up his sleeves and hit the road, connect with the people now and hear their prayers, not until 2023 when he comes along for a second term bid. I have said my own, which is called OPINION.

Follow Ogun state or Dapo page on FB and see what he is doing, forget wat this nairaland PDP shipish are saying, I wonder why most of the project are not usually on Nairaland.. their media is weak..

The guy keep commissioning road almost 2weekly, last one was 4 days ago.. but not on nairaland.

Follow Dapo Abiodun on FB..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Governor wey sabi
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by OmaOgbagbala(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
This is nice....

Highly commendable

The good for nothing social media Governor of Enugu State can never deliver any thing close to this...

Oephuis... Come and see project
Not propaganda and deceit
Enugu State is in the hands of a baboon indeed

I think Enugu is far better when comparing it to my state.... Hmmmm.. It shall never be well with YAHAYA BELLO
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by VEXT: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abujason:

I have try to educate my stupid father,but he keep acting foolish .... cries of a bastard son of a stupid father
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by poiZon: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
peppermint7:
Flyover wer dem stat since 2017
Tueh
Can u put 2017 in words?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by poiZon: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
I like your comment.

It is not everyday you see a Nigerian leader that builds and builds even when they have the funds. See Bayelsa state

But the governor should please, please try to also build the people.
The level of illiteracy in Akwa Ibom is unacceptable.
It's as if they are still in the caveman's period.

But overall...good job Governor Odom. Keep moving!
If u nees 3million graduates, not just graduates but sound graduates today in akwaibom, u will get it.
No be mouth...
Fo to unical, na we dominate
Enter uniport, we dey..
Na we full uniuyo
We plenty for futo..
Where in this country won't u see akwaibomite studying?
Maybe u were trying to say empowerment..
So will forgive u
If u say akwaibomites are self centred, i will agree... But to say the level of illiteracy is high... Its either u don't know what illiteracy means.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by sultry69(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I'm a Yoruba,but truth be told.

"Abiodun is a super clueless man".

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by poiZon: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
DankemzI:

Are you being jovial or serious about the bolded
If you'd have said human capacity development or job creation via industrialization I'd have given you thumbs up!
Akwa Ibomites are very educated, infact 30 out of the 50 Keke riders are BSC holders cry
Yes that's how strive unemployment is in Akwa Ibom
Akwaibom state has always been a civil service state, civil service can never employ the entire graduates and non-graduates...
The present govt is trying to deviate from this Norma and move the state to an industrial and private service driven path.
If every other governors had done this, we won't be found loitering the entire country recieving abuse from fools.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nice one...
Udom should be given best governor of the year.

While some governor is saying the roads in his place can't be achieve in next thing 20 years then I begin to pity the people who voted him in.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by mattenny: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Must every graduate put on suit and tie, human capacity development without infrastructure
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bolustical:

Clown, this is one of the roads Dapo Abiodun just finished constructing. Epe-Ijebu Ode Road.

Please show us the one(s) your state governor did.
Im sure you're thinking am an Igbo man grin If I tell you where am from now, you will almost cry grin

I've been to most part of Ogun state, the roads are shit holes.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by ctos: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good job to him. However what of Ijoko, Lambe,Akute,Ajuwon, Matogun, Okearo sides. The four abandoned bridges around these areas?
Bolustical:

Clown, this is one of the roads Dapo Abiodun just finished constructing. Epe-Ijebu Ode Road.

Please show us the one(s) your state governor did.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by nerdjared: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
PAWG:
I pity any state whose governor isn’t developing their infrastructure eg the rural state of Cross River

Governor Ayade that’s is busy pasting posters in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by ToughGong(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
south-south. point of correction
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by EMMY76: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is how a road is supposed to be constructed not those useless substandard roads uzodima is constructing in imo.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by ityP(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
VEXT:
The only reasonable state in the east..
The other fools dey busy dey throw drug money and ritual money around..No fit developed the state..

Uyo is not in the east please
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by PAWG(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
nerdjared:

Governor Ayade that’s is busy pasting posters in Lagos

…and Abuja; there’s one advert running on the electronic billboard at Asokoro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Seeks Senate Permission To Pay Kogi State N10.69 Billion / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / After Quitting APC, Saraki Plots To Remain Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.