Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! (8825 Views)

My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by masterflowx(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
pregnantMan:
Their soundtrack during sex is always funny grin
You will hear woohoo woyoo.. ouchh maya Allah..kasa kasa woyo woyooo grin.. sweet pussies

Kuku kill me
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Kudducini(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
I wanted to try one until I found out their prostitution is far worse than what I ever imagined.

PS. Am talking about the spoilt ones

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kudducini:
I wanted to try one until I found out their prostitution is far worse than what I ever imagined.

PS. Am talking about the spoilt ones
just get a good n decent one
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Kudducini(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Quality20:
just get a good n decent one
I no want make them use Maggie finish my carrier
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Kudducini:
I no want make them use Maggie finish my carrier
no o. oga na u go control her and ya home as a man na
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Kudducini(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Quality20:
no o. oga na u go control her and ya home as a man na

That was then, I've made up my mind to have a baby mama and that's all no time for marriage
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Uncle93(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
pregnantMan:
Their soundtrack during sex is always funny grin
You will hear woohoo woyoo.. ouchh maya Allah..kada kada woyo woyooo grin.. sweet pussies
Lol grin
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kudducini:

That was then, I've made up my mind to have a baby mama and that's all no time for marriage
Abeg no do baby mama things o. what's bad is bad ,it has no two names
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Emmypure: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
The thing is I don't find them attractive, and they are dirty, only few of them are neat, I have opportunity to Bleep them but I didn't use that opportunity
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by longrunner(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
I have plenty of experience with northern European girls. Does that count? grin grin grin cool
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Kudducini(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Quality20:
Abeg no do baby mama things o. what's bad is bad ,it has no two names

I still don't know what's bad in having a baby mama, if you've been in a relationship you should understand me better.

And more so I still haven't figured out what's more important in marriage other than having a woman to care of your kids, that's if the kids are yours
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by BinamRex: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hope365:
We the north babe are the sweetest wink

Let's link up, north babe
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by BabbanBura(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kaybae:
grin grin grin, holy ke, Hausa girls are the most promiscuous, sorry to say that, I know what am saying, I went to visit an aunt of mine then in Minna, all her friends were Hausa, whenever they come back from their Alhajis you will see them carrying kettle to the bathroom to take after sex bath, I never knew then but it was later that I got to know what it's meant. So Hausa girls can wear hijab from head to toe but they Fornicate like kilode.

This is stereotyping hope u know?

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her.