Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! (8807 Views)

My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Lordbinsmar: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Badonasty:
Dem too dey love...na you go tire

I swear, I can relate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by jagorinho: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Badonasty:
Dem too dey love...na you go tire
lol.......dem too love Indian movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Ghostrye: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
let me start taking notes...
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Temmylee01(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've had 3 sum with some rich classy northern babes back then in Abuja, those nothern girls done spoil finish, if you don't know, you will never know.
as in I had a friend then in zuba, Abuja who told me he had 3$ome with the COE zuba girls and they're either core north or from okene maybe one is from core north sha....but they had ³$ome with full hijab
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Kaybae(f): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Quality20:
wht do u mean sir? our hausa girls wey de holy na im u de lambast
grin grin grin, holy ke, Hausa girls are the most promiscuous, sorry to say that, I know what am saying, I went to visit an aunt of mine then in Minna, all her friends were Hausa, whenever they come back from their Alhajis you will see them carrying kettle to the bathroom to take after sex bath, I never knew then but it was later that I got to know what it's meant. So Hausa girls can wear hijab from head to toe but they Fornicate like kilode.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Ororocelemi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Just this January went to kebbi state, Birnin kebbi to be precise to do a job( fiber optix installation for MTN), myself and a colleague shared two of them, they work for a Yoruba Mama who sells food. After my colleague finished his work and left, I still chop his gal.
Northern gals Bleep you like they want you to marry them.
Hannah and Sarah una sweet!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Drizzy5001(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
I grew up in the north , so I have fvcked alot of them, both the dark and fair, skinny and plumpy one's. grin even the ones wey get tribal mark for nyash too grin
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by doctore212(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Drizzy5001:
I grew up in the north , so I have fvcked alot of them, both the dark and fair, skinny and plumpy one's. grin even the ones wey get tribal mark for nyash too grin
Abeg person dry carry tribal mark for yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Hope365:
We the north babe are the sweetest wink

If you're a Northerner, make I bend.

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Almaigaa: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2021
The finest Girls are IGBO Girls, they don't have Yam Legs, no bear bear for Face and bear bear for Chest. grin grin grin

İgbo Amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Ororocelemi:
Just this January went to kebbi state, Birnin kebbi to be precise to do a job( fiber optix installation for MTN), myself and a colleague shared two of them, they work for a Yoruba Mama who sells food. After my colleague finished his work and left, I still chop his gal.
Northern gals Bleep you like they want you to marry them.
Hannah and Sarah una sweet!
from d names, u sure say these ones no be ur fellow southerners?
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by TheOldGods: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2021

During my ss3 or after I finished ma waec, I went to niger state for holiday, when I go there, I saw this beautiful northern girl, I guess she was Yoruba but was a Muslim, and born in the north. Damns, her beauty intimidated me, I couldn't talk to her. Was so scared, sometimes I will be sitting outside waiting for her to go out and buy something, then I will keep trailing here to know where she goes. Funny grin grin

So this very day I summoned courage and talked to her, I was shocked she was also noticing me and like me as well, she told me she was noticing and liked me. After everything we exchange numbers. Well I was in my uncle place, so the wife was always at home and we couldn't do much. We started meeting at an uncompleted building, mehn, we started having sex doggy. Not time to lay on the dirty ground grin grin

I was lucky I didn't get an infection. I was so naive

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2021
I been dey on one of dem case like dz. Mehn those hausa chick are goddamnly cute, as in super cute. Dem no just dey get nyash.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by pregnantMan: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Their soundtrack during sex is always funny grin
You will hear woohoo woyoo.. ouchh maya Allah..kasa kasa woyo woyooo grin.. sweet pussies
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by pregnantMan: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2021
You will hear woohoo woyoo.. ouchh maya Allah..kada kada woyo woyooo grin.. sweet pussies

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Joelobioha(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Doja2000:
That is what I hate about northern people. They'll just give away their daughter to one old man who have 2 wives. It is very annoying.
I no care about that one ooo.
The thing be say, I must marry Hadiza.
justice for doja2000
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Joelobioha(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2021
dingbang:
I just think they are all dirty and carry stds
not all..however if u must estimate lets say 45%
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by dingbang(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Joelobioha:
which is a very very huge figure
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Joelobioha(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2021
dingbang:
which is a very very huge figure
I live in the north..so my assessment is accurate
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by dingbang(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Joelobioha:
I live in the north..so my assessment is accurate
i am saying that the 45percent is a huge figure oga. I also live in the north too.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Joelobioha(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
dingbang:
i am saying that the 45percent is a huge figure oga. I also live in the north too.
pffftttt..I don hear
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Ororocelemi(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2021
No but they are northern Christians, and they feel they are better than northern Muslims

Quality20:
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by jollenbaba(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Plz which state dey okay to serve for north to see beauty plus free pussies
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Microwhy: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Temmylee01:
Like 3 years back I dated my first ever northerner girl omo the experience was mad oooh wink, she's caring and well ready to convert to Christian if am ready to wife her.... Hey I knw it won't work Lai Lai cuz her dad nah imam so I know it will be damnn difficult...... unfortunately they married her off to one old man like that. Let's hear yours guys!!!!!
Too childish..
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Temmylee01(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Microwhy:

Too childish..
pls did you care to elaborate More on that please.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Drizzy5001(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2021
doctore212:
grin grin grin
Abeg person dry carry tribal mark for yansh grin
grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Drizzy5001(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2021
jollenbaba:
Plz which state dey okay to serve for north to see beauty plus free pussies
Adamawa girls are pretty. I grew up there.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by bigcee(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2021
pregnantMan:
You will hear woohoo woyoo.. ouchh maya Allah..kasa kasa woyo woyooo grin.. sweet pussies
Lwkmd grin grin grin .My former hausa neighbour and his babe. The babe noise dey give me erection grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Raymonjays007(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2021
Sugardick:
yeah! your girlfriend's pussy

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Joelobioha:
How can u say 45%? Abeg na! Even in d south n states like Benue, prevalence of STDs among ladies isn't up to 20%, how much more a highly conservative n religious society where shame n shyness exists?
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by oyatz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Quality20:

They are most likely from Zuru Emirate in Kebbi State. About half of Zuru are Christians and their ladies like to bear Old Testament Names especially the Hausa version of such names such as Rahila (Rachael), Hannatu (Hannah) etc

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online / How To Hug Your Girlfriend Properly / For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.